Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41241
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2014, 06:00 AM   #1
romeoNerd
Gaining Momentum

Default TOS reviews

Is there any way to view TOS without being a registered member? I've tried registering and get errors everytime. Have contacted the site admin with no luck.

From everything I've read on here TOS is headed downhill, so I don't care about being a member, but it would be nice to read the reviews every now and then.

Anyone had any success registering lately or know any way to access the reviews without being registered?
romeoNerd is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:12 AM   #2
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

I don't know the answer to your question. Just wanted to point out that the reviews over there are not the same as Eccie reviews.

The value of reviews there is mostly that it shows the girl is actually seeing some clients, and the list of activities most recently offered. The looks, service level, experience, etc., of the rest of the appointment ranges from 100% accurate to to 50% fabrication to 100% ******* . Even price is primarily listed as 'see Ad' or 'special.'

Still - doesn't hurt to have the info. The best info over there is (used to be?) the guys room. You can get that now for $50. The Guys Room was where guys told you explictly and directly what they thought of the girls and the appointments.

Over here - we call that section: 'Reviews'

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. Pistolero
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:37 AM   #3
bigguyt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

The reviews on tos are worthless.
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 01:44 PM   #4
travelnman0129
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Beyond worthless..... That vouch system is ludicrous, I may as well just say "here is all my personal info do whatever you want with it.." I look at the ads then research over here
travelnman0129 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 02:32 PM   #5
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelnman0129 View Post
Beyond worthless..... That vouch system is ludicrous, I may as well just say "here is all my personal info do whatever you want with it.." I look at the ads then research over here
"What you talking about Willis??"
No personal information is needed to be vouched........none....zip.... .zero......not even my initials or my dogs name. You can question the safety of it and you would be wise to but it is still a tool. Compare that to here. Have you seen whats need to become a verified provider here. Hell I could become one 24 to 48 hours if I wanted to. There is plenty of things to slam Indys about if you want to but they are not collecting personal information.
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 03:08 PM   #6
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

These are the minimum requirements. The mere existence of a website or a member referral does not necessarily do it. The member who does a referral would need to have credibility. And the website meet some parameters. The reviews have to be by members who are trustworthy, in the mind of the mod granting VPclearance.

So, it is not quite as easy as it looks at first glance.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:37 PM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGitsHuge View Post
No personal information is needed to be vouched........none....zip.... .zero......not even my initials or my dogs name. You can question the safety of it and you would be wise to but it is still a tool. Compare that to here. Have you seen whats need to become a verified provider here. Hell I could become one 24 to 48 hours if I wanted to. There is plenty of things to slam Indys about if you want to but they are not collecting personal information.
BSers provider status is still pending. We're holding our breath. BTW, maybe you can get that midget girl to join.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 07:03 PM   #8
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

BSer provider status!!! Truck dates only?
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 08:47 PM   #9
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
BSer provider status!!! Truck dates only?
If you book incall he'll do CIP
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 05:58 AM   #10
goodnightchesty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default Tolstoy couldn't do better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
The reviews on tos are worthless.
I wrote one yesterday and in my opinion is was brilliant/insightful/informative/interestingly colorful and a page turner that deserves and award plus 1000 ibux
goodnightchesty is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:32 AM   #11
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnightchesty View Post
I wrote one yesterday and in my opinion is was brilliant/insightful/informative/interestingly colorful and a page turner that deserves and award plus 1000 ibux
I read it Chesty but just like all the other reviews over there I call bullshit. Aint no way an old fart like you climbed up twenty steps.
Old 02-20-2014, 08:27 AM   #12
travelnman0129
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 39

Quote:

Who is Willis?? (Yes I remember the show)

It's getting the vouch to write a review I find stupid... If providers want them for safety I understand but to be "vouched" to just write a review..... don't think so. That's ok, no need to write reviews all over the place, I just stick with here
travelnman0129 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 09:08 AM   #13
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelnman0129 View Post
Who is Willis?? (Yes I remember the show)

It's getting the vouch to write a review I find stupid... If providers want them for safety I understand but to be "vouched" to just write a review..... don't think so. That's ok, no need to write reviews all over the place, I just stick with here
Hey nothing wrong with staying here....... FYI....... you do not need to be vouched to write reviews over there.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:27 AM   #14
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
1. website address (your website or advertising site)
2. referral from another provider or hobbyist
3. links to reviews from recognized members (any site)

Any combination of the above requirements which will sufficiently establish you as a legit provider will be accepted.

These are the minimum requirements. The mere existence of a website or a member referral does not necessarily do it. The member who does a referral would need to have credibility. And the website meet some parameters. The reviews have to be by members who are trustworthy, in the mind of the mod granting VPclearance.

So, it is not quite as easy as it looks at first glance.
Pistolero.......... I didn't mean to insinuate you are not doing your job or this is an unsafe site. IMO this is just as safe or unsafe as the next place.
Old 02-20-2014, 10:51 AM   #15
goodnightchesty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default And I Quote

Quote:
I read it Chesty but just like all the other reviews over there I call bullshit. Aint no way an old fart like you climbed up twenty steps.
I didn't want to say - but - I believe the word she used was: "Impressive"
goodnightchesty is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women