Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-28-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
tigerman1965
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13
Default This Hobby maybe growing beyond my means

It just seems like every provider any quality has raised there rates to at least $$$. gone are the days of $$.5 or even $$. I am not a wealthy man .It may be time to just put that money into an IRA or something.
tigerman1965 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:23 PM   #2
ManOnAMission
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Don't put it in an IRA you'll only have to pay a fee when you take it out to hobby.
ManOnAMission is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:48 PM   #3
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I usually keep still when I see things like this.
Men have no idea what goes into a providers business! Do you want a manicured and pedicured woman, or a female with bear claw feet, hands, and hair? Do you want a sexy woman in sexy lingerie and stockings or a female in a raggedy old t-shirt, granny panties, and mismatched knee socks? Then there is the cost of advertisement, procuring a play place, or driving to HIS place, etc. And I haven't BEGUN to touch on the cost of our own homes and families! Its called the cost of living and doing business.
Quality providers provide quailty service, there are plenty of providers of quality who will ring your bell and knock it clean off the table! Those ladies are out there, ready to rock you until you are weak in the knees. Lolita, Zada, Lisa, Mina, Staci, Dallas, the agency girls and me too! And so many more that I haven't mentioned. All these women go above and beyond to make the men they meet have the best experience they can give them.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:13 PM   #4
johnathan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Not so...The average provider around here is about $$.5. The only one that charge $$$ are the providers that travel. Once awhile , I fork over $$$ for some European and Columbian babes at Aphrodite.
johnathan is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:34 PM   #5
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wohooooooooooooo hold the horses Nelly!

Thanks Nicolet==YOU ARE SO SWEET TO MENTION NAMES OF SOME top QUALITY LADIES {INCLUDING YOURSELF TOO}!!!

but.....I cannot be 'lumped" in the catagory with the mentioned ladies! I am $200 and have been since day ONE! I have never raised my donation and in fact I have even cut them in soMe places

I even offer fetishes at the same rate.....I don't even charge extra for couples!

I charge what I feel comfortable with cause i LUV LUVLUV what I do/who i do and hOW i DO IT!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:12 PM   #6
tigerman1965
Lifetime Premium Access

Please don't get me wrong. I am not bitching, just stating that it may be time for me to hold back. I do however beg to differ though because Lolita, Zada and Staci have all raised there rates to $$$, as is your Quoted rate Nicolet. This is totally your poragative. I am saying its begun to be a hobby I can't really afford on a regular basis anymore. I think that you have jumped to a conclusion and in someway feel that I am questioning what you should charge. In fact I am not. You set your rate as you belive it to be fair and people either decide to pay it or not. I was only speaking about my personal situation, not what you should do.

Dallas thank you for always being a greatr voice of reason. I have met you at a meet and greet, but have never seen you professonally.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:14 PM   #7
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I have never raised mine either...... I included you with the other ladies whose rates are as the gentleman stated. From 200 to 300.

Edited to say: I understand, these are tough times for all of us. If you have a lady on your to-do list, stash some money away for a special treat for yourself.

I must reiterate, my rate has been the same since 2010.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:26 PM   #8
johnathan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Rates have increased but since you seen so many providers, you got grandfathered rates. I for one not paying a higher rate for a second time around.
johnathan is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:29 PM   #9
justatoy61
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

to quote that great philosopher charlie sheen, 'i don't pay women for sex, i pay them to leave when we're done!'

on a serious note, i feel your pain tm, but nicolet brings up some good points. have you had a night on the town lately with a non-provider lately? after dinner, drinks, etc. there's only a CHANCE you MIGHT get a little action and still be out 3 bills. those with an SO we hide our guilty pleasures from can't really have a night out like that with some strange and invest that much time with the POSSIBILITY of playing hide the salami for obvious reasons. they provide an invaluable service and $$$ is a small price to pay. now, are they worth it or not is a different story, but there are some VERY worthwhile companions in the lower price range.

nic, there is nothing wrong with a lady in a sweatshirt and mismatched knee socks! if they look delicious THAT way, one can only imagine them all dolled up. besides, after a good sweaty session of knocking boots, don't we all look just a little disheveled anyway?
justatoy61 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:31 PM   #10
tigerman1965
Lifetime Premium Access

Well I don't see that many providers, but I also have never asked to be "granfathered" I assume a providers listed rate is just that. I have never tried to negoiate. I think they probably get tired of that, and its just not my style
Old 02-28-2013, 03:48 PM   #11
Brmike1963
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I don't quibble about rates. I can either afford it or I can't. But I can relate to you tigerman , I often wonder if I should take my play money and invest for the future. Then I picture Lisa Lyons naked on her knees in front of me and decide I'll deal with the future in the future and deal with Lisa right now.
Brmike1963 is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #12
ilovedatass
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

well put Mike
ilovedatass is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:56 PM   #13
tigerman1965
Lifetime Premium Access

I here your Mike.. I was just saying that it may be time for me to put it on the shelf for awhile. I'm not sure why someone took offense to it
Old 02-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #14
Nicolet
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't take offense to you personally, tigerman1965. This topic has come up in some form or other many times.
Hobbying is a luxury, and in these difficult times, not many can afford luxuries of any kind.

@justatoy61, your absolutely correct! Whether a $500 bra and panty set, or dollar store sweats and granny panties, they all end up on the floor!
Old 02-28-2013, 05:27 PM   #15
funkyromance
Registered Member

Encounters: 7

I just need to save harder before I could see a lady.
funkyromance is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women