Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70698
biomed162445
Yssup Rider60303
gman4453223
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48414
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41374
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35776
Mojojo33117

Old 07-19-2011, 11:00 AM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Tom Coburn of Oklahoma revealed a budget plan that would cut $9 trillion over ten years

and Grover Norquist has already came out aganist it!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Well I Googled it, and the article I came up with said he will propose a $9 trillion reduction package. It didn’t say that he has dropped the budget legislation into the hopper. I’m all for it. From what the article says it cuts defense, discretionary and entitlement spending. We’ll see. I really don’t see what is so hard about it. Cutting spending equally and raising revenue equally is a very logical equation in my mind.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/TomCo...7/17/id/403882
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:43 AM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The House Republicans couldn't possibly agree to tax increases. They would lose all support from the conservative base.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:46 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Well I Googled it, and the article I came up with said he will propose a $9 trillion reduction package. It didn’t say that he has dropped the budget legislation into the hopper. I’m all for it. From what the article says it cuts defense, discretionary and entitlement spending. We’ll see. I really don’t see what is so hard about it. Cutting spending equally and raising revenue equally is a very logical equation in my mind.

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/TomCo...7/17/id/403882
He is not proposing to raise taxes and cut spending equally.

He is proposing raising 1 trillion in new taxes and 8 trillion in cuts.

Grover Norquist types can not even live with that.

They think any raising of taxes is wrong and will not support any proposal that includes that fact.

They actually think closing the corn subsidy as a tax increase.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/13/koch-brothers-ethanol-subsidies-grover-norquist_n_876430.html

Do you see how far right the Tea Party types are?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #5
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

The Tea Party is in general agreement - as Obama said in 2009 - that to raise taxes during a recession would hurt the economy.

They favor a serious debt reduction program by cutting spending. Then a comprehensive over haul of the tax code once Washington has demonstrated that they have reigned in spending. That would include getting rid of government subsidies including agriculture.

A very sensible approach to the problem.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:56 AM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The House Republicans couldn't possibly agree to tax increases. They would lose all support from the conservative base.

Then the conservative base does not give a fuc about deficit reduction and should be marginalized from the table.

The GOP leaders need to quit playing to this ignorant mass and educate them in the ways of finance.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:56 AM   #7
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:

At some point our politicians need to put the needs of the country above their need to get re-elected. They are elected to do conduct the business of running the country not there to run the country into the ground.

WTF, it's not just the Tea Baggers. It's ALL politicians - from the dog catcher to the POTUS. Every last fucking one of them. It's just that the bigger the office the bigger the stakes are. It's OUR country, not theirs.
This a republic NOT an oligarchy.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Give that advice to the Slacker In Chief. The Tea Party is just agreeing with what Obama has prevously said...."don't raise taxes in a recession and don't increase the debt ceiling....."

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
At some point our politicians need to put the needs of the country above their need to get re-elected. They are elected to do conduct the business of running the country not there to run the country into the ground.

WTF, it's not just the Tea Baggers. It's ALL politicians - from the dog catcher to the POTUS. Every last fucking one of them. It's just that the bigger the office the bigger the stakes are. It's OUR country, not theirs. This a republic NOT an oligarchy.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:00 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The Tea Party is in general agreement - as Obama said in 2009 - that to raise taxes during a recession would hurt the economy.

You are ignorant on this tax issue. The Tea Party never wants to raise taxes.

They do not want to cut military spending and they do not want to cut Medicare.

What they want is impossible.

They want something for nothing.

I support them in theory but they have to be willing to join in on the pain. Until then you and others like you just talk a good game to those that do not have a clue.

We need to both raise taxes and cut spending. Cutting spending means Medicade, which means granny is not going to like it. When Obama tried this you screamed 'Death Panels', when Ryan tried it, the Dems cried Senior cuts.

You Tea Folks don't know whether to shit or go blind.

You want government cuts until you realize that government cuts mean cuts to your benifits.

Not paying attention in Government Class is coming back to haunt ya'll!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:03 PM   #10
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

----

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You are ignorant on this tax issue. The Tea Party never wants to raise taxes. Wrong.

They do not want to cut military spending Wrong. They support spending cuts in all departments. and they do not want to cut Medicare. Wrong.

What they want is impossible. Wrong.

They want something for nothing. Wrong.

I support them in theory but they have to be willing to join in on the pain. Until then you and others like you just talk a good game to those that do not have a clue.

We need to both raise taxes and cut spending. Wrong.
Old 07-19-2011, 12:09 PM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Originally Posted by WTF
You are ignorant on this tax issue. (1) The Tea Party never wants to raise taxes. Wrong.

They do not want to cut military spending Wrong. They support spending cuts in all departments. and they do not want to cut Medicare. Wrong.

(2) We need to both raise taxes and cut spending. Wrong.

How can both number 1 and number 2 be wrong. Do you support raising taxes or not?

See what I mean by you not knowing wtf you are talking about?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #12
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Oh look, Marshall stops getting the attention he craves, and Whirlaway shows up.

How convenient.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:17 PM   #13
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default same ole same ole

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
You are ignorant on this tax issue. (1) The Tea Party never wants to raise taxes. Wrong.

(2) We need to both raise taxes and cut spending. Wrong.

How can both number 1 and number 2 be wrong. Do you support raising taxes or not?

See what I mean by you not knowing wtf you are talking about?
for as long as i been doing bidness wif WTF he's said the same incorrect bull abt the teaparty ppl not wanting to cut all elements of government..no matter how many times he is corrected on that he either ignores it, doesn't understand, can't read, forgets it, has dyslexia, gets befuddled, or chooses to lie..you pick
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:26 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Do I need to explain this to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
for as long as i been doing bidness wif WTF he's said the same incorrect bull abt the teaparty ppl not wanting to cut all elements of government..no matter how many times he is corrected on that he either ignores it, doesn't understand, can't read, forgets it, has dyslexia, gets befuddled, or chooses to lie..you pick
Just because you can't read .....I said the Grover Norquist Tea Party. That faction is running the Tea Party, whether you know it or not. You do understand wtf the Norquist Pledge is. Didn't think so

http://capitalgainsandgames.com/blog...and-tax-reform

http://www.chicagonow.com/chicago-po...-need-to-know/

Grover Norquist is President of Americans for Tax Reform (ATR), an extreme right-wing anti-government lobbying group. Their radical agenda centers on shifting Wealth Accumulation to the rich and building-up the military-industrial complex. It should be noted that Grover Norquist is also a very wealthy man, so while the Tea Party has embraced the so-called Norquist Pledge of no new taxes and passing themselves off as somehow being "populist," the truth of the matter is - they are not anywhere near being populist!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 12:31 PM   #15
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default THE tea party

Quote:
You are ignorant on this tax issue. The Tea Party never wants to raise taxes.

They do not want to cut military spending and they do not want to cut Medicare.

What they want is impossible.

They want something for nothing.

so what wing are you talking about here? some neighbor who you know?
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women