Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162390
Yssup Rider60218
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41267
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35665
Mojojo33117

Old 03-30-2015, 12:05 PM   #1
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58
Default New Watchout policy change

My frustration is about to show here. It won't change anything about how a few ladies here conduct their business but it will change the way I respond to such.

I have only had one NCNS since I started on this board and I was new then and, looking back, there may have been a thing or two I could have done or said to prevent that one. But in the last six or so months I have sent appointment requests to 3 well reviewed ladies - some multiple times - that I have still not seen. My requests were never vulgar, in fact they were written in a polite way as I conduct myself as a gentleman. And there were never any "don't discuss this topic, especially in an initial contact" rules broken.

In some cases I got no response at all. In others, I got a response a week or so later - when my rare hobby opportunity was 4 or more days past. One lady I have tried to set up with 4 times - and something always happens. One of those times it happened less than 30 minutes before the appointment. The latest time she was going to let me know on Saturday, as in last Saturday, and still no word from her. I note she is now running an ad for outcall. Ok, I was asking for incall. Is it too much to contact me and say "I can't provide an incall but would you be interested in an outcall?" I'm not talking about messaging a lady a few minutes ahead of a desired appointment, I'm talking usually at least a few days notice so that both of us can arrange our calendars.

I get that life happens. I have had to cancel a couple of times myself when things came up. I get that.

But from now on, if a lady cannot respond to me in a reasonable amount of time - don't bother, unless you have a great reason you can convince me is true. If you cannot continue to communicate with me to get all the pieces in place for a meeting - don't bother me and I won't bother you ever again. From now on, I don't really give a damn how hot you appear or how great your reviews are - if you can't be responsive and reliable, I'm not bothering with you. I have not been a newbie in quite some time and I am no longer putting up with that kind of crap.

And to the lovely ladies who run their business like a business and communicate with their customers and find a way to make things work - thank you a million times over. You are the ladies who make this hobby worthwhile. And from now on, you will be my only reason for being here - and the sole recipients of my hobby dollars. For those that can't or won't run your business like a business, "fuck you, you're fired." I'm done with you.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 12:30 PM   #2
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
WatchOut, I wish you'd tell us how you really feel.

Kidding...just trying to lighten your mood a little. Sorry you've experienced all that disappointment!

Stick with the consummate pros. You know who they are.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 12:30 PM   #3
Ladies' Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

AMEN!!!!

And guess what? When YOU are the one with the pocket full of Benjamin Franklin's, YOU are the one that does the firing, not the other way around. Some are learning that the hard way!
Ladies' Gent is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 01:11 PM   #4
Guest100816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I actually do better the day of,or the day before...i have a few i see often.which if they can work me in they will.if their young it helps them not to forget...js
Guest100816 is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 01:26 PM   #5
SerenityXX
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 214665
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I always try to respond right back and get the details figured out.
And if I can't make it or something im always quick to let the client kno so tht we can reschedule if possible. All I can say is they are just hurting themselves and their bmoney and business. But hey to each there own and I'm sorry u are having tht problem lately. I kno im excited about you, me, and, Selena's visit tomorrow evening... Can't wait!
SerenityXX is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 01:55 PM   #6
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I don't think age has a lot to do with it, though I have dipped into the 20 - low 20s age group only on limited occasions so my experience there is limited. Ladies over 30 I have found with few exceptions handle the TCB aspects flawlessly, those listed at high 30s into 40s even better at 100%. The two ladies I contacted yesterday, both around their mid-20s, handled their communication promptly and flawlessly, as have most in that age group. The three providers I am referring to are listed at 23, 24 and 31 - old enough that "young and flighty" should no longer describe them, at least in regard to TCB. And yeah Kourtney, this time it appears that it will work out even better for me and I look forward to it. Such is not always the case.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:10 PM   #7
politebluefish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

As Bill Clinton was fond of saying, "I feel your pain."
This crap has happened to me often. Since I don't live anywhere near a hobby community I generally have to drive about an hour or so to partake. I try to keep in contact the day before and the morning of my appointment, but on more than one occasion the communication has stopped once I arrived in town.
I have wasted lots of gas money and time in this hobby. Even this morning was a washout, even though the circumstances were a bit different. I drove an hour to a half hour appointment, knowing I had to leave by 11 a.m. in order to get to my job on time. I was delayed outside for about 10 minutes so she could finish "getting ready," then once she let me in, she went into the bathroom and ran water for what seemed like forever. She was still in there at 11:05 a.m.
I left a token payment on her pillow, dressed and left. FUCK HER, SHE'S FIRED!
politebluefish is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:15 PM   #8
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by politebluefish View Post
As Bill Clinton was fond of saying, "I feel your pain."
This crap has happened to me often. Since I don't live anywhere near a hobby community I generally have to drive about an hour or so to partake. I try to keep in contact the day before and the morning of my appointment, but on more than one occasion the communication has stopped once I arrived in town.
I have wasted lots of gas money and time in this hobby. Even this morning was a washout, even though the circumstances were a bit different. I drove an hour to a half hour appointment, knowing I had to leave by 11 a.m. in order to get to my job on time. I was delayed outside for about 10 minutes so she could finish "getting ready," then once she let me in, she went into the bathroom and ran water for what seemed like forever. She was still in there at 11:05 a.m.
I left a token payment on her pillow, dressed and left. FUCK HER, SHE'S FIRED!
So why did you leave money? Was that her severance pay??
Old 03-30-2015, 02:42 PM   #9
centextrucker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

I know how you feel. When I'm at home the only hobby time I have is early mornings. I contacted a younger provider 2 days in a row to set something up for this morning & was told no problem just call when I was on the way. Needless to say I called, got a response around 10:30 saying sorry I missed you & I've left town. It's a bunch of bullshit.
centextrucker is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:55 PM   #10
politebluefish
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
So why did you leave money? Was that her severance pay??
LOL. Yep. One fresh Andrew Jackson.
Apparently it was not enough for her "manager," who blew up my phone with angry texts after I left.
By the way, he's fired, too. LMAO
politebluefish is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:28 PM   #11
centextrucker
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Don't ever buy a gift either. There's one who I had got to know outside the hobby who had something that got broken. The next day I told her I would get her a new one even though she didn't ask me too. Since then you would think I have the plaque. Hell all I wanted in return was just a simple Thank You. I can't say I wasn't warned, but the dumbass award goes to me
centextrucker is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 04:14 PM   #12
Fr8nk&Bnz
Premium Access

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Apparently it was not enough for her "manager," who blew up my phone with angry texts after I left.
Hahahaha.... I'm still laughing. FIRE BOTH OF THEM!!!!
Fr8nk&Bnz is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 06:28 PM   #13
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You were nicer than most guys would've been. It was more than she deserved!

Gotta love that, 'her manager.'
Old 03-30-2015, 07:32 PM   #14
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

You should have texted that manager back and told him he should be ashamed to call him himself a pimp with that work ethic coming from his ladies. Cock blockin' piece of shit.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 07:34 PM   #15
TechOne
Valued Poster

Any gift needs to be something that she asks for specifically, like a "Talking Boyfriend Doll"! She will never take that wrong and likely be a friend for a long time...
TechOne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women