Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48277
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-21-2014, 08:52 AM   #1
classyteri
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 88803
My ECCIE Reviews
Default STILL SATISFYING !!!!!!!

YES GENTLEMEN I AM STILL HERE IN CORPUS AND STILL HAVING PLENTY OF FUN PLAYING!!! FOR SOME REASON SOME GENTS THOUGHT I HAD LEFT TOWN OR RETIRED OR SOMETHING...THO I AM A MORE MATURE LADY DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO PUT DOWN PLENTY OF SATISFACTION !!! JUST ASK ABOUT ME OR READ MY REVIEWS... JUST BECAUSE I DON'T POST ON HERE MUCH ANYMORE DOESN'T MEAN I'M GONE OR THAT YOU CAN'T CONTACT ME... ALL MY INFO IS THE SAME..... I WILL TRY TO POST A LIL MORE OFTEN... THERE JUST REALLY ISN'T THAT MUCH ACTION GOIN ON HERE LATELY... WE NEED MORE FOLKS TO POST AND OR TO COMMENT ON POSTS... CAN'T WE JUST ALL GET ALONG AND PLAY NICE WITH EACH OTHER... ALL YOU GENTS HAVE YOUR THINGS THAT YOU LIKE AND HOW YOU LIKE IT AND WHO YOU LIKE AND WHO YOU DON'T LIKE... IN OTHER WORDS...''TO EACH HIS OWN''...''DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS''...''FETISH OR FANTASY''...ITS ALL ABOUT HAVING THE KIND OF FUN WITH US LADIES THAT YOU DON'T GET ANYWHERE ELSE...BUT I SEE NO REASON TO BE NEGATIVE TO SOME OF US LADIES...UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THAT LADY AND HAD A TRULY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH HER....WITH THAT SAID...CORPUS IS NOT A "GHOST TOWN" AS FAR AS PROVIDERS GO...THERE ARE GOOD HONEST PROVIDERS HERE...YOUNG AND MATURE....AS FOR ME I ALWAYS HAVE A GREAT TIME AND ALWAYS MAKE SURE MY GENT I AM WITH AT THAT TIME ALSO HAS A GREAT TIME...I TREAT WITH RESPECT AND DON'T EVER SAY BAD THINGS UNLESS I HAVE A VALID REASON..........JUST SAYIN'
classyteri is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 11:44 AM   #2
BigTexnDallas
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 23
Default Well put. Teri is Classy

I must say Teri has always been a wonderful visit. If you are not after youngsters, you can't go wrong with Teri. NO DRAMA just great service!
BigTexnDallas is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 02:14 PM   #3
headnhand
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Teri is awesome... Very enjoyable to talk to and has some fantastic skills! Definitely one of MY favorites!
headnhand is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 04:24 PM   #4
lance58
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

I don't think that Teri made this post just to blow her own horn... but to say that you shouldn't make judgments about a provider that you have no experience with.
But that being said, I will put my 2 cents in about her service. She gives good service, always satisfying, is a spinner though mature and has a tight kitty like a single girl n her 20's. I don't hesitate to recommend her.
lance58 is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 06:07 PM   #5
newguyonline4her
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

When are you coming to visit us in the RGV?
newguyonline4her is offline   Quote
Old 03-21-2014, 09:51 PM   #6
Loren Foxx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 213747
My ECCIE Reviews

Well put pretty lady. I agree with you. I would like to ad, that if we ( providers ) stand up for ourselves or lash back at negative or hurtful talk, we are instantly branded a BITCH or trouble maker, or something is deeply emotionally wrong with us. Not so...its a natural human instinct to defend yourself from hurtful words or hateful GOSSIP. Its not normal to just sit there and allow it to happen. I too never speak negative of others. Those who do, make themselves known. I make sure to politely avoid them at all costs. I wish there was no gossip and drama and we all just got along ,,,, Just enjoy LIFE and enjoy great sex with NO strings..Life is just to damn short to HATE.....this is why i rarely engage in chat rooms or reply to posts. If this response to Terri's post offended anyone, I apologize.. Peace and Love P.S. Don't pass judgement on a provider that you have never seen...you are just feeding that bloodline of GOSSIP. and 99% of the time, you will find out , if you go visit her, she's GREAT COMPANY

ChaCha
{ formerly known as MISS CALI DD }
Loren Foxx is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 03:38 PM   #7
Hunter361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Hot Ladies

These are two of the hottest looking ladies in South Texas. I dream of a threesome with the two of them.
Hunter361 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:29 AM   #8
DownForWhatever
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Wow!....who knew that ladies could post in the Co-Ed section!

Ladies...please keep it up...cuz otherwise:

DownForWhatever is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:30 AM   #9
classyteri
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

That's what I say DFW...We can all get along and play nice and have fun! It's all about having fun outside of the "boring box"...Even if some of us do not ever meet, we can still have a fun forum. I here all the time there is never anything going on here on our forum here in So Texas...It's Ghost.....if you want local or new Ladies and Gents to join in..well you gotta give 'em something to work with...Let's get Freaky....Let's do something...come on people....Let's water our Lil community and watch it grow...Think of it like how when a lady's tongue first touches the head of your dick! See it's growing already, right? Thanks for all the input from you guys and gal....I''m not only here for the obvious reason, but to also make new friends and have a damn good time!!! So to all.... & great
Old 03-24-2014, 02:07 PM   #10
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Good post Teri. We do seem to have a hard time getting people to post and have fun.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:43 AM   #11
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

In general (not directed at anyone in particular)...

In terms of "to each their own", there aren't many local providers who match my own preferences, and visits from out-of-town providers who do match are unpredictable and infrequent. So, yes, Corpus is a ghost town for me (and others). I don't think I'm one of the ones making this announcement (frequently?), but I'm also not going to put on my rose-colored glasses when I assess the situation.

In terms of more people posting, be more inclusive about those to whom you reply (i.e. not just those on your "to do" list and not just the "cool kids") and this theory might work better in practice. Note to providers, him flirting with you publicly does not mean he will book an appointment. Note to hobbyists, her flirting with you publicly does not mean she will change her business practices for you.

Again, not directed at anyone in particular. More of a if-the-shoe-fits kinda thing.

I'm glad you started the conversation, Teri, but more of the same probably won't change the status quo.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:52 AM   #12
classyteri
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well....My post was not directed at anyone in particular...In terms of 'to each their own'...well that is your preference...just as it is for everyone...I also do not wear rose colored glasses when assessing any situation...but I also don't consider this a "situation"...I'm not really on here much because it is usually just that... a "situation" going on...so there for I don't post very often...I sure don't have a "to do list" here....I'm for sure not trying to change my "status quo"....It isn't all that serious....I'm certainly not trying to get into any debate...I was simply saying wheather or not some of us never meet~and some of us won't that's for sure...that's ok....as I stated this board is a place to have a few good laughs or talk good BS amongst each other and hopefully meet some good people..."a lil' get away" if you will... with other good people...and to provide a lil comfort of safety and security for providers and hobbyist alike...it doesn't mean it has to be strickly dickly all the time and just about the "politics" of the hobby all the time and it doesn't have to be a place to publicly put people down and have rude discussions about them if you have never met that person....I totally understand the talk among you gents....it is what it is as it has been all thru time....but really in all actuality...providers and hobbyist alike feel the same way....providers also have that "to each her own" aspect towards hobbyist ....I also have standards.....I just want to say I hope I haven't offend anyone...that is or was not my intensions...I'm not that kind of Lady...I just want to keep on spreading the "great smile of satisfaction" that i so love providing....Have a great weekend everyone...
Old 04-05-2014, 09:09 AM   #13
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I think "it is what it is" covers the "situation."

In terms of folks posting more, I agree more conversations, with more people involved, would be nice.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 12:11 PM   #14
classyteri
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm so happy that we agree on that Empty Wallet...we should have a drink sometime
Old 04-06-2014, 01:44 PM   #15
Hunter361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I always enjoy your posts Ms Terry. They are interesting and drama free. Keep up the humor and fun.
Hunter361 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women