Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70730
biomed162809
Yssup Rider60497
gman4453244
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41908
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36292
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-14-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
Default "The Five" on FoxNews/Bob Beckel

Wondering if anyone else has noticed the frequent references that the panelists and Beckel himself "jokingly" refer to Bob's penchant for "dates" and girlfriends by the hour? Today's episode was especially funny. It's obvious that he is an active hobbiest and makes no bones about it as it is common knowledge among his colleagues and now by extension of the program and his proclivity to talk about it in euphemistic terms, the general public.

I have a few close friends that I can count on one hand with change who know about my involvement with our thing. Only one is a frequent dabbler. The others get a kick out of hearing about my exploits and I enjoy sharing the stories. No one with whom I have a professional or familial relationship is aware that I participate in the hobby. Thoughts?
Guest061614 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 08:12 PM   #2
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

what kind of a moron actually watches fox news?
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:00 PM   #3
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Yea I'm pretty sure Bob is a pussy hound. There are some hot ass chicks on that show. It would be hard as hell to not be horny as fuck when ya left work everyday.
threepeckeredbillygoat is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 05:37 AM   #4
Guest061614
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco View Post
what kind of a moron actually watches fox news?

Q3 2013 Cable News Ratings: Fox #1 Overall, MSNBC #2 in Primetime, CNN #2 in Total Day
by Mediaite Staff | 5:12 pm, October 2nd, 2013 RATINGS 42

The cable news ratings for the third quarter are in and each of the big three networks can claim some form of victory. As usual, the network with the least need for spin–at least when it comes to ratings–is Fox, which has now been number one in total day and primetime for 47 consecutive quarters and 141 consecutive months. This leaves MSNBC and CNN in a fierce battle for second place. While MSNBC was able to claim a win over CNN in primetime, CNN managed to beat MSNBC in total day.

Below are the highs and lows for each network over the last three months.

FOX NEWS

As previously stated, Fox News continues to be the hands-down ratings winner across the board in cable news. The network often posts better ratings than CNN and MSNBC combined and was the 7th most-watched cable channel overall during primetime in Q3. Its competitors didn’t even break the top 30, with MSNBC at #31 and CNN at #34.

I rest my case.
Guest061614 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:16 AM   #5
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

You have to learn to ignore the sheeple. It's not worth your time bro.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:31 AM   #6
Ramjet
Premium Access

Juan,

Perhaps if you tuned into FOX News for few days, you might become aware of issues the mainstream media avoids like the devil does with holy water.

You may not know this but several anchors at CNN, CBS & NBC are now working for FOX News. The only exception I know of is Major (sorry, I don't recall his last name) who is now @ CBS.

Many of the news ladies on FOX are very attractive but their credentials are equally as impressive. Do a search and you'll discover they're not bimbos.

Of course, if your idea of 'eye candy' is Candy Crowley, yours is a hopeless case.
Ramjet is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 02:58 PM   #7
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

By Juan's post, we know what kind of "moron" does NOT watch Fox News.....
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 07:31 PM   #8
MrMarriott
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I like Fox for local news.

I think Fox cable still believes Romney has a chance...just waiting for a few more votes to finish coming in.
MrMarriott is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:00 PM   #9
cookie man
Premium Access

Encounters: 13

The Five is a great show. It was a great concept replacement for Glen Beck. Beckel is their foil and takes it with a great deal of self debacing humor. He has definitely "been around" and paid the price for it. He's lucky to have this Five gig.
cookie man is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:13 PM   #10
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by budrn View Post
As previously stated, Fox News continues to be the hands-down ratings winner across the board in cable news.

I rest my case.
and what fucking case are you trying to make? that ratings means greatness? justin bieber is hugely popular and he sucks. what the fuck does ratings have to do with quality of news reporting? roger ailes...head of fox news (you fox news fans know who roger ailes is right?)...once stated his objective was to move the country to the right. please tell me how this is 'objective reporting'?

and as far as ratings...look at the absolute shit that has topped the ratings over the years, not just in news but in tv in general. ratings do not equal quality or objectvity.

i actually listen to al jazeera for any believeable news about what is happening in the middle east (yes...some of us care about what is going on there and want to know the real story) . yeah...call me a terroist. and i can't believe anybody would brag about watching/listening to a pontificating blowhard like bill o'reilly who claims his opinion is fact (like fatboy drug smuggling rush limbaugh).

anyway...carry on . and the daily show is great for humorous news commentary...but fox news fans will not like it. but certainly not the only source of news you should access.

websites like buzzflash (a portal). salon. the guardian, motherjones, alternet, and journalists like greg palast (gregpalast.com) many others give a much greater news coverage of serious stories than the mainstream media. and the idea that conservatives have tried to convince americans that the MSM is so liberal would be laughable, if it wasn't so widely believed. fact is almost all media in this country is owned by 6 huge corporations. thank the telecomm act of 1996 for that (hopefully you are aware of that and the results). none of them liberal. fact is the far right wing labels anybody that does not agree with them 100% as 'liberal'.

and i have no idea who the fuck candy crowly is.

anyway...i have an appointment tomorrow who will make me forget about all this.

JPdM
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 08:28 PM   #11
fishingtwo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

That would be like saying all AMP's are the same...lol
fishingtwo is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2014, 09:29 PM   #12
threepeckeredbillygoat
Valued Poster

At least we know what kind of moron gets their news from al jazeera.
Old 02-15-2014, 09:33 PM   #13
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Guest060214 is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 04:01 AM   #14
Abraham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

3P, I actually have wondered what kind of moron would get their news from al jazeera; now I know, a United States hater. In another forum JdM was bragging about .......subject of conversation is not allowed on this board, staff edit.... Al Jazeera, huh? hmmmmmmm
Abraham is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 07:02 AM   #15
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham View Post
3P, I actually have wondered what kind of moron would get their news from al jazeera; now I know, a United States hater. In another forum JdM was bragging about .... removed subject not allowed for discussion on this board.... staff edit, Al Jazeera, huh? hmmmmmmm

It also reduced a 5-year-old girl's seizures from 300 per month to hardly any.

I don't know why we can't have a forum discussing the pros and cons...it's all over the internet...but...I'm off-topic.

Watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report for a month. You'll never take Fox News seriously again.
Prolongus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women