Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70702
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60316
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48424
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41455
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-11-2013, 08:35 AM   #1
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28
Default THE MOST VILE OF RADIO TALKERS......

A liberal Obama supporter of course; and here is his most recent obscene rant....

http://www.therightscoop.com/libtalk...s-of-birthers/
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:09 AM   #2
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Wait? Rush Limbaugh supports Obama! Lol
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:34 AM   #3
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I listen to Rush and Hannity occasionally if I'm driving, and I've never heard either one wish physical harm to people they oppose. I don't agree with them on most things, but they are much more civil than the Mike Malloy's and Ed Shultz's of the left.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #4
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Much ado about nothing.

I never heard of him before and he sounds pretty stupid. So, I don't think I have missed anything.

But his wisecrack about birthers forming a circular firing squad is an old and tired joke. I think I first heard a circular firing squad joke in 7th or 8th grade and it was Polish joke back then.

This is phony, manufactured indignation.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:28 AM   #5
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Well, we've all heard of Trendaway - he sounds pretty stupid, too.
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

phony, manufactured indignation

the very core of whirlies and cof's existance
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:37 AM   #7
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Feel free to post something equally offensive of Rush calling for mass killing of the opposition....especially in the wake of an actual mass shooting...

I am waiting..............CJ, RandyDanglesCandy, et al...............
Old 01-11-2013, 10:38 AM   #8
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

That's hysterical! You little boys are so easily upset! Every day we hear much worse and read much worse RIGHT HERE in the sandbox.

Your sense of outrage -- "especially in the wake of an actual mass shooting" -- is as sincere as most everything else you post on this forum. You're concocted and sudden "grief" coupled with your daily defense of all things anti-American only serves to piss on the memories of those poor children and their families.

You are an evil and stupid man.

That Whirlyturd has posted this here only goes to show that he is the leading ASSHOLE on the site.

AND, might I add, DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:41 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

More AssUP blowing smoke; no facts, no video, no audio of "much worse"....

How about a link from a Sandbox thread that calls for mass killing of others....If i recall the only one's who threaten violence are Waverunner, Wellendowed, and MarxNoSmarts...........all Obamatrons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
... Every day we hear much worse and read much worse RIGHT HERE in the sandbox.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:51 AM   #10
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
Feel free to post something equally offensive of Rush calling for mass killing of the opposition....especially in the wake of an actual mass shooting...
Phony, manufactured indignation. Again.

First, do you really think that suggesting the birthers form a circular firing squad is a serious call for mass killing of the opposition as opposed to sarcastic rhetoric?

Second, it is actually a suggestion by him that the birthers are stupid enough to form a circular firing squad.

Third, it isn't even a figurative calling for mass killing of the opposition. It is a figurative calling for the birthers to commit mass suicide.

Let me reach back to my 8th grade repertoire of insults and putdowns and suggest another one that he could have used: "Take a long walk on a short pier".

If he had urged the birthers to take a long walk on a short pier, would you really be indignant because you believed that he was seriously suggesting mass suicide by drowning?
Old 01-11-2013, 10:51 AM   #11
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

That kind of verbal toxic waste should not be on radio--not because it is banned, but because it should drive sane people away in droves, resulting in no audience, therefore no station that wants them on. The fact that this trash draws an ongoing audience that isn't howling at the absurdity--that they get callers who actually AGREE with the message--is a scary statement on our society.

But to think this is an isolated instance is delusional. I do a lot of driving cross country and it's disgusting what you hear in this vein. If you don't think there are radio wackos who say, "We must stop Obama MY ANY MEANS NECESSARY...." then you haven't been listening very often. Or turn on the "Christian" weirdos (and I doo not imply all christians are weirdos, just that there are some off the wall ones) who appalud killing abortion doctors; they always start off with "I wouldn't do it...." but then glorify the shooter or bomber for the next half hour. And lest we forget, there were pleanty of like minded treats against Bush when he was in office. Calls for his beheading in one case, either before or after trial as a war criminal.

There are more sick people out there than we want to acknowledge. I believe most who say those things are after ratings first and last, but they also do not really care if a psycotic listener is pushed over the edge by what they hear.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:54 AM   #12
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Well, Malloy certainly doesn't agree with the Birthers, so they ARE the opposition................

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

Third, it isn't even a figurative calling for mass killing of the opposition.
Of course you can't post anything similarly said by Rush, Levine, or others.......

The phony manufactured story line is that the left is tolerant and non violent !

But it likely serves your purpose to vilify/smear the right with the label.......you live in an upside down world, one in which you think you are a moderate and Andrew Sullivan is a conservative commentator !
Old 01-11-2013, 10:59 AM   #13
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
That kind of verbal toxic waste should not be on radio--not because it is banned, but because it should drive sane people away in droves, resulting in no audience, therefore no station that wants them on.

But to think this is an isolated instance is delusional. I do a lot of driving cross country and it's disgusting what you hear in this vein. If you don't think there are radio wackos who say, "We must stop Obama MY ANY MEANS NECESSARY...." then you haven't been listening very often. Or turn on the "Christian" weirdos (and I doo not imply all christians are weirdos, just that there are some off the wall ones) who appalud killing abortion doctors; they always start off with "I wouldn't do it...." but then glorify the shooter or bomber for the next half hour. And lest we forget, there were pleanty of like minded treats against Bush when he was in office. Calls for his beheading in one case, either before or after trial as a war criminal.

There are more sick people out there than we want to acknowledge. I believe most who say those things are after ratings first and last, but they also do not really care if a psycotic listener is pushed over the edge by what they hear.

the rightwing fringe shitheads like whirlie soak this shit up like a sponge ..further, they use shit like this to wage what they think is some sort of smear tactic, for what they think is some sort of neverending political salvo ..

then the wonder why the dems won back to back elections ...

they cant and wont ever figure it out ...
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:03 AM   #14
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, Malloy certainly doesn't agree with the Birthers, so they ARE the opposition............
I didn't say they weren't the opposition. Read the next sentence. I was pointing out that it was a figurative call for mass suicide by the birthers (or opposition, if you insist). It was not a figurative suggestion for mass killings.

Quote:
Of course you can't post anything similarly said by Rush, Levine, or others.......

The phony manufactured story line is that the left is tolerant and non violent !

But it likely serves your purpose to vilify/smear the right with the label.......
I'm sure I could, but I have absolutely NO intention of wasting even 5 minutes of my time trying to find a counter-example to rebut a joke about a circular firing squad.

Quote:

But it likely serves your purpose to vilify/smear the right with the label.......
No, not the right. Just wingnuts like you who are faking indignation.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:05 AM   #15
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
...you live in an upside down world, one in which you think you are a moderate and Andrew Sullivan is a conservative commentator !
I don't think I'm a moderate. I think I'm a conservative.

A REAL conservative, not some paranoid fringe hack who sees a commie boogie man hiding under every bed.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women