Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33
Default ChoomCzar the Coward and Sociopath...

In a few other threads, ChoomCzar has taken to acting like he is some kind of tough guy. He wrote in one thread about how he and his buddies beat up some "thugs" who got in their faces. if you can find that thread, post a link to it here.

ChoomCzar has also called me a coward who hides behind anonymity in a couple of threads.

It is time to put a stop to his fantasy world. So let me give you some background.

A few weeks back, there was a thread about Stacey Dash, the black actress, getting grief for backing Romney.

In that thread, ChoomCzar went on one of his usual sociopathic racist, homophobic tirades. In that thread, I called him out for being an Internet bully. Here are the relevant quotes from the thread between the two of us:

--------------------------------------------
ExNYer - And that is one of the big problem with the Internet: it allows cowardly little sociopaths like you to post things that you would never be brave enough to say to someone face to face.

ChoomCzar - Say it to someone's face?.....anytime....pm me......

ExNYer - Why? Under what possible set of circumstances do you think I would want to meet a turd like you? Even if it was to give you an ass kicking? You'd end up in the hospital, but I'd end up in jail. Don't like that tradeoff.

ChoomCzar – Why? To prove you're not afraid and back up your statement.....my attorney will draw up the consent/release/waiver......pm me your email.....

ChoomCzar - Why don't you PM me? Just for the record.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So ChoomCzar wanted my e-mail so he could send me a consent/waiver drawn up by his attorney in case the two of us had an "altercation" that went badly for him.

I was only to happy to comply. So, I sent him a PM and asked for his e-mail address. I told him I would NOT conduct any correspondence related to our "meeting" by PM - ever. I would only communicate by private e-mail. For obvious reasons, I wanted no record on this board.

Needless to say, ChoomCzar the coward sent me a FAKE e-mail address. The e-mail address was "JoeybellXXX @ domain.com" The XXX was a three digit number.

I then logged onto that domain to see if the joeybellXXX address was available. It was not - so somebody has it.

I then sent an e-mail address to the joeybellXXX address that asked ChoomCzar to reply to let me know he received it.

NO REPLY. EVER.

ChoomCzar then pestered me by PM to send him my name, address and TELEPHONE NUMBER!!! so he could have his lawyer fill out the paperwork.

I then told ChoomCzar the coward - for the 19th time - that I would not send anything by PM. Also, I told him you don't need my phone number for any waiver/release. So why on earth would I give it to him?

ChoomCzar the coward then tried to tell me he had been brave enough to take the first step by sending me his e-mail address. Yeah, that's right. in his twisted mind, it is "brave" to send a fake e-mail address.

I kept telling him I will do nothing further until he responds to my e-mail.

It has been nearly month now. And still no legitimate e-mail from ChoomCzar.

He is a complete, contemptible coward who hides behind the anonymity of the internet and then accuses other people of what he is guilty of.

So feel free to post in this thread any link you can find to ChoomCzar taking about how "tough" he and his posse are. We all need a good laugh.

ChoomCzar, I'm still waiting for that e-mail. Don't bother PMing me anymore. I will just block you.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
CJ7
Valued Poster

dont stoop and lower yourself to that level

doomzar is no more than a fart in a wind storm
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #3
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

You realize your blogging about a fictitious character - A Caricature?

You really should get help....do you also fear Snidely Whiplash?

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
markroxny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Now THIS is a thread I can believe in!!!

Ex, I don't know why you take Marshall seriously. He's a former banned member, back as a sock puppet, a pathological liar, homophobe, racist, ignorant, cowardly troll.

Oh, and you should follow this guy on twitter.
https://twitter.com/keithkoffler
markroxny is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #5
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

You guys shouldn't be taking this shit to personally. It's gonna eat away at you.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:02 PM   #6
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by markroxny View Post
Ex, I don't know why you take Marshall seriously. He's a former banned member, back as a sock puppet, a pathological liar, homophobe, racist, ignorant, cowardly troll
He is a sick twisted troll alright. But I would just LOVE to see if he has the nads to send me a real e-mail address.

This thread also helps clear up the confusion if anybody wonders what ChoomCzar is talking about when he accuses me or anyone else of being a coward.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:04 PM   #7
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
He is a sick twisted troll alright. But I would just LOVE to see if he has the nads to send me a real e-mail address.
He won't. Like any troll, he just wants attention. He will never expose his real self, he's a coward.

Old 11-02-2012, 01:06 PM   #8
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You should send him your own personal contact info, so Choom can come a knocking........PM Choom with your personal contact info. I dare you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

This thread also helps clear up the confusion if anybody wonders what ChoomCzar is talking about when he accuses me or anyone else of being a coward.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:07 PM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

And neither will you; making you an equal coward.

Quote:
.... He will never expose his real self, he's a coward.

Old 11-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #10
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
And neither will you; making you an equal coward.
You are the biggest punk of all Whirl.

Tell you what, I call. Send me YOUR personal info.

I DARE YOU.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #11
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

You send your personal information...I am not the one bloviating about being tough, or calling anyone out....your the fucking moron...so, put up or shut the fuck up.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:11 PM   #12
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
You should send him your own personal contact info, so Choom can come a knocking........PM Choom with your personal contact info. I dare you.
Are you actually defending that turd or being facetious? I sent him an e-mail. Isn't that good enough?

And what part of the concept "I do not want my personal information in PMs on a whore board" do you not understand?
Old 11-02-2012, 01:12 PM   #13
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
You send your personal information...I am not the one bloviating about being tough, or calling anyone out....your the fucking moron...so, put up or shut the fuck up.
Actually you did just call Ex and me out. And I called you.

Punk, just like i thought.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #14
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Your own words, not mine; either you expose your real self or your a coward, by your own words.......

Quote:
.... He will never expose his real self, he's a coward.

Old 11-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #15
markroxny
Valued Poster

Quote:
Your own words, not mine; either you expose your real self or your a coward, by your own words.......
And your words challenged Ex to send his personal info to Choom/Marshall.

You won't expose YOUR real self. Cuz you are a total pussy, so stop trying to call others out. Just be quiet.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women