Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70736
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36328
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-29-2015, 11:21 AM   #1
Mushroom
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13
Default How Long Should I Wait for a Reply?

This issue has probably been discussed and I just missed it. But, anyway, I am wondering about protocol involving last minute requests and waiting to get a response from a provider. Specifically , here is what happened to me last night. I was watching the Notre Dame / Stanford football game last night and surfing Eccie ads during commercial breaks . I saw an ad that got me excited , so. I decided to send a P411 request. The ad said she would be available until 3 AM. I didn't want to send a request until after the game. It was a good game and I could not leave until it was over .If it went into overtime I would have to cancel the appointment. So, I sent an appointment request at 10:20 .I asked for an 11:30 appointment. My thinking was that if she was not busy I would get a quick response. If she was in a session I would hear from her when she was finished. I did not expect her to be sitting at home waiting for me to contact her , so , I was not disappointed when I did not get a response. I waited until midnight and went on to plan B ( my favorite spa.) Plan B started at 12:30 and lasted until 1:30. As soon as I got in my car to drive home I got a reply from plan A. She had been out and just got home. She said she could see me. I was spent and could not do another session. I felt guilty because she did respond and I was not available when she responded. I think I did something wrong here and am wondering how to better handle this situation next time. I did text her back and told her I was done for the evening and wanted to see her next week end if that was possible. I know last minute requests are hit or miss , but, I am wondering how long I should wait for a reply in a situation like this.
Mushroom is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 11:46 AM   #2
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

There are many opinions out there, but mine is if it is not a last minute session and you want to see her, do not send an appointment request on p411 until you have contacted and heard back from the provider. If it is a last minute session, the best options are either contact a provider whom you have her cell so you can text her or go with one who has an available now ad running, her replying back will be pretty much right away or she need not have that available now ad up.

When a provider has a regular ad up on Eccie, even if she says she says the days/times she is available, she may not be, but since she puts up that ad, depending upon the time the ad is placed, I would give her an hour to reply back. If she does not have an ad up, give her at the most 24 hours to respond. Some providers will balk at that, but it is a business and she is a listed provider, so she should expect guys to contact her.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 02:02 PM   #3
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Imo I don't feel you could have done anything differently...unless the provider phone number was public then maybe you could have extended a call or text to her maybe to speed up response time. If the provider set availability until 3am wouldn't it really be on her to make herself available for appointments and/or communication for scheduling? You waited almost 2 hours really before moving on to plan B. Most hobbyist are hobbying on limited time...And 2 hours after an appointment request isn't very responsive imo. Doesn't mean the provider was.wrong...because she could have been busy with another appointment already...just means most hobbyist have limited time to hobby and make contact with as much notice as they can....to allow the provider time to respond and/or get ready for the appointment.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 02:20 PM   #4
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Alas, the ladies do not wait by their phones and computers for a fucktard with an itch that he wants scratched.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 02:39 PM   #5
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Alas, the ladies do not wait by their phones and computers for a fucktard with an itch that he wants scratched.
Always someone chiming in...with absolutely useless comments....some things are just better left unsaid
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 03:55 PM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analeese View Post
Always someone chiming in...with absolutely useless comments....some things are just better left unsaid
and sometimes veteran humor missed instead of quasi-laughed at ....
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 04:47 PM   #7
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
That's NOT true! We ALL sit around in our sexy lingerie, eating chocolates, sipping wine and waiting on your contact.....
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 05:46 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Well, that is understandable considering the legendary status of my 1.3" of dangling death.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2015, 08:41 PM   #9
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

the only thing different I would have done, is make it clear that if you couldn't get 11:30, your hoped for session would be scuttled.. I always mention I need to hear back, yes or no, by a specific time.. that allows me to move seamlessly to plan B.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 05:45 AM   #10
MILFEater
MILF Eater

Encounters: 53

Short notice appointment attempts are always a gamble. Sometimes they can respond in time or not due to things going on in real life. The available now ad in P411 is not always an indicator they are available now...that may have taken in an appointment and the ad is still up. I am not sure how they clear it unless you have to wait for it to expire... Maybe one of the lovely gals on here could explain that further.
MILFEater is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 08:13 AM   #11
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILFEater View Post
Short notice appointment attempts are always a gamble. Sometimes they can respond in time or not due to things going on in real life. The available now ad in P411 is not always an indicator they are available now...that may have taken in an appointment and the ad is still up. I am not sure how they clear it unless you have to wait for it to expire... Maybe one of the lovely gals on here could explain that further.
You are right on short or last minute notice appointments, even available now ads on p411 are gambles these days. I will bet that when/if a provider does get an appointment either from their available now ad or if she has something that comes up that she cannot do an appointment, she can delete her ad if it has not expired yet. In any event, it is at the minimum common courtesy to get back with each hobbyist that contacted her, even if it is to tell him "no thanks" or she cannot make it for whatever reason. I will bet the 9 times out of 10 if a provider does not want to see a guy, his references are not responding or he does not pass her screening, she ignores him and/or does not reply back to him at all to let him know this, he has to contact her again to see why she has not responded to his initial inquiry. IMO, that is bad TCB skills.
Old 11-30-2015, 08:28 AM   #12
CaptCroakers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Im not advocating that you do it this way, but this is what I do. Send p411 Pm, not request. If she answers the pm, then follow up with the formal p411 request.
CaptCroakers is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 09:32 AM   #13
nicholas linnear
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCroakers View Post
Im not advocating that you do it this way, but this is what I do. Send p411 Pm, not request. If she answers the pm, then follow up with the formal p411 request.
+1
nicholas linnear is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2015, 10:28 AM   #14
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptCroakers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas linnear View Post
+1

Good info guys, wish I would have thought of that. See post #2

To sum up what the OP wants to know, if she has an ad running that day, give her an hour to respond to your initial inquiry. If she does not have an ad up, give her 24 hours before moving on. Or you can do what Chung said and that is ask her to respond by a certain time and if/when she does not, move on to the next one on your list, and do not look at back if she gets back to you after you have contacted another provider other than to tell her thanks, but it is too late, maybe next time.
Old 11-30-2015, 06:50 PM   #15
Mushroom
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Thanks all. Good info. I learned a lot from this thread.
Mushroom is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women