Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70680
biomed162386
Yssup Rider60217
gman4453217
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48392
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41266
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35660
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-12-2010, 10:42 AM   #1
Guest022210-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 9865
Lightbulb A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do....

I have found in my short time with you all that this industry can be very taxing on one in unexpected ways. Some things I thought would complete bring about distaste for me personally have yet to bother me and some things (ahem DATY) have completely emotionally wrecked me. I don't know why this is, and as I sit here trying to dig deep and figure myself out, I think about how very unique this job is.
It's really friggin' personal. And it's REALLY fun. I have made some of the best friends I have ever had through this job. I truly love it and I have a feeling it is going to be quite difficult to put in my two weeks notice (haha) when the time comes. But like everyone else, I have to set limits to keep it fun.
My menu, dear friends, is in dire need of some revisions. I am still a bit new to this, so please remember everything that is happening right now is still rough draft material and in the end I hope to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Love you guys!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:16 AM   #2
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I don't think there are many hobbyists who deny any lady the right to set her own limits. The problem is when your menu says GFE which means DATY is on the menu,but depending is off the menu. Remember the fee we pay for your time may represent the whole of a hobby budget for the month and he could have seen a girl who did serve that dish. Either do GFE or don't but be consistent even if you just make the disclaimer
that the menu is limited. This allows the client to decide if he wants your service. I think you are very pretty and your youth and freshness, and way
above average intelligence will still keep you well supplied in clients,but will minimize the
disappointment now being felt by yourself and your clients. You control your own business. If you do something you hate, the client will know.We are horny, but not stupid.
As for the day when you turn in your two weeks notice, that will be hard for several reasons. Chief among them will be that there aren't many ways a lady can make as much money as you can in this business. It becomes hard to deal with earning in a week what you used to earn in a day. That is why so many girls exit and return repeatedly. The real decision about how you see this job will depend on whether you do it for a short time or make it a career. The industry favors the young and you were born with an expiration contained in your genes. Eventually, the industry will quit you. Save money, invest and be ready.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:24 AM   #3
kittendd
Account Disabled

User ID: 3164
My ECCIE Reviews

Kyla Lookin is right. Invest your money wisely, get a regular job and use this wonderful hobby as a suppliment to your daily life. Its also a great way to keep this job even more fun...

Kyla as far as revising your menu and I am sure the guys will agree with me whatever revisions you do make have fun with them... Stretch you limits. Do things in this job that you might not do say in your personal life... By doing this you will find it will keep things fresh/newer for you.

Good luck have fun and be safe...

Kitten
Fill your days with lots Love Laughter Dreams and Hugs
Old 02-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #4
Byrdman_vegeta
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

This is very disappointing turn of events. I can't understand why she wouldn't do it if she did it in the beginning. Was planning on seeing her next week but I will be looking else where now.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:23 PM   #5
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Kyla - Go Girl. Yes. You do what works for you. If you're not comfortable many will pick up on it.

As for advertising as GFE ...GFE is a huge debate but my personal take on it is attitude not acronym. (is it really GFE if you get all the acronyms and a crap attitude?)

This is a learn as you go profession. Sometimes you do have to reinvent the wheel. Gentlemen are always always always more appreciative when you are honest upfront.

Seems to me like you're doing just fine.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:41 PM   #6
andy1628
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***KYLA*** View Post
I have found in my short time with you all that this industry can be very taxing on one in unexpected ways. Some things I thought would complete bring about distaste for me personally have yet to bother me and some things (ahem DATY) have completely emotionally wrecked me. I don't know why this is, and as I sit here trying to dig deep and figure myself out, I think about how very unique this job is.
It's really friggin' personal. And it's REALLY fun. I have made some of the best friends I have ever had through this job. I truly love it and I have a feeling it is going to be quite difficult to put in my two weeks notice (haha) when the time comes. But like everyone else, I have to set limits to keep it fun.
My menu, dear friends, is in dire need of some revisions. I am still a bit new to this, so please remember everything that is happening right now is still rough draft material and in the end I hope to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
Love you guys!!!
Kyla, I am disappointed that you don't like Daty, however, I think you got to do what make you feel good and happy. If you don't enjoying Daty, we will not enjoying doing it to you . To me, I like Daty because I could not get my old lady let me do it to her and because she doesn't like it. Please don't make yourself to do some things that you don't like. Believed me, we can feel it.

Although I got your OK to meet you but I am glad you let it out in the open. So I will not be disappointed even if I change my mind and decided to see you even you doesn't offer Daty. GFE not necessary must have Daty, I have ex-girl friends and even my wife doesn't do Daty. GFE is a matter of attitude and the feeling you give to your Clients. So don't feel bad, you did the right thing. Good luck and keep up the good work to make a lot of hobbyist happy.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #7
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livonia View Post
(Moderator's Note: Edited out per member's request)
Yikes, TMI--better to ask a lady that question in private, sir.
Old 02-12-2010, 04:09 PM   #8
bigmarv
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***KYLA*** View Post
Love you guys!!!
Darlin, don't worry about what any one else thinks, just do what is best for your emotional well-being. I've had GFE before that didn't include DATY and still had a very good time with the lovely lady.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #9
jaxar
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

I commend you on opening up and expressing yourself, that shows you have heart and that you care about others. You are worrying too much about what is being said about you. Your many good reviews far outweigh a few bad comments. Your body belongs to you, and no one else. Remember that. If someone decides not to see you just because your menu doesn't match their appetite, well it's their loss.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #10
Tweekend
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

So what about dato? That's a personal favorite.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #11
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Kyla trust yourself, allow yourself time to grow in this business. Do not let others opinions effect you... As someone else posted here you have solid reviews let those be your guide not the bad comments...

Have fun and be safe

Fill your days with love laughter dreams and hugs
Old 02-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #12
Guest022210-4
Account Disabled

User ID: 9865

Thank you guys, for the support and critiques. I think I will take the GFE out of my description, just so I am not leading clients under false pretenses. I'm just a good old-fashioned bjs and sex kind of girl, tweekend.
Old 02-12-2010, 08:16 PM   #13
bodyofagodbudha
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I agree, good for u. u have to protect urself in this hobby, physically and emotionaly. DATY is not a deal breaker for me. and still plan on seeing u. GFE I is an attitude and personal approach, in my eyes. just my 2 cents
Old 02-12-2010, 08:45 PM   #14
kittendd
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Livonia dont vanish. It was nice to see a guy to open and honest about why he feels the way he does...
Old 02-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #15
Miss Dreams
💋 Sugar Baby™ 💋

User ID: 3457
Location: ~ Saudi Arabia ~ London England ~ California - Las Vegas Boulevard/ the Strip ~ Las Vegas, Nevada
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittendd View Post
Livonia dont vanish. It was nice to see a guy to open and honest about why he feels the way he does...
I Agree. Even though I already know...
Do not vanish from the forums!!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry about what people think of you, live your life babe...*slap on the hand*... Just know, WE LUV YOU HERE!!!!

Thread Closed