Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70755
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42108
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-20-2022, 06:06 AM   #1
SurgerySleeper
BANNED

Default The Proxy War being funded by you

It is YOUR tax dollars that are funding a PROXY war against Russia. Let us be be clear as well. Zelensky wants more US $$ and Joe will get it for him. Zelensky has houses in Italy and a host of other countries and a bank account that is astonishing for a "comedian". Folks, you have to remember.. The money goes to Ukraine, the Democrats go to Ukraine to collect it, and put it in their pockets... Look it up, Biden, Pelosi, and a host of other families have been going to Ukraine for years to get the money. It is the way they launder money. Trump exposed this, and guess what? He got impeached for it.

https://www.rt.com/
SurgerySleeper is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 07:01 AM   #2
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgerySleeper View Post
It is YOUR tax dollars that are funding a PROXY war against Russia. Let us be be clear as well. Zelensky wants more US $$ and Joe will get it for him. Zelensky has houses in Italy and a host of other countries and a bank account that is astonishing for a "comedian". Folks, you have to remember.. The money goes to Ukraine, the Democrats go to Ukraine to collect it, and put it in their pockets... Look it up, Biden, Pelosi, and a host of other families have been going to Ukraine for years to get the money. It is the way they launder money. Trump exposed this, and guess what? He got impeached for it.

One of the dumber, most unsubstantiated posts I've read in many months.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 07:06 AM   #3
SurgerySleeper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
One of the dumber, most unsubstantiated posts I've read in many months.
If you weren't so busy gratifying yourself while looking at lil boy underwear ads you'd know something about world affairs.
Old 12-20-2022, 07:10 AM   #4
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
If you weren't so busy gratifying yourself while looking at lil boy underwear ads you'd know something about world affairs.
As I've said several times, I do not RTM anyone for inappropriate comments but I hope you enjoy your vacation from this site once the mods read your responses to me and others. Based on your recent join date and the number of posts you've made in such a short amount of time, my guess would be that you have already been banned under another user name.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 07:15 AM   #5
SurgerySleeper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
As I've said several times, I do not RTM anyone for inappropriate comments but I hope you enjoy your vacation from this site once the mods read your responses to me and others. Based on your recent join date and the number of posts you've made in such a short amount of time, my guess would be that you have already been banned under another user name.
Adios cocksucker, I am out of here.
Your sis is really yer maw.
Old 12-20-2022, 07:35 AM   #6
Mr Morningwood
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Benghazi Benghazi Bengahzi... no there there. Lock her up Lock her up Lock her up... no there there. Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Hunter Biden... no there there. Trump Trump Trump... lies to numerous to count, scores of frivolous election lawsuits, scores of criminal indictments of Trump allies, an assault on our capital by violent MAGA types leading to hundreds of convictions, stolen classified documents, and best of all? Trump undergoing politcal apoptosis!
Mr Morningwood is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 08:19 AM   #7
SurgerySleeper
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Morningwood View Post
Benghazi Benghazi Bengahzi... no there there. Lock her up Lock her up Lock her up... no there there. Hunter Biden Hunter Biden Hunter Biden... no there there. Trump Trump Trump... lies to numerous to count, scores of frivolous election lawsuits, scores of criminal indictments of Trump allies, an assault on our capital by violent MAGA types leading to hundreds of convictions, stolen classified documents, and best of all? Trump undergoing politcal apoptosis!
STAY THE FUCK ON TOPIC!
Old 12-20-2022, 08:53 AM   #8
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

its one thing to be off topic but to be totally off base as well only compounds the error
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 09:08 AM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

A proxy war where we're kicking their fucking asses!!!

Sorry Comrade but those Russian aren't our friends. Maybe your and Trumps but not real Americans.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 09:17 AM   #10
Mr Morningwood
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Fair enough. Ukriane is an emerging democracy, less than forty years since it was a vassal state under the authoritarian USSR regime. Ukraine has both resources and technology, anything but a banana republic. Russia want's it back for it's resources, the US and NATO would prefer it remain a free market democracy. Ukraine has warts, but what government doesn't? The free people of the USA booted Trump out of the White House largely due to his authoritarian tendencies, and we SHOULD help Ukraine do the same to Russia and Putin. For the benefit of all of us, the average Russian and our own clueless conspiracy theorists included.
Mr Morningwood is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 10:16 AM   #11
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

We have been at war with Russia since WWII.......at least now we can see that our expensive toys work better than theirs
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 10:19 AM   #12
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:

Cool.....Biden wins again
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 10:33 AM   #13
ntxguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Guys don't feed the drama queen. It's just one account of a known troll that gets banned and keeps coming back. He's the gift that keeps on giving.
ntxguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 11:11 AM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxguy View Post
Guys don't feed the drama queen. It's just one account of a known troll that gets banned and keeps coming back. He's the gift that keeps on giving.

considering he's posting in the Dallas AMP forum i'd say we have a vadc sighting.

interesting link .. russia times. sounds about right.

RT is a Russian state-controlled international news television network funded by the Russian government.

no bias here lol
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2022, 01:57 PM   #15
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Well are the democrats eating Ukrainian children while they are there pocketing millions and billions?
The extremist have no concept of reality or intelligence. They really need to stop all that inbreeding
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women