Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Denver, Colorado > Coed Discussions - Denver
test
Coed Discussions - Denver Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41239
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-09-2016, 03:19 AM   #1
Guest010719
Account Disabled

User ID: 95608
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Copy Cats...do u think it's cute?

In the last few months I've had several ladies copy my last name & initials.
First it was some random BP girl who calls her self Adrian Cakes...Then another BP girl changed her name from "Casey" to "Casey Cakes", after texting me to recruit me for her "Daddy"

Last but not least a long time provider who participates in the boards, had the same name "SUMMER the HUMMER" for YEARS, whom I'm sure is aware of my existence changed her name to Angel Cakes

Why in the world would anyone want to be a copy cat? Wouldn't you want to stand out, be unique, be different shit be ORIGINAL after all 100% of originals r worth more! Pus there are WAY greater ladies in the world to copy, shit call ur self Beyonce or Angelina Jolie!

Guys & gals do u think it's cute? Do u think these ladies want to appear associated with me, or do they think I'm gona change my name after 8 years of being Ameera Cakes? Maybe they think if they have my initials or call themselves "Cakes" they'll magically grow some 40H Cakes? I think being a copycat is thee UGLIEST LOOK a lady can have.

Mind you I don't mind a little competition it's healthy, in fact I'm a bit of devil...I love it! One lady recently wrote after my ad "Have your Cake & eat it to!" I thought that was brilliant & it inspires me to make better ad titles! But straight up copying someone else's style because you have none of your own is LAUGHABLE & makes the lady doing it appear desperate with 0% originality & NO love for for her self. I love my self,& care enough about my business to want to be UNIQUE.At least in my opinion, what do all of you think? Guys do you notice copycats, if so whats ur opinion. Ladies what do u think when you see that, are you a copy cat ur self....how do u justify it?

I'm not asking them to change either, it may benefit me! I'm building a little army of copycat minions! How many people can say that?! lol Seriously I do think it may make my image look even better & theirs....well u decide!
Guest010719 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 11:00 AM   #2
skyleigh
Leigh5280

User ID: 307246
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Everyone knows who the real Miss Cakes is!
skyleigh is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2016, 11:45 AM   #3
Guest010719
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyleigh View Post
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Everyone knows who the real Miss Cakes is!
XO Love u pretty lady!!!
Old 04-11-2016, 09:26 PM   #4
LolaBunny316
Lola Bunny Italian beauty

User ID: 299767
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a girl try do my name too because she was jealous it's annoying
LolaBunny316 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 01:04 PM   #5
Citori
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Wonder if this is a problem for the guys? I recall in Chat that people used to make nearly identical names to mess with others in chat.
Citori is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 11:44 PM   #6
Guest010719
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I just wonder what they're thinking is you know what are they thinking when they do that do they want to be associated with me do they want to confuse the guys? I've honestly never reached out to anybody and told anybody to change their name they can be called whatever they want but in my opinion it looks dumb I'd rather be me unique and original! But at the same time I will never change my name I was the first Cakes in Colorado and before I chose my name I looked around and made sure there was nobody else with the same name. And actually I never chose my name the guys chose it for me years ago I made a picture with frosting and sprinkles on my tits LOL and I started getting all these messages saying ameera cakes so I went with it make sure nobody else had the name....

I guess I'll never understand but I'm cool with having a little minion copycat army... a bunch of little wanabe mini me's running around! Hahaha cute!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women