Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162817
Yssup Rider60510
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48506
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41964
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36345
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Favorite appointment type?
Incall - her hotel 33 23.91%
Outcall - my hotel 19 13.77%
Incall - her residence 70 50.72%
Outcall - my residence 16 11.59%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2017, 09:32 PM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Question Client poll: Preferred Appointment Type?

Well, it's been a while since I've annoyed people with a poll. I don't think this one will be too controversial, but who knows?

I've done all of them except outcall to my residence, but by far my favorite is residential incall as long as her place is clean and safe and comfortable.

For the purpose of the poll "her residence" would also include a dedicated private incall that she doesn't actually live in.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:58 AM   #2
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
For the purpose of the poll "her residence" would also include a dedicated private incall that she doesn't actually live in.
I wonder if that is a distinction (actual residence vs. dedicated private non-residential incall) worth preserving in your poll. I may be weird (well, yes, I am weird--that's been obvious from about my second or third day here--but I don't know that this is the weirdest thing about me) but I have a "thing" for seeing a lady in her actual residence--there's something arousing to me about getting intimate with a woman in the bed that I know she sleeps in every night. That said, that situation bespeaks a degree of total trust of the hobbyist on the part of the provider, and I can totally understand why most providers would be leery about letting us that closely into their personal lives.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:08 AM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
I wonder if that is a distinction (actual residence vs. dedicated private non-residential incall) worth preserving in your poll.
Yeah, I actually thought of it after posting the poll and wanted to include it as a fifth option but couldn't figure out how to edit a poll after posting.

Quote:
I may be weird (well, yes, I am weird--that's been obvious from about my second or third day here--but I don't know that this is the weirdest thing about me) but I have a "thing" for seeing a lady in her actual residence--there's something arousing to me about getting intimate with a woman in the bed that I know she sleeps in every night. That said, that situation bespeaks a degree of total trust of the hobbyist on the part of the provider, and I can totally understand why most providers would be leery about letting us that closely into their personal lives.
Doesn't sound weird to me, it's also one of the reasons I enjoy it. I also absolutely get why most providers don't do it. I respect their privacy and am only at their place when I have an invitation to be there, but there are certainly guys out there that would not be the same way. I'm kind of amazed any of them let us into their homes but I greatly enjoy the ones that do.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:33 AM   #4
Nukeman69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

I have done all 4. By far my favorite is the incall at her residence. Hotels are a necessary evil at times but there is always a feeling of uneasiness when you meet there even though you've done your research. Having an outcall to your place can be fun after you get to know each other. The intimacy provided by the incall to her place, as long as it's clean and safe, is far better for me.
Nukeman69 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:03 AM   #5
Guest110417
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46
Default I'll get even more specific.

My absolute preference for an incall is not a residence. Rather it is a dedicated incall at a convenient apartment complex. That's where I feel most comfortable through all stages from arrival, copulation, and departure.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Guest110417 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 09:26 AM   #6
mtnman881
Premium Access

Encounters: 50
Default Traveling Ladies

obviously don't have a residence so her hotel is a secondary vote as well for me.
mtnman881 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 05:08 PM   #7
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukeman69 View Post
I have done all 4. By far my favorite is the incall at her residence. Hotels are a necessary evil at times but there is always a feeling of uneasiness when you meet there even though you've done your research. Having an outcall to your place can be fun after you get to know each other. The intimacy provided by the incall to her place, as long as it's clean and safe, is far better for me.
You do what you want Bro. but that ^^^^ is very risky!!!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:19 PM   #8
Releasemyload
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

I have found that in her resd. She is more relaxed and will go father and enjoy it more allow the hobbyist to enjoy himself more. I mean when your in her bed. It's like she wants to show you everything she got instead of wanting to be done. Also if it's her place I bet you won't find a clock where it not her place she wants to turn the bed like Restaurants turn table.
Releasemyload is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:21 PM   #9
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
You do what you want Bro. but that ^^^^ is very risky!!!
Yeah that's one I don't think I will ever do. Not that I would really have to opportunity to very often anyway.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:23 PM   #10
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I've done all 4, and I'd have to say that my favorite is a toss-up between incall to hotel and outcall to my place. There are so many people in and out of hotels that staff and other guests don't pay you much mind, unless you're acting suspiciously. It's really easy to come and go (hehe) from a hotel without attracting too much attention. And I like outcalls to my place because my neighbors aren't particularly nosy, as long as I don't have ladies in and out at all hours of the night. Also, it gives me good motivation to clean.
JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 10:38 AM   #11
Jessika Sweetz
SexXy Tatted Goddess

User ID: 192582
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For me personally it is whatever works best for the guy
Jessika Sweetz is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 01:50 AM   #12
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

my only problem was an incall to a providers residence, wont do it again unless its to ginger's hot tub, my place has been the most enjoyable for me
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 11:55 AM   #13
Rollypolly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Weird thought, Would the back of your truck be outcall or in? Part of my sexaul bucket list
Rollypolly is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 12:26 PM   #14
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleroc View Post
my only problem was an incall to a providers residence, wont do it again unless its to ginger's hot tub, my place has been the most enjoyable for me
I love having appointments at my house. The hot tub is sensual and relaxing at the same time, and just really adds to the experience, especially with cocktails. Plus I like to cook for my longer dates. This time of year... I usually break out my Razorback smoker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollypolly View Post
Weird thought, Would the back of your truck be outcall or in? Part of my sexaul bucket list
If it's her truck, it would be in. If it's yours, it would be out. I'm sure there will a lot of in and out for both parties, regardless.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 12:52 PM   #15
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I love having appointments at my house. The hot tub is sensual and relaxing at the same time, and just really adds to the experience, especially with cocktails. Plus I like to cook for my longer dates. This time of year... I usually break out my Razorback smoker.
Absolutely! Love the hot tub and your place is very clean and tasteful and comfortable.

I was a little surprised how much residential incall is preferred. It's always been my preference, but I figured more guys would like hotels.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women