Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60202
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48383
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41240
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2014, 11:17 AM   #1
Hobnob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
Default Question about providers that......

What is everyone's thoughts about providers that, want a real name and work number etc for screening purposes? My discretion is a must. I'm Leary to give that kind of info.

2 providers I've been wanting to try for a while now is the lady in south hills offering massage for 160....but she has extensive personal info screening.... And the college girls they usually have 5 or so girls but again, extensive screening... Thoughts? Anybody try any of these?
Hobnob is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:52 AM   #2
jameskirk7
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

I just did it ,gave real name,phone # and place of employment. wasn't real crazy about it though. But having hard time on some of these site to get someone to see me. BP is much easier seen many grils from there.But may be a little riskier.
jameskirk7 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:08 PM   #3
Hobnob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Which one was it? That you just tried?
Hobnob is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:21 PM   #4
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Not a sandbox topic
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 03:39 PM   #5
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

If you want to see the girl give the info, if you are uncomfortable don't.

Most of the time maybe 98% 99% they want to background check you and make sure you ain't the fuzz. And could care less of your personal business.

Guys that are newer in the scene always have to do this. Until you build up references, oks, vouchs, white lists, or whatever other kind of form to identify you as safe to see.

Guys with no references or history in the scene are reluctant to give up personal info, but look at it from the providers pov.

You can see her website, reviews, ads, pics, gather intel from others. But she hasno clue who she is walking into the room with. And all she mostly cares about is if you are gonna slap a pair of matching brackets on her.

I see no issue giving personal info to well known providers.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 04:58 PM   #6
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSer View Post

Most of the time maybe 98% 99% they want to background check you and make sure you ain't the fuzz. And could care less of your personal business.

Guys that are newer in the scene always have to do this. Until you build up references, oks, vouchs, white lists, or whatever other kind of form to identify you as safe to see.

Guys with no references or history in the scene are reluctant to give up personal info, but look at it from the providers pov.

You can see her website, reviews, ads, pics, gather intel from others. But she hasno clue who she is walking into the room with. And all she mostly cares about is if you are gonna slap a pair of matching brackets on her.

What a genius.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 05:44 PM   #7
BSer
Account Disabled

Fucking genius
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 07:35 PM   #8
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Fucking genius
what a guy, gives info,cars,trucks and a place to crap on the seat.........my hero
chizzy is online now   Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:36 PM   #9
Devo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Well, there are only two possible outcomes of giving out info like that.

One, it gets you laid, or not, and disappears.

Two, it does, or it doesn't get you laid, and is out there for all to see if the person asking for it gets busted, or decides to use it against you.

I for one offered that info to a very highly respected female provider, and was comfortable doing so, as it was HER and HER ALONE, that got my info.

Giving it to someone who is NOT complicit with you in the act, and who has way more to gain, than lose, is not the same as what I did, or would ever choose to do.

You have to let your big head, make a choice, not your little head.

Weight the chances of loss versus gain, roll the dice, and take your chances.

If there isn't lots of information about the provider/person asking for the info, then walk softly and think hard.

Good luck in any case.
Devo is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 11:03 AM   #10
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

Quote:

I agree with BSers takeaway - do it if you want, don't if you're uncomfortable.

I would disagree a bit with the those 2 sentences above. First - there are lots of new guys who see plenty of providers without giving away any personal info. It might take a bit of work - but that's up to you in terms of how much you value your privacy.

The second piece is that while I might choose to understand the 'providers pov', frankly I think you're better off looking at it from your pov. Once you pass along your name, work, etc., you are essentially handing over to a hooker (and manager) the ability to out you if they so desire.

Hopefully they'll never want to, choose to, 'have' to, etc., Just be aware - the decision to keep hobbying as a private matter is no longer entirely up to you. You gave someone else the option to veto your decision for privacy.

Whether that's worth it to you or not, is entirely up to you.
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:30 PM   #11
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

He is exactly right, guys who are new to the hobby will encounter ladies who will insist on some personal info.

And if you don't want to give it up you don't have to.
There are ladies who will see you just from a phone call we all know that, some of those same ladies are known around the hobby world and will eventually get you an "in" with the more "professional" lady who does screen and ask for more than a phone call.

It all boils down to who you want to spend time with and what she requires to feel comfortable seeing you. If she wants more than you want to give accept the fact that you won't be meeting and move on to someone who doesn't need to know so much.

Either way one should ALWAYS do their research on who they plan to spend time with to avoid any problems.

And speaking strictly from a business standpoint.
Any business who does more with your info than they should, would be throwing away the potential to earn much more money from future clients.

If the lady you want to spend time with has been around more than a minute she would have a reputation for discretion.
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 12:42 PM   #12
BSer
Account Disabled

I wouldn't give info to a newbie or unknown off of backpage but I'd see no issue giving my personal info for screening use to ladies with a great rep like sexymaid or hearherlicious.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2014, 06:47 PM   #13
Heatherlicous
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60242
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SM your so smart, and correct! lol Thank you Bser!, you are correct too!!

"Fuckin Genius!"

xoxo
Heatherlicous is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 11:08 AM   #14
goodnightchesty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1
Default The straight skinney!

Hobnob, Just do what I did and tell them you are butt-buddies with BSer and Bambino and believe me - You Will get Fucked
goodnightchesty is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 07:36 PM   #15
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Well, well, well, the Great White Hunter is Home from the Dark Land Fill. Did you get the I been there badge? Just glad you back in the land of the Big PX.
eaglehorse is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women