Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 07-10-2017, 11:08 AM   #1
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default For those who have been asking...

Website is updated with new wishlist, donation, schedule, and very soon NEW PHOTOS.

New 52 day tour starts tomorrow. I'm excited to be making new friends and getting to see some of my old ones as well.

I hope everyone is having a great week!!!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 08:14 PM   #2
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

First off let's get one thing straight! COED is NOT your personal AD section. There are guidelines for providers posting ADS. Now if you're that damn desperate, and you need MORE then buy a banner AD or advertise some where else. You are obviously hitting the ISO & AA threads as well. Is that NOT enough for you? Or are you a pimp just trying to get this hooker some business

You should be ashamed of yourself!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 06:39 AM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Cryptickicker

Here is what I posted in Austin:

Sawa I'm sorry for your loss. PLEASE don't take this personal. See I don't know you other than whats available to read. And since I don't know you there is a chance you could be a wonderful person.

But that's NOT what this is about. "YOU" refuse to address and acknowledge what I plainly stated in my previous post. So let me try again.

There are guidelines for providers placing ADS. You are abusing that by placing those look at me ThreADS in Coed. And your doing it in every COED forum your visiting. You announce your taking a 50+ day tour and slashing your name every where it can possibly go. In AA ThreADS, In ISO and multiple posts in COED. (Some have been taken down here in Austin & San Antonio)

Then when you get negative comments you blame shift and talk about your house being paid off and that you'll be retiring to Belize.

Do you thinck this is fair? What if every provider did what your doing? Then COED would simply be an AD section I guess and what need would be there for AD sections? You've been around a while you even tried to post in the Welcome sections!?

Most providers when this gets pointed out to them has enough pride and dignity to stop. When that doesn't happen its been my experience that there might be a pimp ignoring everything and recklessly just posts every where trying to get business for his hooker. So I ask again... are you a pimp just not giving a shit and earning this provider a very negative reputation? Hell even the "Hey why is it so slow in Austin" is an AD and you know it.

Also the guidelines require you to only have age verified providers traveling with you if they are mentioned in your ADS. So when your SPAMMING COED (That's right Crptickicker SPAMMING you know the 10 point kind of SPAMMING) you need to supply a link to the other providers account.

This provider is plainly SPAMMING COED in every city she is touring. When will you be doing something about this? Her ADS have been taken down in Austin & San Antonio.

Now I know your policy on SPAM because I posted an AD in 2 different forums and they were taken down then put back up but I received 10 points. I know how busy you are with all the forums you MOD over. But I wanted to allow you to enforce your SPAMMING policy "fairly". After all your not the kind of person that would single out one board member and point him or her and let others board members commit the same violations without consequences..... RIGHT?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:04 AM   #4
delimex007

Encounters: 17

SL - again the mods are here to figure this out and will take care of it. If you want to report it - you can use the RTM link for any post and the mods will be aware. No need to be posting in every thread. You are accusing others of their posts as spam - and your replies are also pretty much that - dont you think ? So - please use the RTM links when needed. And again - I request you to refrain form any animosity or any personal remarks or un-ncessary rudeness out here in the West TX forums. Thanks for your understanding.
delimex007 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 10:06 AM   #5
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The whore can call this her "Angel Food Cake Tour".........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 11:03 AM   #6
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

we can handle our own shit out here just fine, thanks. i'm sure there's enough for wannabe mods to do in your own cesspool.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 01:13 PM   #7
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

The fat Angel Food Cake tour is coming for you......take care of that wish list for the big city suckers.
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women