Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70699
biomed162455
Yssup Rider60307
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48417
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41388
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35785
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2014, 07:04 AM   #1
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default Liberal cable news outlets aren't faring well against the more conservative Fox News Channel

Liberal cable news outlets aren't faring well against the more conservative Fox News Channel:

"The media business—by nature—is in constant turmoil. With so many comers and goers, short-lived fads, and new industry-shattering technologies, it’s remarkable that one thing has stayed constant for over a decade. Fox News (FOXA) is marking its 50th consecutive quarter as the top cable news network, according to data from Nielsen (NLSN). This goes all the way back to 2002, when the media and political worlds were completely different.

As the number of prime-time broadcast TV viewers has gone down, the number tuning into cable news has gone up. Fox has benefited. Its ratings have increased while those of its cable competitors, as a group, have mostly stayed flat. That’s a sign that the growth hasn’t come from other news networks but from viewers who had not previously been watching cable news. Nielsen’s data shows that the only other cable network to be No. 1 in its category for 50 straight quarters is, unsurprisingly, ESPN (DIS)."
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 07:34 AM   #2
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Too bad their entertainment division is in the toilet...I mean how much profane chef can anybody stand?

I wonder how long "Americans" are going to try to un-ring the bell of democratic ideals and personal freedom of choice on our home turf? Anybody seen who's running the country? A bunch of old white bats in walkers and wigs and a bunch of white guys who say "no" for a living? Shit.

Here's a conservative thought for the day. Now that the president has called out all the "conservatives" to put their money where their campaign bullshit on immigration and border control that got them elected is, their nuts have suddenly vanished. Maybe FOX can do an investigative report to see where they've gone?
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 08:06 AM   #3
Wheretonow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
Too bad their entertainment division is in the toilet...I mean how much profane chef can anybody stand?

I wonder how long "Americans" are going to try to un-ring the bell of democratic ideals and personal freedom of choice on our home turf? Anybody seen who's running the country? A bunch of old white bats in walkers and wigs and a bunch of white guys who say "no" for a living? Shit.

Here's a conservative thought for the day. Now that the president has called out all the "conservatives" to put their money where their campaign bullshit on immigration and border control that got them elected is, their nuts have suddenly vanished. Maybe FOX can do an investigative report to see where they've gone?

Last I checked, Obama and Holder were in charge, hardly a right wing conspiracy. You might want to wait until the new Senate gets seated before bashing them for doing nothing
Wheretonow is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2014, 12:32 PM   #4
elcalifa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Nope, Citibank & jamey dimon are in charge.
elcalifa is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 01:47 PM   #5
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Wow! Phildo, I have no idea you are such a quintessential bleeding heart liberal on this hooker board. Not trying to bash you, just lamenting the fact that folks with similar creed like yours are endangered species on this board. Maybe Trill Jackson is not lonely no more?
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 03:38 PM   #6
ibupro01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildo View Post
un-ring the bell of democratic ideals and personal freedom of choice
I would like to know how Obama has given us more personal freedoms? Just so I am not one sided here, did Bush, Clinton, or Bush Sr make us more free? No, politicians on both sides have been taking our personal freedoms away for a long long time now. Our country was not founded on democratic ideals. We were founded on the ideals of individual liberty (personal freedom). Where the liberty of the minority would be protect and could not be taken away by a democratic majority.
ibupro01 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women