Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60499
gman4453245
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48492
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41911
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36303
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2014, 07:45 PM   #1
mcangus53
Gaining Momentum

Default Question about time

Actually I have several questions about the hobby but will ask one at a time.

Background: long time, but very sporadic hobbyist here. Small town guy with a reputation to lose, so discretion is way more important than pleasure. Have been around long enough to experience some fabulous ladies (sweetblu4u was the best ever, followed by Laura Elise) and to experience some real disasters.

That said, today it is almost impossible to find a BP ad or a provider website that does not include the standard disclaimer that all we hobbyists are paying for is the providers time, no sexual favors, no offers of prostitution, etc. And as adults frequenting this site we all know that to be completely true.

So, finally my first question, if I am paying for the providers time, how much of it should I expect? If I pay for 30 minutes, should I expect at least 28-29? If I pay for an hour, should I expect 55 or so? I use numbers less than the full amount advisedly, because I am not trying to imply that I should get any more than I pay for. And I am including from time I walk thru the door to the time I walk out the door.

My experience for a typical HH appt would be 5 minutes perhaps for chitchat and getting comfortable. Maybe another 5 minutes for some foreplay time. And for the sake of discussion maybe 5 minutes for cleanup and dressing. Now let's say the provider is very talented and the service is provided in 5 minutes, or since even I have more control than that, 10 minutes. That still leaves minimum of 5 minutes paid for but not used if the provider is hustling the hobbyist out of the room.

Substitute your own times, extrapolate to an hour (although then you get into the knowledge of whether the provider plans to provide MSOG).

With my HH example some may choose to get bogged down with my numbers that could imply I am quibbling over a lousy 5 minutes. Not my point, I only provide the example for illustration.

In summary am I the hobbyist paying for time or for a deed?
mcangus53 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 09:29 AM   #2
mcangus53
Gaining Momentum

so, either no one else has an inquistive mind, or they have only had perfect experiences, or perhaps I have touched on a taboo subject?

Real world example. Appointment with a very well regarded and reviewed provider from this site. We agreed on 7pm as the time. As I was traveling I got delayed and immediately called said provider and advised that I would be 15 minutes late. She said no problem, she did not have a following appt, so we would begin when I arrived. My assumption, perhaps faulty, was that the hour would begin at my arrival.

I arrived at her door at 7:12 actually. Walked in, chatted, used the restroom, got comfortable, had a very nice time, as the lady was talented as the reviews stated. Got dressed again, feeling hurried by the lady and was out the door at 7:50.

So, I did not get the hour that was originally agreed on from 7 to 8, and in reality only got 38 minutes of an hour. We can agree that it was my fault I was 12 minutes late, but the point is that I did not even get that full hour and it was apparent she was in a hurry to get me gone.

I was in the lobby, feeding coins into the coke machine and there she was leaving immediately also. For all I know, maybe she had an emergency but she could have explained that. Maybe I am a hugely boring, ugly, hard to be around customer and she wanted rid of me fast. Or maybe customer service is not what it used to be? Or maybe my expectations are not in line with the business and thus these questions.

I should probably add as background info that I am right at 60 years of age and to me the "journey" is much more pleasurable than the "destination". For that matter, the "destination" can be arrived at with my hand, thus the experience of the "journey", the excitement of a lovely ladies company, the thrill of being with someone enjoyable, are the reason I am willing to pay for this hobby, not just the ultimate outcome (or outcum? ).
Old 11-07-2014, 04:00 PM   #3
Mrzip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Very nice post and I think every guy who has been in the hobby a long time know where you are coming from. I actually have always seen this as almost black and white. I have either not been hurried in any way or it once I have popped time is up no matter what the time paid for was. A few ladies actually try to keep you longer and get you off twice, Katee, Vivian, and Miss Godiva all are like this. They clearly want you to have a good time and I have rushed out on them more than they have ever pushed me out. On the other hand I saw a lady yesterday and I paid for an hour and asked right up front what that meant. She said you get a full hour and as many shots as you are capable of. Well the truth is it is usually just one and after 25 minutes I had popped and I went into the bathroom to clean up. I came out and she was already dressed. I didn't say anything and just head out. She sent me a text and said I was "literally the best she had in a long time". I thank her, told her she was beautiful (true) and asked about the hour. Her reply was "well I didn't tell you to leave". She just didn't get it but I also suspect she is only in the business for the short term to make a few bucks. You should get an hour and it should be from when all of the introductions are over.
Mrzip is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2014, 05:13 PM   #4
Miss Godiva
Country Girl Meets Cali

User ID: 135419
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you sweetie! First and foremost it's Extremely rude to cut you off like that. I do like to take my time, you work as hard as I do. That's your relaxation time. You paid for that time slot, you're definitely entitled to that. Nothing less! Smooches babes!
Miss Godiva is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 06:20 AM   #5
mcangus53
Gaining Momentum

Mr zip, I think you hit on something that I also do.

" I didn't say anything and just head out. " I mentioned my age, raised in a time and by parents who taught me to be a gentleman, especially with ladies. So I am never pushy or demanding and probably overly polite.

I just can't imagine that it would end well if I said, wait, I paid for 20 more minutes. So as you said, I head out and keep that in memory for deciding whether to go back or not.
Old 11-08-2014, 10:08 AM   #6
fredtheenigma
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I am the same way as you, mcangus53. But when I feel like I wasn't treated right, I reflect it in the review I do. Hopefully, that's a warning for future hobbyists.
It seems like the reviews in the Spfd/Joplin area are few and far between. ECCIE is an "information exchange." We should all take the time to do our reviews and share the information that might help the next guy or spotlight a really nice provider.
fredtheenigma is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 03:44 PM   #7
stan65714
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22
Default I have been done the same way

I understand. It is about the journey for me also. I see one provider on a regular basis. (Alyssa Cantrell in Missouri section).We seem to have become friends. The last time I saw her I was there two hours although I always schedule an hour. Never have been rushed. When I see someone for new it seems rushed unless it is a trusted local provider.
stan65714 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women