Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2017, 10:11 AM   #1
Allegra Hope
Account Disabled

User ID: 317614
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dynamic NCNS, why don't say "hey I'm sorry I can't make it" No reasons needed...

I understand stuff happens, but hey a simple text is enough. He sent me several texts (I've seen him before) , confirmed the day before, made me send him the address and even made me see him an hour before my schedule just to not show. I'm sorry but I believe that is plain disrespectful and very inconsiderate.
Oh and he is online now! No apology, nothing! I never post shit about anybody but this made me so mad.
Guys please, let us know when you can't make it... don't let us get up an hour earlier, get ready, move stuff around our schedule and drive to the place for nothing.
Rant over.
Have a great weekend.
Allegra Hope is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:29 AM   #2
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Common courtesy and consideration aren't what they used to be. Some people think that their own time is the only important time.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:40 AM   #3
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra Hope View Post
I understand stuff happens, but hey a simple text is enough. He sent me several texts (I've seen him before) , confirmed the day before, made me send him the address and even made me see him an hour before my schedule just to not show. I'm sorry but I believe that is plain disrespectful and very inconsiderate.
Oh and he is online now! No apology, nothing! I never post shit about anybody but this made me so mad.
Guys please, let us know when you can't make it... don't let us get up an hour earlier, get ready, move stuff around our schedule and drive to the place for nothing.
Rant over.
Have a great weekend.
Sorry that happened to you. It's your business and time lost is money lost. Once the time is gone it's gone! While you wouldn't have been happy if he cancelled right before at least you'd know. On another note, who in their right mind would cancel on you? Maybe he lost his marbles and that's the reason?
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:25 AM   #4
jamieDallas
Account Disabled

User ID: 353592
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for the info . sorry this has happen
jamieDallas is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:27 AM   #5
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

In this age of communication there are very few reason to NCNS on either side.

Tell him if he wants to see you again to pony up for this missed opportunity first.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:28 AM   #6
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegra Hope View Post
Rant over.
Have a great weekend.
Thats tough, since you have seen him before there could be a good eeason he didnt show ... give him a chance to explain, you never know ... any guy not showing to be with you might hve a mighty good eeason. My 2 cents.
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:39 AM   #7
fred_flinstone
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Agreed. I can't make. A long ass winded reason isn't needed
fred_flinstone is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 11:41 AM   #8
Brandofan
loves your furry kitty

Encounters: 38

This man is clearly a fool or suffering from mental illness. If I were to be taken from this Earth today my one regret would not having taken the chance to see you!

I have also had issues with things starting way later than I like. A well known provider had me sitting for 45 minutes outside her incall. Just as I was about to leave she was ready and it turned out great once I let my temper cool. Then I just had someone show up two hours late for an outcall overnight. In this case she at least had a good excuse and eventually showed up and again it was great.

As frustrating as it was at least all those turned out OK. Your situation however clearly did not and if he's online again he's obviously OK so there is clearly no excuse.
Brandofan is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 12:45 PM   #9
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Maybe he ran out of gas trying to get there?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:15 PM   #10
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Maybe he ran out of gas trying to get there?
Or had a flat tire
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:22 PM   #11
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, there may have been a valid reason to miss a session, like a flat tire. However, when she posted this a little after 11a, she said he was showing up online here. If he could get online, then he sure could have sent a pm to at least to say "I'm sorry". Just my opinion.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:23 PM   #12
dfwcouple43sum
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
Or had a flat tire
Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locus. It wasn't my fault. I swear to god!
dfwcouple43sum is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:34 PM   #13
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

I can imagine a few very odd reasons why someone might not be able to text immediately (i.e. the spouse or boss is standing right in front of me) but even then an apology shortly later is appropriate.

Some people just don't seem to care.
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:35 PM   #14
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfwcouple43sum View Post
Honest... I ran out of gas. I... I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locus. It wasn't my fault. I swear to god!

Lol.... I once used that little speech at a company gathering in my honor. About half of them got it and the other half used it as confirmation that I'm crazy.

Too funny...
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 02:35 PM   #15
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Nice when the tables turn. Huh
PeterBota is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women