Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2017, 11:39 AM   #1
Nmguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default References

I am still kinda green in the hobby and would like more input on references please. I have made it a habit to ask if a provider I have seen is ok with me to mention them as a reference, usually through p.m. after session. Is this something that can be respected, or wasting time? I only mean it out of respect. Any imput welcomed, thanks everyone!
Nmguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 12:09 PM   #2
Three Piece Chicken Dinne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

If it doesn't benefit the provider, don't expect them to put much, if any, effort into helping you out.
Three Piece Chicken Dinne is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 12:25 PM   #3
Perfect Playmate
💋 Jessica 💋

User ID: 17706
My ECCIE Reviews

I am always reference friendly. The only exception to this are the ladies who do not respond to my reference checks. If a lady is not reference friendly then I will not help out. I have noticed some girls get jealous and will not only ignore a reference check but then contact the guy I am asking about to try and be booked. So for those ladies I will not provide a reference. Nothing against the gentleman of course.

IMO providing a reference check always benefits the provider. It gives the provider action at being able to receive reference checks back. If you don't give you can't expect to receive. Sharing is caring ��
Perfect Playmate is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 02:44 PM   #4
Blue Moon Man
Premium Access

Encounters: 166

I have given providers that I have seen and reviewed as references and to my knowledge they have responded timely and favorable. It has never been a problem for me go get references.
Blue Moon Man is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 03:24 PM   #5
scsholar
BANNED

Encounters: 62

I'll give references.

Giving providers references, I'll pass. If 50+ reviews ain't good enough then sorry.
scsholar is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 07:45 AM   #6
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

you've already spent too much time thinking about it. very few girls have their shit together enough to check references and even fewer of them will respond when someone contacts them. really professional girls like jessica who follow through on things like this are the exception in every way.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 01:36 PM   #7
busternutzs
Premium Access

Encounters: 102

The only time I use references is when a VP asks for them. Usually when I travel.

I asked the ask the girl I want to use as a reference if its ok and I tell her who will be checking with her.
busternutzs is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 07:36 PM   #8
Nmguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I believe there's some good intel here. Good to have input from more seasoned veterans, and Provider, Thank you for input!!
Nmguy is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 09:25 PM   #9
January Maye
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 396585
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Despite what Chicken said, I would love to be a reference for you. New as I am, don't know if it would count, however. PM me.
January Maye is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 02:56 PM   #10
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I definetly dont have any problem responding to referemce check and no problem being used as one. I also have had no problem getting responses from the ladies when verifying as well.
Celestedoll915 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:47 PM   #11
BoringM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I'd recommend cutting out the middle man (or woman in this case) and just use p411. Easiest way to guarantee a booking.
BoringM is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 03:29 PM   #12
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by January Maye View Post
Despite what Chicken said, I would love to be a reference for you. New as I am, don't know if it would count, however. PM me.
JM, just because your a newbie, don't EVER sell yourself short young lady!!!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:09 PM   #13
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmguy View Post
I am still kinda green in the hobby and would like more input on references please. I have made it a habit to ask if a provider I have seen is ok with me to mention them as a reference, usually through p.m. after session. Is this something that can be respected, or wasting time? I only mean it out of respect. Any imput welcomed, thanks everyone!
I don't think it's a bad idea to ask to use them as a ref. It's kind of best you do that so you don't use her as a ref when trying to see another lady just to find out she's not willing to vouch for you at all. Unfortunately there are lady who love to receive refs but not give them. So actually might be better to find out before you meet them if they are not only friendly in taking refs but GIVING them back PROMPTLY.
I don't particularly see how asking a lady after you've seen her if she'd be willing to be a ref for you is time-wasting unless you're doing it a million times in a row (I had a guy ask me 5 times in 2 months which imo is kind of ref abuse).
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 11:18 PM   #14
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by busternutzs View Post
The only time I use references is when a VP asks for them. Usually when I travel.

I asked the ask the girl I want to use as a reference if its ok and I tell her who will be checking with her.
2 thumbs up....this is how I like it to be done.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women