Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41238
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2014, 10:36 AM   #1
Gates123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default Horrified! Framed! Are you Thinking What I'm Thinking?

Minutes ago on Indys, a girl named, DaOnlyOneChrissy4488 just posted a reply to a review I did months ago on ChloeLesle. Below is what she said and my reply. I've put an alert on the post and sent a PM to PI. Any other suggestions of what I should do? Does what was said to this girl sound like someone we know? How do you think this could have happened? I've never communicated with her. Do you think someone was just texting her using my handle? To anyone who knows me, obviously the misspellings and grammar makes it obvious it's not me.

Link: http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic...03030#p1903030

Her Comment:
This is what gates123 said to me when I told him I was writing a review on him because he was very disrespectful.....I caution you....dont even try to embarass me....belive me....it wont go well for you in many ways. Crawl back in to that dump u call a home and shut your mouth. Youre a prostitute, no one cares what u have to say. Ur paid for sex not opinions. Ill ruin u on all the review boards and all ull have r the niggers from craigslist for 40 $ blow jobs white gurl. Were done here. Ill know if u flame me. Done. Im coming to see you. And ill wait until u come out or a client arrives. Either way ull shut the fuck up. Back off ho. Time to buy a burner phone and contact you . Well have so much fun when im inside ur placs and u find out its me

My Reply:
OMG. Christina. I have absolutely no idea who you are or what you're speaking about. I've never heard of you. Anyone who knows me from the board or has seen me knows what you have said are words that don't exist in my DNA. It's obvious you have the wrong person. Please fee free to provide any links or PM screenshots that make you feel these words have come from me. I feel awful anyone would speak to any woman the way you describe. I'm going to contact a moderator immediately for assistance for both of us. I put no blame on you. Since I've never heard of you or communicated with you, it's obvious that someone has used my handle in some form either by accident, to be malicious or just chose a username out of the blue to protect their own online identity. I'll make sure I figure out what has happened here and will update this ASAP after I have a mod check into it. Again, I'm sorry someone spoke to you that way and obviously, I'm horrified my name is connected to it.
Gates123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 10:56 AM   #2
FireFly2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

My first thought was Tits is back! I just saw that on tos. Wow! She has even posted the Phone # from the perp. You are funny not mean.
FireFly2003 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:10 AM   #3
Gates123
Valued Poster

That's what I'm thinking, FF. But, I hate thinking even Tits would do that. I'd rather think it was just some sick fuck who picked my name randomly. Appears all the communication was through texting, which would make sense. It was obvious it didn't come through my account. Bums me the fuck out!
Old 09-09-2014, 11:21 AM   #4
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Sorry about that, it was me. I tried to ruin ur upscale image.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:25 AM   #5
AlbertBSure
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Weird as hell. When you meet someone the first time, do you introduce yourself as Gates123, if it isn't through a TOS PM? Frankly, I don't give women my site handles, but then, I'm not a TOS user where such things matter.

If I told women I was AlBSure, I'm not sure if that would help or hurt.
AlbertBSure is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:25 AM   #6
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I don't know, I mean, everything that gets posted on Indys is the truth, correct????
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:26 AM   #7
FireFly2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Saying Tits & sick fuck in the sentence doesn't feel wrong though. It's a Cincinnati area code. The bus does run there. I just hope it gets cleared up & that whoever it is just has Internet bravado. Could he just be stirring the pot. It doesn't seem all that impossible. I know noting about either of you, other than whats posted here, but if we had to vote, between the two of you, I think we both know who would win that poll.
FireFly2003 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #8
Gates123
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post
Sorry about that, it was me. I tried to ruin ur upscale image.
Figured!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbertBSure View Post
Weird as hell. When you meet someone the first time, do you introduce yourself as Gates123, if it isn't through a TOS PM? Frankly, I don't give women my site handles, but then, I'm not a TOS user where such things matter.
I'll now be introducing myself as BSer.

Appears whomever it was used it while texting her. There were no PMs. She actually put the phone number in which the communication came from, which I did a screenshot of before they put the asterisk in it. Just shows that anyone can text anyone, use your handle and represent themselves as you. Ugh!
Old 09-09-2014, 11:32 AM   #9
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Obviously, the female provider who purports to be "MALE MODERATOR" did not feel the need to quash this yet.

And people complain about the moderation here????
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:01 PM   #10
FFH
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

No one ever says they're farfromhappy ......
FFH is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:12 PM   #11
nbattousai21
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

awe, BSer already said it was him and here i was gonna confess.

But seriously, from what i've read here gates, that aint you at all.
nbattousai21 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 01:15 PM   #12
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Everyone claims they r me idk why

In the Wolfpack days wave rider claimed to be Wolfpack to force a discount from a ho. Fucking hobby super heros
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 02:00 PM   #13
Gates123
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbattousai21 View Post
awe, BSer already said it was him and here i was gonna confess. But seriously, from what i've read here gates, that aint you at all.
Thanks, NBA. Sure, what was said was Ray Rice-worthy. But, it was attaching my name to the grammar and misspelling of "belive" that I found to be a deplorable affront to my reputation.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:30 PM   #14
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gates123 View Post
Thanks, NBA. Sure, what was said was Ray Rice-worthy. But, it was attaching my name to the grammar and misspelling of "belive" that I found to be a deplorable affront to my reputation.

stay the fck away from my chloe or I will have to do it again you fucker

belive me I will
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 09-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #15
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Sounds like the Moo-moo Mafia has a contract out on you! Silver is armed and ready for protection duty.
eaglehorse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women