Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60866
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2015, 05:52 PM   #1
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Broken beds?

Who doesn't like juicy stories?

When I was a teen I had this really hot boyfriend. I used to sneak him in my house while my parents were gone and we were like rabbits. Anywho one night we were getting pretty rough and one of the legs snapped on the foot of the bed. We were sliding off lol but we kept going until we finished. Yep I got busted. That wasn't the only bed I wore out properly.

So who has broken some beds.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 06:11 PM   #2
Gigantor
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

During HS my gf's parents were out of town so she invited me over for the 90's version of "netflix and chill". Well after getting a little frisky on the couch we decided to move to her room. She had a queen bed with a headboard. I guess we got too excited and I ended up pounding her so hard in doggie that we broke her headboard. I stopped but she grabbed at me and screamed to keep going. When she finally O'd, we took a look at the damage and saw that we not only broke the headboard, but put a hole in the drywall. Boy that was a fun thing to explain to her parents...

But I did end up fixing both the headboard and the wall.
Gigantor is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 06:14 PM   #3
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nice good job yeah I've broken some head boards too.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:16 PM   #4
Gigantor
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Haha, knowing how well you fuck I'm sure you've done plenty of damage to all types of furniture :P
Gigantor is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 06:26 PM   #5
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yep I wore out a sofa already and some of those that doesn't squeek now they do.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:28 PM   #6
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1346
My ECCIE Reviews

It's been awhile since either incidents happened so it's pretty safe at this point to relay the events.

I accidentally yanked a headboard off the wall that wasn't attached all that well. Cheap furnishings. It happened at a hotel and likely charged as an incidental with the gent's room expenses.

A gent who was so grotesquely overweight, his company's nurse had to call in as he stood on the truck scales because his primary doctor's scales couldn't register that high.

During one of the visits, he broke the box springs of my bed. They had to be replaced which costs just as much as a new mattress set. He offered to pay for it but I told him no because it meant he would have to return for another visit. I wasn't looking forward to a repeat of an identical furniture malfunction.

Not to be cruel, but I don't want someone that heavy and truly at risk of a heart attack possibly dying in my personal space. He also had other complicated health issues, including diabetes.

Reminds me, I need to reacquire the First Aid / CPR / BLS certifications and maybe purchase a portable defibrillator too. Some of the procedures have changed since then.

Shea Veile is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 06:40 PM   #7
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shea Veile View Post

It's been awhile since either incidents happened so it's pretty safe at this point to relay the events.

I accidentally yanked a headboard off the wall that wasn't attached all that well. Cheap furnishings. It happened at a hotel and likely charged as an incidental with the gent's room expenses.

A gent who was so grotesquely overweight, his company's nurse had to call in his weight as he stood on the truck scales. His primary doctor's weight scale couldn't register that high.

During one of the visits, he broke the box springs of my bed. They had to be replaced which costs just as much as a new mattress set. He offered to pay for it but I told him no because it meant he would have to return for another visit. By then, I didn't want a repeat of an identical incident.

Not to be cruel, but I don't want someone that heavy and truly at risk of a heart attack possibly dying in my personal space. He also had other complicated health issues, including diabetes.

Reminds me, I need to reacquire the First Aid / CPR / BLS certifications and maybe purchase a portable defibrillator too. Some of the procedures have changed since then.

I had a big guy like that and he popped my air mattress. That was easy to replace. I was too scared on going down because he had to hold his stomach for me to give him head. I kept my eye on his movements so I could move quickly if he decides to drop it because it would have knocked my little ass out. I'm not downing him at all. I am just talking about the position I was in at the moment. And oh to top it off he made me wear a hello kitty outfit go figure people think I'm a kid lmao. Great story though shea
Old 12-04-2015, 07:07 PM   #8
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post

I had a big guy like that and he popped my air mattress. That was easy to replace.

Air mattresses aren't meant for playing on. I've had one leak because of the friction between mattress and floor.

Quote:

I was too scared on going down because he had to hold his stomach for me to give him head. I kept my eye on his movements so I could move quickly if he decides to drop it because it would have knocked my little ass out.

Retractable rachet straps!

http://www.uscargocontrol.com/Ratche...FQMFaQoduUgIPA

Quote:

he made me wear a hello kitty outfit go figure people think I'm a kid

That just screams paedophile!! Yuck!!

Old 12-04-2015, 07:35 PM   #9
Knight2554
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

A timely account.

Many years ago I was fucking my high school girlfriend on the living room rug that kept sliding around on the hard wood floor. Missionary style she kept sliding backwards while I chased on my knees to keep inside. We finally ended up wedged up under the Christmas but our movement ended up knocking over the tree. We finished, but broke several ornaments.
Knight2554 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 07:51 PM   #10
SteveOTX
Valued Poster

I have done damage to beds and couches, but I have also caused damage to bathroom faucets.

This g/f of mine was 5 feet tall, I am 5 foot 11 and she wanted to do it standing up. So we got one of those little footstool things for her to stand on, and I did her from behind while she leaned over the bathroom sink/counter area. Anyway I was doing her so hard that when she came, she kinda went crazy and pulled on the sink faucets and ripped a faucet handle out.
SteveOTX is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 08:16 PM   #11
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight2554 View Post
A timely account.

Many years ago I was fucking my high school girlfriend on the living room rug that kept sliding around on the hard wood floor. Missionary style she kept sliding backwards while I chased on my knees to keep inside. We finally ended up wedged up under the Christmas but our movement ended up knocking over the tree. We finished, but broke several ornaments.

Nice Christmas story lol
Old 12-04-2015, 11:59 PM   #12
Heavyiron999
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

In my 20's,my girlfriend at the time had the greatest pussy on the planet as far as I was concerned lol. We fucked as often as we could every where we could, once in a goodwill dressing room with just a tiny little sheet hanging, no door!
But back to my answer, we literally broke the platform on an expensive Italian black laquer platform bed, the thing just collapsed haha! Anyone remember nagel pictures and black laquer furniture... lmao
Heavyiron999 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 12:44 AM   #13
Shea Veile
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSteele View Post

Anyone remember nagel pictures and black laquer furniture... lmao

Yes, I had to reproduce many of his prints for art class projects.

Old 12-05-2015, 12:49 AM   #14
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

damn girl!!
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 07:54 AM   #15
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

i actually got fucked so hard once on my motorcycle in the parking garage of a hospital in houston... i literally had to get towed back to my co-workers house
!VI! is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women