Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 12-28-2013, 09:10 AM   #1
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81
Default UFC 168

Tonight is the big UFC card to end 2013.

Who would have thought that Anderson Silva would lose. Most envisioned a loss coming at the hands of Jon Bones Jones but not Weideman. However, there were those who felt Weideman's style could stifle Silva resulting in a win.

Fast forward to today and here we have UFC 168.

My predictions: Silva

It's hard to see Silva lose two in a row. I think he sees the error of his mistakes from the first fight and corrects them. This is also the first time in a long time where he has something to prove. I feel he puts it all together and KO's Weideman.

Tate vs. Rousey
The much ballyhooed rematch from the most recent Ultimate Fighter coaches. Rousey earned a convincing win over Tate already via her armbar. Tate did execute one takedown in the short fight. Rousey acted liked a shit on the show and exposed a very arrogant side of herself. I think for Tate to win, she must keep the fight on their feet as much as possible. I think she is better striker of the two. If she can take this fight beyond the first round, she will take Rousey to parts unknown since she has never fought past Round 1.

Im digging deep on this one, but I'm hoping Tate takes it to Round 2 and TKO's a winded Rousey.

Prediction:Tate

Josh Barnett vs. Travis Browne
Up and coming heavyweight contender Browne is off a huge win over Overeeem and looking for a title shot. Barnett is the veteran who is hoping to make another run at the title. Barnett can wrestle and I think he is too damn big for Browne. Barnett can also throw punches. More in the arsenal of Barnett results in a TKO

Prediction: Barnett

I am def curious to read the opinions of others. I normally go to the Warehouse or Twin Peaks to see the fights, but my mom got hooked on the Rousey and Tate angle and wants to see the PPV. I will watch with family. As we all know, what mama says, goes!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #2
navy1814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I'm betting on Silva, Rousey, and Browne. On another note Joe Rogan needs to stop calling every single fighter "the baddest man on the planet". That was Tyson's nickname and Rogan keeps labeling all the fighters as the baddest man on the planet. And another thing I love how when Silva would do all these mind games with fighters taking their punches or messing around fighting with his hands down Rogan would say "That's impressive, he takes risks and then payoff. This man is unstoppable" Yet when Silva did that same stuff and lost Rogan said "That was unprofessional you can't play games in the Octagon you must always respect your opponent," What a hypocrite. He's a bandwagon dwarf. Commentators should be neutral and this bastard kid of Danny Devito always takes the winners side and spits out b.s like a know it all. Mark my words if Silva wins tonight he'll be brown nosing Silva for months. "I knew it, see I told you he'd win. Silva is the baddest man on the planet." I'll get of my soap box now, I can't stand Rogan as a commentator the guy's such a fucking tool.
navy1814 is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #3
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy1814 View Post
I can't stand Rogan as a commentator the guy's such a fucking tool.
me neither, he is a douche, his voice is annoying as fuck and his ego is almost as inflated as Baghdad Dana White.

replace Rogan and 'Old'berg with Ranallo and Rutten.

oh yeah.

weidman, tate, barnett.

silva will lose because he doesnt want to fight anymore. thats why he keeps clowning around.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 05:25 PM   #4
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by navy1814 View Post
What a hypocrite. He's a bandwagon dwarf. Commentators should be neutral and this bastard kid of Danny Devito always takes the winners side and spits out b.s like a know it all. Mark my words if Silva wins tonight he'll be brown nosing Silva for months. "I knew it, see I told you he'd win. Silva is the baddest man on the planet." I'll get of my soap box now, I can't stand Rogan as a commentator the guy's such a fucking tool.
Tell us how you really feel!

He can be annoying at times and does over use the term, "baddest man on the planet."

sixx
Old 12-28-2013, 06:19 PM   #5
Diesel26
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

1Im glad Weidman beat Silva last UFC but this time he's going to get KO'ed!
Diesel26 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 01:01 AM   #6
navy1814
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Brutal ending.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IL_ggS8qMAA
navy1814 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:48 AM   #7
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Hated to see Tate get so beat up!! I was really hoping she would pull out the win. Rousey is one bad ass bitch.

Those slow mo replays of all of the different angles of Silva's break were pretty disgusting. I am glad I do not have a weak stomach!!

Matches like the ones last night are why I love the UFC so much. You never, never know!!!!!

And come on, it could be worse. Rogan is not that bad!!! We could have Jim Lampley!!

Spacemtn

Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #8
Squarenot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Rousey will not win any sportsmanship awards. Her attitude is shit. Browne certainly proved himself to be a worthy contender. (Memo to his next opponent: stay away from the elbows) Too bad about Silva. He seemed to be dominated in the first round. It would have been an interesting fight had he not broken the leg. At his age, that will be a very difficult injury to come back from - both medically and mentally.
Squarenot is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:16 AM   #9
Guest021716-4
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Tell us how you really feel!

He can be annoying at times and does over use the term, "baddest man on the planet."

sixx
Must go see more UFC with good company!!
Guest021716-4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-29-2013, 10:20 AM   #10
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Yikes, I went 0-3 in my picks!

Tate has shown the blue print on how to beat Rousey. I would be surprised if she is still champion this time next year. Tate didn't have the power to take advantage when she had position over Rousey.

Not sure what Rousey is trying to accomplish image wise. Even Brock Lesnar showed sportsmanship when he was trying to be the UFC bad guy.

Browne was awesome last night. I am going to stop picking against him since he has proven me wrong three times now.

sixx
Old 12-29-2013, 10:29 AM   #11
Squarenot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixxbach View Post
Yikes, I went 0-3 in my picks!
sixx
Stay away from Vegas for a while, Sixx.
Squarenot is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 01:42 AM   #12
Lone wanderer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi View Post
Must go see more UFC with good company!!
I love watching UFC fights wit gud peeps too.
Lone wanderer is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:21 AM   #13
Dantonio100@yahoo.com
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Very disturbing ending to Silva, not only in the fight but clearly the end of his career as well. Not only did he NOT have control of the first round ,he actually got knocked out by Weidman's right hook then dropped to the floor. Silva was clearly intimidated before the fight began. Weidman came out of that fight looking INVINCIBLE as The All Time Greatest was not only knocked out twice by Weidman, but literally BROKE himself on Weidman's body... very disturbing. Although Silva had many fans in the USA, primarily because he won so much, we should be happy for Weidman as the USA representative. Silva is 38, Weidman is only 29. It's time for a new wave of fighters to prove themselves against Weidman, as he is clearly THE man to beat right now. Alpha males do not stay Alpha forever, once they are past their prime the new challenger will be waiting.

I think a great question would be, Silva at age 29 vs Weidman today, who wins?? My guess, 50/50. Depends on who makes the first MISTAKE that particular night.

As far As Joe Rogan, come on, that dude is freakin hilarious! Whether your laughing with him or AT him.

Dantonio100@yahoo.com is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 11:41 AM   #14
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

I don't think we even have to go back to Silva being 29. I believe the Silva at 35 stops a 29 year old Weideman. Three years is a long time in MMA at the upper levels.

sixx
Old 12-31-2013, 02:49 PM   #15
Ciana Marie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 160945
My ECCIE Reviews

Silva was amazing at all ages. I hope he recovers from that break quickly. Needless to say that shows his strength in his legs kicking someone so hard you break your own leg is crazy. I wonder how Weidman feels about winning in that manner. Hard to say your best when you win by default.
Ciana Marie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women