Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
test
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60471
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41829
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-12-2020, 08:17 AM   #1
12blue4u
Premium Access

Encounters: 73
Default Is it worth it?

I will be sticking with a few UTR providers until this Covid 19 blows over or everyone can get the tests. Just not worth it.
12blue4u is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 08:23 AM   #2
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

User ID: 405355
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I honestly dont blame you. I especially dont blame older gentlemen! Make sure everyone is keeping safe and washing hands !
thebbwqueen97 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 10:31 PM   #3
Big Roscoe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Hey there Mr. Blue. Whilst I understand your perspective, (particularly given our President’s inability to just stfu and stop causing more problems than solutions) here in the TC MN folks are going a little over the top crazy. Runs on toilet paper, TAMPONS, oat milk, bottled water, GUNS and ammo, just nuts. Cancelling EVERYTHING including schools where nobody’s sick. My best pal of 25 years who’s also my internist is if the mind that following the common sense/Dr. Fauci recommendations, not stockpiling N95 and P100 masks (thereby creating shortages for our those who really need them), and just chilling out by being a little kinder with those who may be exposed is the right course for now. Especially our thankless nurses, and PCAs in these old folks homes. Good bless nurses. Just my wooden nickel.

BigRoscoe
Big Roscoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2020, 10:32 PM   #4
Big Roscoe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

On a brighter note..., Well Disney Cruise Line sent me a Gmail stating that they were canceling the ABC islands cruise b/c Covid 19. The upshot is that they extended the date until the end of the year; offered a cabin upgrade and a $500 ship credit (&#129347. So there’s a small silver lining to this disaster, smh. I was sorry to hear about your CWS getting canceled. I assume that it’s a big generator in the local economy. I must say however that a I’ve been VERY impressed by the manner in which UNMC and the state and local authorities down there have handled the Princess passengers with the triple testing et al. Let’s hope that the two outlier cases (the 30ish gal and the high school kid) pull through and those situations don’t spiral out of control. Well done so far, Husker folks!
Big Roscoe is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 09:17 AM   #5
Nebman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Roscoe View Post
Hey there Mr. Blue. Whilst I understand your perspective, (particularly given our President’s inability to just stfu and stop causing more problems than solutions)…...

BigRoscoe

I said this same thing to someone who pointed out that Trump was not making a big deal of it until Democrats and media people said he did not have a plan and all of that. The Chuck Shumer statement being the main one. They pushed orange man into the role he is now playing. He's a hard man to stomach, but its better to be smart and honest in digesting health info and political info. just sayin'
Nebman is offline   Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 02:55 PM   #6
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

What I can't stand is the double standard so many people have. The best decision that Trump made was to stop travel from China. He got criticized for that, some calling it racist and over reaction. Even the WHO didn't want travel restricted.

The big mistake appears to be not shutting air travel off to Europe sooner. Especially since Italy has a large group of Chinese in country with quite a bit of travel going back and forth from Italy to China. Of course people howled when Trump did finally shut travel off to Europe.

Trump is usually right on the big picture, but certainly isn't tactful a lot of times. I think Trump's biggest fault is he pushes back too often of the idiots.

I'm frustrated in how people still don't get executive power. If Obama did it and implemented a policy they liked it is OK. If Trump used the same power to over turn Obama's policy he is a dictator, even though they both signed executive orders not going through Congress. They either both exceeded their power or neither one of them did.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 05:47 AM   #7
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

What do people even consider utr?
Sienna91 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 09:19 AM   #8
farmstud60
Valued Poster

I consider it some providers that I have seen but don't really advertise any more. They also don't want reviews if you do see them.
Old 03-19-2020, 09:39 AM   #9
vicng84
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
What I can't stand is the double standard so many people have. The best decision that Trump made was to stop travel from China. He got criticized for that, some calling it racist and over reaction. Even the WHO didn't want travel restricted.

The big mistake appears to be not shutting air travel off to Europe sooner. Especially since Italy has a large group of Chinese in country with quite a bit of travel going back and forth from Italy to China. Of course people howled when Trump did finally shut travel off to Europe.

Trump is usually right on the big picture, but certainly isn't tactful a lot of times. I think Trump's biggest fault is he pushes back too often of the idiots.

I'm frustrated in how people still don't get executive power. If Obama did it and implemented a policy they liked it is OK. If Trump used the same power to over turn Obama's policy he is a dictator, even though they both signed executive orders not going through Congress. They either both exceeded their power or neither one of them did.
Except for Trump always criticized Obama, then did the same exact things, if not worse.
vicng84 is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 09:47 AM   #10
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicng84 View Post
Except for Trump always criticized Obama, then did the same exact things, if not worse.

Oh please, you are more of the problem than the solution.
Old 03-20-2020, 04:31 PM   #11
Sienna91
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 498994
Location: Atlanta, Kansas City, Omaha, Des Moines, Dallas, St. Louis, Grand Rapids, Houston , OKC, Tulsa
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I say it just depends on your situation on whether it's worth it or not
Sienna91 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women