Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
test
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41246
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2014, 04:02 AM   #1
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation Why can't we all just get along & get FREAKY!

Hey guys I hope this is the right section and I don't get "stoned" lol for posting this. WHY ALL THE DRAMA!? We are all "hobbyist" an most importantly ALL here for the same reasoning. I honestly relocated myself to Louisiana because I came from Houston and thought I got away from all the madness! Why push away good providers just because you don't like the ways she operates?!?! WELL guess what?? TO EACH HIS OWN!! NO wonder why there isn't any providers around here. I am most positive ALL the drama chases them away! Why can't we ALL just along and have satisfying encounters!?!? I honestly do NOT give two fucks if YOU all don't like what I have to say and "stone" me due to it. I can not tolerate all the drama and hatred towards genuine humans on this board that are only trying to tend to some of you guys crazy particular needs. We work hard to make you all happy the least you could do is keep it cordial!!

xoxo
Nikki
NikkiSecrets is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:33 AM   #2
perceptor
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

What drama are you talking about Nikki? Who has been hating on you?
perceptor is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:27 AM   #3
disilene
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

What drama? This board has been very drama free for the last 6 months+.

Getting downright boring.
disilene is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:47 AM   #4
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol sweet silly girl...I think you hit the nail on the head sweety.....we all just need to get along!

BUT there is drama EVERYWHERE! Drama is just part of everyday life on eccie.

I have learned a long time ago to "pick my battles on here"......know what to post/when to post and how to post!!
I choose to remain upbeat and as drama free on here as I possibly can.I try to be as helpful as i can also...And I do believe my biz/reputation is doing VERY well due to that fact.
I was not "pushed" out of Nola.....I chose to leave due to personal family type reasons...Even though I luved New orleans & it's "offerings",I am very happy here in Missouri!

Yesterday I put my SAINTS flag up on my front porch! That should piss off these Chiefs fans here! lol

FREAK on Nola!!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:36 AM   #5
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

@Dallas WHO DAT!!!
The Big Lebowski is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 08:53 AM   #6
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiSecrets View Post
relocated myself to Louisiana because I came from Houston
Congrats on the move!!!!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 10:59 AM   #7
keri2114
A Nola fave

User ID: 68948
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Dallas completely and for the most part you too Nikki. Unfortunately some people thrive on drama and nothing you can or will do is going to change that. The best thing you can do is remain yourself and keep your head up. For the most part Nola and it's hobbyist are wonderful. Ignore the ones who aren't, they're so not worth your time.
keri2114 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 11:39 AM   #8
Guest051920
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

There has been some drama lately or has it reached a point where we consider that normal.
Guest051920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 04:46 PM   #9
ilovethemgirls68
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Most of the drama I've seen on the boards is personal between agencies or a few providers. Most of which COULD be kept in PM's
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:38 AM   #10
leechless1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Bonjour Nikki.. Our strain of madness moves a little slower. just like our drivers (i know that is NOT funny).
<<Why can't we ALL just along and have satisfying encounters!?!?>> ...wish i could answer that. I would be rich
It IS a shame that just a few haters can push sought-after providers away. But none of us "genuine humans" is blameless or completely drama-free. The right amount of tolerance keeps the process alive.
leechless1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 02:40 AM   #11
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

Could of posted links to what in the world is going on..I only sign on to a board when I am in that city or I am up extra early like now and trying to play catch up. With Cities I love, am close to or want to visit..IT WOULD be close to impossible for me to read every thread of every city and state on my tour list so to keep girls like me in the loop I need some links....LOL BUT PLUS 1 LETS ALL GET ALONG and great job on the move....But providers and hobbiers play tit for tat on alot of the boards for the most part the New Orleand board is the bomb don't shoot ya down down for a comma in the wrong place..Now Austin Now you want some Drama LOL well thats what it use to be anyway I don't even look at that city anymore I like haveing happy days so chose not to go where there are unhappy moods and where people are out right nasty to providers etc etc... This board and the socials and the ladies 95% are all uplifting and helpfull and DALLAS RAIN and HEIDI ARE THE BOMB DIGITY BOMB and pretty even keyed and the men are 95 % on point THIS IS WHAT I HAVE seen and 95% is a great ratio for anything in life especially on a very all over the map board.
So enjoy your new location hun
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 04:46 AM   #12
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Most of the people here are very nice and the ladies are helpful to newcomers. Dallas has been the most helpful, reaching out to new men and women and offering a warm welcome. In another thread, which this thread has sprung up from, you saw where some of the not-so-nice side.
No one likes negativity, well some might, most do not. And if some of the people here knew what was going on OFF this board, you would have a better understanding of why there is animosity.
I'm all for having fun and getting my freak on!
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 05:27 AM   #13
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The only examples I saw through her prior posts of guys "pushing her away" .......possibly..........was in requests and iso sections where ladies the guys were seeking were almost the total opposite of what she offers and she would continually post "just see me." Other than that I don't know what else occured where she might feel slighted. Maybe she can shed light on this by posting again in her thread............
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 12:46 PM   #14
NikkiSecrets
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 227551
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme_that View Post
The only examples I saw through her prior posts of guys "pushing her away" .......possibly..........was in requests and iso sections where ladies the guys were seeking were almost the total opposite of what she offers and she would continually post "just see me." Other than that I don't know what else occured where she might feel slighted. Maybe she can shed light on this by posting again in her thread............
Are you speaking of me because I have just started posting on that since I saw other providers comentting on most of the request. I honestly didnt even look at the girl they were asking about so don't get your panties in a bunch. I rarely comment on forums because of the judgmental nature some of the hobbyist have. So calm down no one has pushed me away! I have a tough skin it will take a lot and I mean a lot to push this gal away!!!!

Xoxo
Nikki

P.s.thanks for everyone one else who had a positive comment on this I appreciate the support!
NikkiSecrets is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 04:03 PM   #15
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

If no one is pushing you away.......as you were saying we do in new orleans in your first post here...........why even posts the thread. To get attention maybe? That's fine............but then you have the nerve to issue some idle nastytries with your panties comment towards me for no reason. When all me and others wanted was clarification.

Just admit that you wanted a little "woe is me" threAD attention and be done with your original post. Because it has a basis for jack shit with no examples. Keep your past drama in Houston where you left it.......and just start brand new here. You know you like and thrive on it..........but let it go.
gimme_that is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women