Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-07-2011, 07:16 PM   #1
Guest020118
Account Disabled

User ID: 24673
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Response to my NCNS Review by chiefdfw

I just want to publically apologize for the NCNS today. I'm sorry the appointment was made on short notice and wanting to oblige chiefdfw (I really did want to see him) I set the appointment knowing I may not of had time to see him. I have another day job and a deadline I was trying to meet. I also had a small accident which put me behind even further. I've been very lucky to have had a lot of interest lately, I'm grateful for that. Its hard balancing a stay at home job, caming and the duties of being a provider, but I am improving. Again, I want to apologize to chiefdfw. Please allow me to make it right (and trust me I will, believe that). I didn't mean to disappoint you.

As for dittychaser, he is my ex sugar daddy from Louisiana. I left everything I owned to get away from this man. He has stolen my stuff, I have had to forward threats he has made in the form of PMs to the owners of this site. He has threatened to out me to my family. Yes I did flame him with obscenities because I have no room for his kind of childish crap. I want him to leave me alone. He refuses. His comments should be stricken due to personal bias. I don't want to engage in a long drawn out drama fest. This is all I have to stay on the matter. Anything dittychaser says about me should be carefully weighed. I refuse to see him he stalks me on my webcam sites. He has seen my past double partners (back to back) in an attempt to get under my skin. Just please be fair in assessing his attacks.

I try very hard to be honest and fair. I am a very good provider. I love what I do, but this kind of crap should be cut out from the review process. It's really my fault for letting someone close who abused and continues to abuse the personal knowledge I freely gave him. Ladies, learn from my mistake.

Again, this is my side and I will not respond to any comments further on this matter.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:15 PM   #2
Dittychaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91
Default I can't let this go unanswered

Wow. I thought I was being fair and complimentary. I talked about her unreliability but highly recommended her for the quality of her sessions. I stand by that.

As for her untruths, I was never her or anyone else's sugardaddy. I was a regular client that was conned into posting a cash bond for a legal charge she is currently facing. In return for the bond she made promises she would not keep and abandoned much of her personal property. I have stolen nothing and have secured her property in storage for her and she is welcome to it anytime. I never threatened to out her to her family or anyone else. I fully understand the need for discretion and the consequences for outing. The only threat I made was to revoke the bond and have her apprehended and placed back in custody until her trial. I did this because she was being uncooperative about keeping me posted about her case - normal requirements of bail bondsmen. My fault was doing this through ECCIE's PM system. I was admonished for this and I have not sent her a PM since.

I am trying to leave her alone but she keeps calling and texting. She just now called me. I have visited her cam sites when she texts me and advises she going to be on. She never complained when I paid her for private sessions on her cam sites.

And yes I have seen some of her past doubles partners as well as other providers some of whom I have written reviews for.

She says she has nothing else to say on this matter. Neither do I. Since she has had her say and I have had mine, I respectfully ask the mods to close this thread.
Old 07-07-2011, 10:02 PM   #3
Guest020118
Account Disabled

User ID: 24673
My ECCIE Reviews

You paid for my rent, my high speed internet and cable. I left everything I own for a reason. As for the personal info you postedThere is no felony it's a civil matter. I can't state what it is but it deals with family. I hope everyone realizes what a stress and hardship this man has been in my life. What goes on with my reviews is none of your business. It doesn't relate one bit to the interaction I have with you. If you read what he writes carefully the truth is in his own words. There are many signs of an unhealthy obsession. Stop the slander. Come to terms with the fact I will never see you again. Your actions were an attempt to control me and they hit to close to home.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:21 AM   #4
Dittychaser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 91

As to her never seeing me again. I am OK with that but this is just her most recent. She left in late March and has continued to call me and ask for loans and pay me back with sessions ever since. Most recently she came to my hotel for an outcall on June 4. The next day she called because she was out of money and had no place to stay. She stayed with me all that day and night until checkout time on June 6. She gave me an OK on Preferred411 for that visit on June 7.

The source of her current anger with me is I refuse to advance her any more money on the promise of future sessions. The is mainly because she owes me over $500 which I will never see.

The only reason I have any of her personal knowledge is not because she freely gave it to me. I have no need for that from anyone. I don't know that about anyone else I have seen. She needed to give me that so I could book hotel rooms in her name for her when she was out of money and had no one else to turn to. When she was in jail she gave me the name and phone number of a close family member so I could get them to arrange bond for her. When no one of them would help her, I posted the bond in cash. My bond is now in jeopardy which is why I have threatened to have her apprehended.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:29 AM   #5
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

wow he paid your bills? what a dirtbag......and he bailed your but outa jail.....what a cad!
Old 07-08-2011, 07:02 AM   #6
SKL1973
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Time for the popcorn....this could be a made for tv movie....
Old 07-08-2011, 07:05 AM   #7
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Maybe they could get a room together, leave their dirty laundry on the floor, and fuck to an amicable conclusion. No review necessary.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:10 AM   #8
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Drama Drama Drama
Old 07-08-2011, 07:44 AM   #9
TBONE
Medium Rare

My ECCIE Reviews

And finished here.

T
Thread Closed