Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Iowa > The Sandbox - Iowa
test
The Sandbox - Iowa The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163086
Yssup Rider60727
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36847
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2014, 12:47 AM   #1
Irish14
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Back At It!!!

So I half-heartedly decided to get back into shape for 2014. My goal is to surpass my best physical condition ever which was MANY years ago! Four weeks training with a former D2 National Wrestling Champ and I'm down 25 pounds and feeling great! The best part is the shear stress relief and improved performance! Never too late to get started! Do it!

Just your daily motivational tidbit... Carry On!

http://www.youtube.com/attribution_l...eature%3Dshare
Irish14 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:48 AM   #2
Gladiator69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

Good for you my friend! I'm on the same boat with ya but at a little slower pace
Gladiator69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 02:55 PM   #3
constme
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Good job Irish....wish I could say the same. I was in a car accident in early Dec. and have been laid up for 8 weeks. Just starting to get back into the swing of things. I will need to lose my winter baggage when I'm able.
constme is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 07:55 PM   #4
yuuuppp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Atta boy. I'm on a bulk at the moment so I get to eat as much as possible but lift heavy six days a week. Keep at it and it'll pay off. The ladies don't mind the results either
yuuuppp is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:11 PM   #5
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuuppp View Post
Atta boy. I'm on a bulk at the moment so I get to eat as much as possible but lift heavy six days a week. Keep at it and it'll pay off. The ladies don't mind the results either
Hey Yuuuppp... What supplements, if any, do you take or suggest? Right now I'm just taking protein, creatine and L-Arginine.. Primary goal is losing weight but most of the "fat burners" get me all tweaked up and uncomfortable. Plus controlling my diet has proven to have the biggest impact. TIA..
Old 02-01-2014, 04:40 PM   #6
yuuuppp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish14 View Post
Hey Yuuuppp... What supplements, if any, do you take or suggest? Right now I'm just taking protein, creatine and L-Arginine.. Primary goal is losing weight but most of the "fat burners" get me all tweaked up and uncomfortable. Plus controlling my diet has proven to have the biggest impact. TIA..
You said it yourself with your last sentence. Diet will get you farther than a lot of people think. Read up on "macros" (fat, carb, protein). You can tweak macros and caloric intake based on what your goals are or what your current stage is (bulk, cut, etc.)

Personally, I take both whey and casein protein, creatine, a good vitamin and fish oil. The rest is all diet.
yuuuppp is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:15 PM   #7
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:50 PM   #8
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuuuppp View Post
You said it yourself with your last sentence. Diet will get you farther than a lot of people think. Read up on "macros" (fat, carb, protein). You can tweak macros and caloric intake based on what your goals are or what your current stage is (bulk, cut, etc.)

Personally, I take both whey and casein protein, creatine, a good vitamin and fish oil. The rest is all diet.
Thank-you sir!!!!

No Dallas.. You're awesome!!!!! Thanks Babe!!!!!
Old 02-01-2014, 08:17 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I put on a few pounds hile traveling...now that I am living in Nola,I have started my walking regimen again.It is the perfect place to "walk".Today i walked around the quarter and the riverfront.

BUT I have to stop eating cheese puffs....dammit I LUV them!
Old 02-01-2014, 09:00 PM   #10
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I put on a few pounds hile traveling...now that I am living in Nola,I have started my walking regimen again.It is the perfect place to "walk".Today i walked around the quarter and the riverfront.

BUT I have to stop eating cheese puffs....dammit I LUV them!
Visited Nola back in 2006 and even though it was still a little post-Katrina, I LOVED IT!!!! Bourban St. rocked!!!!
Old 02-01-2014, 09:11 PM   #11
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well if ya ever get here when I am here...we can rock it together baby!
Old 02-01-2014, 09:25 PM   #12
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
well if ya ever get here when I am here...we can rock it together baby!
Old 02-02-2014, 12:16 PM   #13
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Very good for you sir.
I'm in my 50's so I'm probably older than most of you mugs but I'm hard at it as well.
A little over a year ago I got tired of feeling sorry for myself and decided to get in fighting shape again as well. My beer gut is completely gone now and I will have my 6 pack abs back by summer. Cardio, diet, weights and Jujitsu / Kung Fu keep me busy.
My trainer wants me to bulk up now but I'm obsessed with getting rid of any fat and believe me the older you get the harder it is. I'm on 1400 calories a day for now along with 5-HTP, CLA, Bulgarian Tribulus, L-Carnitine. My Testosterone was low so I inject it weekly (very little) to get the numbers back up. (Made all of the difference in the world.) I'm Leary of Creatine because my son used it years ago and now he suffers from kidney stones.
I have learned that cardio and weights mean absolutely nothing if you don't make your diet a priority.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 12:33 PM   #14
Irish14
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Very good for you sir.
I'm in my 50's so I'm probably older than most of you mugs but I'm hard at it as well.
A little over a year ago I got tired of feeling sorry for myself and decided to get in fighting shape again as well. My beer gut is completely gone now and I will have my 6 pack abs back by summer. Cardio, diet, weights and Jujitsu / Kung Fu keep me busy.
My trainer wants me to bulk up now but I'm obsessed with getting rid of any fat and believe me the older you get the harder it is. I'm on 1400 calories a day for now along with 5-HTP, CLA, Bulgarian Tribulus, L-Carnitine. My Testosterone was low so I inject it weekly (very little) to get the numbers back up. (Made all of the difference in the world.) I'm Leary of Creatine because my son used it years ago and now he suffers from kidney stones.
I have learned that cardio and weights mean absolutely nothing if you don't make your diet a priority.
That is great MA!! What do you think of Ju-Jitsu? The guy I'm training with has been doing it for years and competes in National competitions. Since he was such a great wrestler, the transition was pretty natural. Other than going to sleep on 3 different occasions from rear naked's and a guillotine, I love it!!!
Old 02-02-2014, 12:47 PM   #15
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

It's Tracy's Karate which uses those forms. However I also take Jujitsu in it's purer form as well. Weapons are fun but that's another thread. Jujitsu is great. IMHO it's way better than Tae Kwon D. Every time we had a tourney we would wipe the mat with them. They will no longer match with us. Just my personal experience folks in my local area. But I firmly believe it's better.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women