Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 03-28-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
dumbass2003
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Angry Married provider gone 4 good

Due to the double standard that was drought on by a married man and you know who you are. One of the sweetiest providers has left our community. This website is 4 forfilling fantasies not to get on some freakin soapbox. You can now contact her thru P411
dumbass2003 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Your name fits you well. I've met with many married providers and have no problem with that! The problem is when I am put at risk because the husband doesn't know AND I'm in HIS fucking house. I met regularly in the home a married provider in NOLA but HER HUSBAND KNEW.

And I have explained that carefully to the provider in question and she still doesn't get it - nor you apparently. If you want to risk your life for a piece of ass GO FOR IT

FYI - being a white knight is not profitable!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:42 AM   #3
gooselee
Valued Poster

The point we r making is stop flaming her on here. Its not for that. She has it on her showcase and oitlines everything. If u don't read it then it's your problem. She was a wonderful gal and if u didn't like the venue. Then get out, end of story. Don't take the sesh then flame her later.

I'm with u dumbass, lol, we lost a wonderful lady and its sad people don't respect others.

Lets end this debate civilly. If u are capable of that. Because we all lost someone great.

Again to the moderators. There should be a place here where the providers can rate there customers to warn others and nip things like this in the bud.
gooselee is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
rgvlife999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

agree w/Louigi... I'll take the opinion of a guy with over 1400 posts and 27 reviews over a 13 post, 2 reviews (which sucked) guy anytime.
rgvlife999 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:56 AM   #5
Ytestme
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I side with Louigi!!!!! I was giving advice to squash my end of issues I had, which i took. I think that this thread should be closed. Elgato if you see this please end it already close this and all the history with it. it's over she left Eccie people know where she and her attitude can be found. NUFF SAID!
Ytestme is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:03 AM   #6
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I interpreted this as Louigi letting our local hobbyists know of an unususal risk that was inherent in seeing this provider. Not everyone would catch the "small print" in a showcase to be aware of what's going on. While I agree it's up to each person to do his own research and uncover the risks, I also appreciate a fellow hobbyist making those of us who didn't see the small print aware of a significant risk factor in this case.
I see no reasons for flaming anybody here.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 11:00 AM   #7
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
I interpreted this as Louigi letting our local hobbyists know of an unususal risk that was inherent in seeing this provider. Not everyone would catch the "small print" in a showcase to be aware of what's going on. While I agree it's up to each person to do his own research and uncover the risks, I also appreciate a fellow hobbyist making those of us who didn't see the small print aware of a significant risk factor in this case.
+1
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:05 PM   #8
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
+2. This is a discussion board and he was discussing something that seemed unusual to him, that a lot of people COULD easily miss. Or are we saying guys actually *READ* the showcases as opposed to just looking at the pictures. Because as a lady I can tell you I pretty much only look at the pictures
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa View Post
+2. Or are we saying guys actually *READ* the showcases as opposed to just looking at the pictures. Because as a lady I can tell you I pretty much only look at the pictures
Of course I READ the showcases. I also go to the strip clubs for the buffet. LOL

MM it would be a pleasure to have you put our little area of the coast on your tour this summer. I would be happy to volunteer to be your official sun screen applicator for your trip. Red heads can't be too careful you know.
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #10
cmmere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I agree w/MM.
cmmere is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #11
Simple Man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I thought the main purpose here is to share information amongst ourselves, both male and female. Meaning we all have a thirst for a good time and should warn others of issues. I agree that the providers should be able to write reviews if they choose. Otherwise there may be a dooche among us and the rest pay the price for the toxicity. Put me in as a +3, I'm with Smith on this.
Simple Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:44 PM   #12
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Wait. So a married provider is providing out of her house and her husband knows nothing about any of this?

And there are actually dude's defending this?

Okay eager defenders, what happens if hubby comes home and YOU happen to be the lucky hobbyist engaged in whatever activity with his loving bride?
What then? How are YOU going to explain your way out of that shit?

THAT sounds like that would be a fucking hoot!

Are you fucking kidding me? Of COURSE it's a danger. If she's not up-front and totally forthcoming with that handy little nugget of info, then by God I'm glad that someone else is.

Thank you Louigi for having the balls to look out for your fellow mongers.
HUGE PROPS!

Memo to: The provider who left ECCIE but is still on P411

Priceline a hotel.
It's WAY too dangerous to be providing out of your house. By so doing, you are placing an unnecessary risk onto an unsuspecting monger, not to mention yourself. Does this *really* need to be explained to you? Seriously??

Shaking head in disbelief....

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:08 PM   #13
Bull149
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I understand both sides, but enough is enough. Louigi has his thread closed so some WK starts another. He only making things worse for this provider and none of it affects Louigi. The original poster would have been better served to not post in the firs place IMHO, but since he has it would be the gentelmanly thing to request the closing of this thread.
Bull149 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:36 PM   #14
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Dumbass2003, well the name says it all. There is always the "X" you can click. I am 110% with Louigi on this one.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #15
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

My brothers - in the future I will keep my musings about such things back channel, if you know what I mean, so the dweebs won't have benefit of EXPERIENCE!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women