Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60538
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42040
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2022, 01:32 PM   #1
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82
Default Trump Org is poised to plead guilty to Tax Fraud

Per the Associated Press:
Allen Weisselberg is gonna take a dive for the Trump Org when it comes to the TAX FRAUD investigation that is ready to levied upon the org. Allen, who was also the guy who got extras without taxable implications- such as private schools and private cars, and access to valueable items that there was not tax paid. BUT, this is not only about Weisselberg, but the dirty laundry of the TRUMP Org and how they tried to keep the perks off the radar when needed. I would think as a plea, he's going to shovel some dirt onto his own grave with TRump once he turns other information and details about some "other nefarious" methods that the rest of the companies personnel to not pay tax on. I'd imagine that would include the Donald, Eric and Jr. who is a living moron. - He'd be prone for probing, just cause he's a ding dong. But still required to pay taxes on anything received.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 02:34 PM   #2
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

LOCK HIM UP! haha
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 03:29 PM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
LOCK HIM UP!
We are on the precipice of a plea in this case, and I am certain that The plea will include not only a meacopa for the actions but also Weisselberg spewing inside track ideas of valuations, and other nefarious tax write-offs that Trump and his family have taken advantage of. Between the irs, the doj, and the FBI knee deep in Trump's ass, I have to imagine he's likely shitting lots of diet Coke and hamberders. Operation-Code name coveffe in the US GOVERNMENT vs Trump.
Old 08-17-2022, 03:53 PM   #4
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
We are on the precipice of a plea in this case, and I am certain that The plea will include not only a meacopa for the actions but also Weisselberg spewing inside track ideas of valuations, and other nefarious tax write-offs that Trump and his family have taken advantage of. Between the irs, the doj, and the FBI knee deep in Trump's ass, I have to imagine he's likely shitting lots of diet Coke and hamberders. Operation-Code name coveffe in the US GOVERNMENT vs Trump.

I feel there is a decent chance that he pleads insanity or otherwise mentally deficient due to dementia or alzheimers or something fringe that could be somewhat believable because he is so old.
IMHO claiming insanity or mentally inept shouldn't protect someone who committed a crime while they were totally sane and lucid.

I'm of the opinion that though he is a crook, he is totally in procession of his facilities while he was in office. Some (some,not all) of the recordings of him where he was acting 'normal' showed him to be far more capable than the ruse he has been putting on while in front of the camera. Perhaps he was acting insane while in office so that when the great copper fist of Lady Justice comes for his asshole he can plead insanity and get off scott free.

None the less,lock up the criminal up for the rest of his life. Make sure he lives a nice, long life, so he can get well acquainted with the four walls around him for the rest of his life
Old 08-17-2022, 04:50 PM   #5
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Good Luck! ...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 04:53 PM   #6
zip2121
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Fuck taxes.

All they do is let our gov hand out money like candy to dictators and their friends. Tax evasion is a patriotic act.
zip2121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 07:22 PM   #7
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip2121 View Post
Fuck taxes. Tax evasion is a patriotic act.
Well I would agree that it's the same reason we separated from England at one time, but today it's not only illegal to not pay, but those who take advantage of interstates, public services or goods of any kind, are not only unpatriotic, they are hypocrites and anarchists. Sorry that civilized countries all have taxes and require people who are residents or visitors to pay by either taxation on property or consumption.

Do you get all bent out of shape with taxes on goods n services and say your not gonna pay that either?

Do you say fuck that firetruck or ambulance that protects people when they are in their golden hour?

Fuck that FEMA and them rushing aid or the red cross or other organizations that get money from places like the United Way...who serve our vulnerable population?!

Or do you thank God for a country that has such resources to provide them when the needs arise?
Old 08-18-2022, 10:57 AM   #8
eyecu2
Premium Access

"Former CFO of Trump Organization pleads guilty for his role in tax fraud scheme and agrees to testify against company"

Looks like we're going to get a nice peak behind the curtain of the Trump ruse of an "awesome company".

They got Al Capone by tax evasion, I wonder what's going to happen to the orange tax evader?

"Today Allen Weisselberg admitted in Court that he used his position at the Trump Organization to bilk taxpayers and enrich himself," Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg said in a statement. "This plea agreement directly implicates the Trump Organization in a wide range of criminal activity and requires Weisselberg to provide invaluable testimony in the upcoming trial against the corporation. Furthermore, thanks to the incredibly hard work and dedication of the team prosecuting this case, Weisselberg will spend time behind bars. We look forward to proving our case in court against the Trump Organization," Bragg said.
Old 08-18-2022, 12:09 PM   #9
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Is it too early to start chanting HANG DONGOLD TRUMPSTER, or should I wait until his makeup matches the orange jumpsuit?
Old 08-18-2022, 04:57 PM   #10
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Not gonna be much of a case... unless they can prove more.
The charges were AGAINST HIM - not the Trump Organization.

That bloke wasn't gonna testify against Trump - they tryed
to squeeze him - and he didn't squeeze. ...

#### Salty
Old 08-18-2022, 09:46 PM   #11
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Not gonna be much of a case... unless they can prove more.
The charges were AGAINST HIM - not the Trump Organization.

That bloke wasn't gonna testify against Trump - they tryed
to squeeze him - and he didn't squeeze. ...

#### Salty
As they put other people from the Trump Organization in the ball-vice , others will talk vs face jail time. He's not the only one they got hooks into. I will say the Weisselberg guy is good at keeping his mouth shut.
Old 08-18-2022, 11:01 PM   #12
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... WHY would they be putting people into "the ball-vice"??
And why would they "get their hooks into people"??

Do you believe THAT is how the biased agencys (like the FBI)
should act??

#### Salty
Old 08-18-2022, 11:23 PM   #13
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Such a dishonest thread.

While Eye lied once again shouting in the headlines "Trump Org is poised to plead guilty to Tax Fraud" - the reality is this case was about a CFO who committed personal tax fraud and enriched himself. Nothing more.

But libtard logic strikes again
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 06:45 AM   #14
eyecu2
Premium Access

Berryx2, why do you try to manipulate my words? The investigation is about the Trump Organization, and yes the Organization is a target.- who is the HEAD of the organization? Trump. Weisselberg is just domino one who fell.

Salty- hooks and squeezing balls is how the government makes ppl turn on the rest of an organization.

Why is it that I have to even explain this?

It's how every federal investigation works. If there's nothing to see there - there's nothing to see, but clearly starting at the very top with Weisselberg, there is very much to see.

Pubetards logic would try to isolate their Orange King from his own namesake organization, such as to suggest it's about this CFO. It's really bout getting closer to the guy up the food chain.
Old 08-19-2022, 12:32 PM   #15
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

How many people is this who were gonna spill the beans and take down Trump now, 100? I stopped counting after the lawyer/‘fixer’ was going to be the guy. If your own lawyer can’t give up the goods, there’s probably no goods to give up.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women