Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60377
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41549
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2024, 08:52 AM   #1
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55
Default Charleroi

https://newrepublic.com/post/186025/...ant-conspiracy

Charleroi is the new Springfield.

“So Pennsylvania, remember this when you have to go to vote,” Trump said.
“It’s a small town, all of a sudden they got thousands of people!” he continued. “The schools are scrambling to hire translators for the influx of students who don’t speak not a word of English, costing local taxpayers hundreds of thousands of dollars.”

Anyone want to organize a class field trip Charleroi to point out all of the illegal immigrants who don't speak English? This is right in our fucking back yard. If Trump claims there are thousands of people there who don't speak English and are bankrupting the town, then what's stopping us for going down there getting boots on the ground and taking a look? Maybe we can all take turns on the girl that was hosting out of there a few years back. I'm sure some people could point out a before and after the immigrants destroyed the town.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 10:06 AM   #2
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Im right near charleroi. Come on down son. He is absolutely right. They pack the walmart in belle vernon twice a week. And hardly
Anyone speaks english. Carrs and carts of free food thanks to the dems, all have cell phones etc etc
The town is flooded with them i would say.more than 2k. The town used to be a great place,now most businesses are shut down. Its becoming a small mckeesport bur not that bad yet. Since you know so much, come on down, ill take u on a tour
Libs dont care until it smacks them in the fucking face.....
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 02:14 PM   #3
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

I think we have more Bjutanese/Nepali refugees in Pgh than Haitians.

In Greentree, heavy Indian and Pakistani

In the South Hills, in the Brookline, Beechview, Bon Air, Overbrook and Dormont its heavily Mexican

Yes, a mix of different people with different immigration situations. Some family based cases. Some work cases. Some refugees. Some asylees. Some folks who got visas because they were victims of crimes. Some Dreamers.

If you're going to "point out illegal immigrants" start by knowing whether someone is documented or undocumented and what's legal and illegal. You're not going to see that on their skin on the way they talk. If they're awaiting an asylum court date, I hate to break it to you but they're legal until that's adjudicated or somehow disqualify themselves.

Quote:
There areabout 26,400immigrants in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, which is about 9% of the city's population.Immigrants in Pittsburgh make significant contributions to the city's economy and labor force:

Labor force:Immigrants make up 9.2% of the city's employed labor force.They are represented in key industries, including 17.7% of STEM workers, 16.1% of education workers, and 13.1% of manufacturing workers.Taxes:In 2019, immigrants paid $298 million in taxes to the city.Social Security and Medicare:In 2019, immigrants contributed $93.9 million to Social Security and $26.8 million to Medicare.

The Pittsburgh area has also seen a large influx of refugees in recent years.Between October 2021 and October 2022, refugee resettlement agencies in the region helped relocate more than 1,000 people
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 02:24 PM   #4
flows-with-water
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

They have greatly impacted the school district. Best town in the valley during the hey days of the Mon Valley.
flows-with-water is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 02:26 PM   #5
mulletman66
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

Oh its real. Hang out at the Belle vernon Walmart and the Brownsville walmart they are everywhere. several times they have approached my wife begging her to pay for their groceries. We can barely afford our own let alone their food.
mulletman66 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 02:44 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

�� Charleroi, Pennsylvania

More than Half the Population is Now Haitian — Haitians are being Bussed to and From Factories Operated by Fourth Street Foods — NGO’s are Supplying Cooperate America with Migrants

• +50% of the population is now Haitian
• Countless vans to transport them
• 90% of workers are now Haitian
• Crime and theft has skyrocketed
• Rent has skyrocketed
• Insurance rates skyrocketed
• goat carcasses

Charleroi is not recognizable anymore…

https://rumble.com/v5fbica-charleroi...-is-crazy.html
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 03:06 PM   #7
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulletman66 View Post
Oh its real. Hang out at the Belle vernon Walmart and the Brownsville walmart they are everywhere. several times they have approached my wife begging her to pay for their groceries. We can barely afford our own let alone their food.
... But, look onto the bright side, mate.

... That pesky over-population of cats is NOW almost
non-existent... Along with the over-abundance of those
feral pigs in the woodlands and water-fowl in the creeks
and waterways.

... Surely NOW seem like there was never a problem.

... They're ALL GONE! ....

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 03:44 PM   #8
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

https://www.wpxi.com/news/local/char...O4NGQ4474EQZM/
Old 09-17-2024, 03:51 PM   #9
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

This the misinformation thread for PA?

Seems like every single post is just x or rumble assertion of weird," sky is falling", MAGA taunts.

If you grew up in the south hills, it was good back till the late 80s early 90s. The steel industry powered the entire economy. The entire corridor of the mon river took a giant shit after that. When a house in monesson costs 40-60k and a place in Monroeville is 150k, that tells you where poor ppl will land. Charleroi in specific is either you got some money or you got none. It's blight that has been around for 30 freaking yrs. Nothing new there.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 03:55 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
This the misinformation thread for PA?

Seems like every single post is just x or rumble assertion of weird," sky is falling", MAGA taunts.

If you grew up in the south hills, it was good back till the late 80s early 90s. The steel industry powered the entire economy. The entire corridor of the mon river took a giant shit after that. When a house in monesson costs 40-60k and a place in Monroeville is 150k, that tells you where poor ppl will land. Charleroi in specific is either you got some money or you got none. It's blight that has been around for 30 freaking yrs. Nothing new there.
You’re the one spreading misinformation. Chizzys been a lifelong resident of the Mon Valley. He knows better than you. He’s lived it.
Old 09-17-2024, 04:06 PM   #11
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

https://www.cbsnews.com/pittsburgh/n...esident-trump/

https://www.monvalleyindependent.com...an-immigrants/
Old 09-17-2024, 05:07 PM   #12
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Sheep always until it smacks their ass.

I invite any of you know it alls to meet me and take a tour of the lovely world of charleroi. Ill take u there thru the day. Around 11pm ill drop u off at one end and drive down to the other end and u can walk thru to meet me..... see how safe u feel
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 09-17-2024, 05:29 PM   #13
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

I invite any of you know it alls to meet me and take a tour of the lovely world of charleroi. Ill take u there thru the day. Around 11pm ill drop u off at one end and drive down to the other end and u can walk thru to meet me..... see how safe u feel
Bring Depends, they’ll need them. It’s been around 6yrs since I’ve been down that way. Went to Luceses restaurant in Monessen. Good restaurant. Nothing crazy going on. I used to do a fair amount of business at Mon General. Some of the Docs offices were in Charleroi. Seemed like a sleepy rural town. But I haven’t been there for years. But what I’ve been reading, things are matching up with what you are describing. You know what you’re talking about. The others here don’t.

https://x.com/steigerworld/status/18...185663537?s=42
Old 09-17-2024, 06:17 PM   #14
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post

East side of Charleroi or West?

Figure you'll want to show us the parts that are on par with thr scenic delights in Wilkinsburg, Homestead and Monessen.
Old 09-17-2024, 06:29 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
East side of Charleroi or West?

Figure you'll want to show us the parts that are on par with thr scenic delights in Wilkinsburg, Homestead and Monessen.
Take him up. I’ve met him a few times down that way. He knows a lot of people. You’ll be safe Mr Gristle.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women