Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70782
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60781
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48621
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42450
CryptKicker37209
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-03-2012, 10:09 AM   #1
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368
Default More Working Girls out in the open...why?

So, I live near the Galleria and tend to go to happy hour and dinner most weeknights. Dinner and dancing, etc. on weekends. Lately, I've been noticing an inordinate amount of girls working the bars and restaurants on this side of town.

Last night, I was at our usual Tuesday night spot, and there were at least 20 girls there working the room. Along with my friends, guys and girls alike, we have been trying to figure out why this sudden surge.

Our best guess is that these are mostly displaced dancers from Treasures in light of the recent restrictions over there.

Has anyone else noticed this? They are seriously everywhere and rather blatant about why they are there.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:15 AM   #2
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Pimps gotta eat... ijs
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
Tobor the 8th Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

I think ladies and gents and owners are recognizing the whole restaurant/bar pickup scene is really really hard for LE to stop. I'm sure could if they wanted to but I can't see how LE can drop a big net around a bar in a legitimate place of business and get those big hauls they love so dearly. I would think it would be hard to definitively and quickly separate a PfP lady from a simple, run of the mill trampy civilian.

In other words if people stay cool and discrete and don't get in the faces of the noisy blue hairs who want to go out with her hubbies at the same place then no ones gonna care.

Yeah. Right.

I guess I've been around here long enough to start to feel the ECCIE Effect.

ECCIE Effect: The embittered attitude slowly acquired by long time posters who eventually realize that a disturbingly large percentage of the fucktards on this board are idiots who drive up prices, chase off great ladies, WK incessantly, and in general do anything they can to screw things up for the rest of us. The primary symptoms of ECCIE Effect (EE) manifest as rude comments, refusal to constructively contribute and leading eventually to no longer posting.

Tobor (Proudly going EE)
Tobor the 8th Man is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:20 PM   #4
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

No worries...I'll keep posting...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:26 PM   #5
TheAntichrist666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 118

More girls = More fun
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:28 PM   #6
Tobor the 8th Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Actually, I find you one of the more illuminating posters. Rude? Yes. Glib? Yes. But now that I've learned to peel off the shit parts of your posts and get to the message you usually try to inject I've learned a few things.

Sorry, that was very un-EE of me.

Slag off, WU.

Better? Am I getting it?
Old 10-03-2012, 08:02 PM   #7
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Its the economy .
Craigslist eliminated the free hooker ads.
Pressure on MPs.
Pressure on strip clubs.
Outo f town pomps and hoes because people here at least have some jobs.
Your sister had her car repossesed.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:38 PM   #8
worldbfree
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Yep almost 6000, a lot of time invested in this .....
worldbfree is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:48 PM   #9
Guest021817-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by worldbfree View Post
Yep almost 6000, a lot of time invested in this .....

That, is a funny post......... Stop by this forum more than one a year....
Guest021817-2 is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #10
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

I would say "Yes" that is the case and also may be one of the reasons you suggested. I think SC's overall in the Galleria area aren't as good as the one's on the outskirts of town.

But I bet any woman you meet there will probably be overpriced or maybe even LE...BE CAREFUL!

My question is...How can you tell?
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #11
Tobor the 8th Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
My question is...How can you tell?
I don't need to tell. It will be LE's job to make the first move here. They're not stupid and if I were to rub my crystal balls right now I'd say they would perhaps start with a single high profile nuisance raid. To try to give everyone the shakes.

But in all reality their hands are so full of SWs plus the occasional Patel's and the quadrennial high end bust that I have a hard time visualizing them doing much more.

How does one know? Easy. I wait for them to say something to me. Trust me, they'll get a few idiots - but that just makes me safer.

EE
Old 10-04-2012, 01:02 AM   #12
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobor the 8th Man View Post
I think ladies and gents and owners are recognizing the whole restaurant/bar pickup scene is really really hard for LE to stop. I'm sure could if they wanted to but I can't see how LE can drop a big net around a bar in a legitimate place of business and get those big hauls they love so dearly. I would think it would be hard to definitively and quickly separate a PfP lady from a simple, run of the mill trampy civilian.

In other words if people stay cool and discrete and don't get in the faces of the noisy blue hairs who want to go out with her hubbies at the same place then no ones gonna care.

Yeah. Right.

I guess I've been around here long enough to start to feel the ECCIE Effect.

ECCIE Effect: The embittered attitude slowly acquired by long time posters who eventually realize that a disturbingly large percentage of the fucktards on this board are idiots who drive up prices, chase off great ladies, WK incessantly, and in general do anything they can to screw things up for the rest of us. The primary symptoms of ECCIE Effect (EE) manifest as rude comments, refusal to constructively contribute and leading eventually to no longer posting.

Tobor (Proudly going EE)

I couldn't have said it better myself - and personally I feel a lot more secure meeting new clients in upscale areas over a cocktail and appetizer vs over the phone , screening, rep, and all the extra gobbly goop. The galleria area is full of restaurants and bars alike , therefore the ladies will never be too far.

Also, Treasures has little effect on the scene - likely those ladies moved on easily to other clubs and/or have enough regulars by now to sink their teeth in.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:18 AM   #13
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Maybe they just like the sampler with a side of COCK!!!
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:22 AM   #14
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Am I almost at 6,000? Shit, guess I'll have to have a party...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:46 AM   #15
Licketyslit
BANNED

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
So, I live near the Galleria and tend to go to happy hour and dinner most weeknights. Dinner and dancing, etc. on weekends. Lately, I've been noticing an inordinate amount of girls working the bars and restaurants on this side of town.

Last night, I was at our usual Tuesday night spot, and there were at least 20 girls there working the room. Along with my friends, guys and girls alike, we have been trying to figure out why this sudden surge.

Our best guess is that these are mostly displaced dancers from Treasures in light of the recent restrictions over there.

Has anyone else noticed this? They are seriously everywhere and rather blatant about why they are there.
Hmmm ... exactly where have you been hanging out on Tuesday nights?
Licketyslit is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women