Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162329
Yssup Rider60190
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-26-2012, 07:29 AM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Emanuel goes after Chick-fil-A for boss’ anti-gay views

From the article:

“Chick-fil-A’s values are not Chicago values. They’re not respectful of our residents, our neighbors and our family members. And if you’re gonna be part of the Chicago community, you should reflect Chicago values,” Emanuel said Wednesday.

Really? Treating employees well, providing a good product and service, and supporting the community are not welcome in Chicago?

This is bullshit. If you choose to not eat at Chick-Fil-A, fine. When the government works to keep you from eating at Chick-Fil-A because they don't like something the owner said is like sending out the thought police.

And Chicago values? Jesus, give us a break, Rahm. Here are your Chicago values:

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/1...c-remarks.html

Louie Farrakhan gets the royal treatment in Chicago. A chicken place, must leave.

I totally disagree with the views on gay marriage that the CEO of Chick-Fil-A espoused. (Espoused. Get it? LOL!) But this is ridiculous. It is selective outrage during an election year.

I'm going to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Join me?

http://www.suntimes.com/news/1398890...gay-views.html
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:39 AM   #2
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

What a piece of dog shit emanuel is. Fuck him, and anyone who looks like him...lol.. damn , who gives two flying fucks what he says. I think I'll buy stock in chic fil a. Probably one of the most corrupt cocksuckers in this country. He'd look great in a pin stripe suit...!!!!!
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:08 AM   #3
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
What a piece of dog shit emanuel is. Fuck him, and anyone who looks like him...lol.. damn , who gives two flying fucks what he says. I think I'll buy stock in chic fil a. Probably one of the most corrupt cocksuckers in this country. He'd look great in a pin stripe suit...!!!!!
I think Chick-fil-A is privately owned. If you could by stock, I would. They are amazingly well run. The employees are trained to be polite. The restaurants are always clean. Chick-fil-A is always closed on Sunday. Sunday is the most profitable day of the week for restaurants. They beat their competition even with the handicap of being closed on Sundays.

Standing for traditional values is now considered to be bigotry. Everything is upside down. We're told we don't deserve credit for building our own businesses. Obama says America isn't exceptional. The first lady says she's never been proud of the country. We're not allowed to develop our natural resources. People are encouraged to live on welfare.

I not sure if America is committing suicide or being murdered.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:12 AM   #4
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
We're told we don't deserve credit for building our own businesses.
Only if you're an idiot.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:14 AM   #5
RichardGozenya
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Q: why did the Chick-fil-A cross the road?
A: to get to the other side.

Q: why did Rahm Emanuel cross the road?
A: he had his dick stuck in a chicken's ass,
whilst practicing the next "don't kill the chill-ren" speech
RichardGozenya is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:14 AM   #6
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Only if you're an idiot.
You have that department covered...LOL
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:15 AM   #7
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Opening a business in the US is becoming more than just filing tax forms, getting the required licenses, following government regulations. Now you will have to think government accepted thoughts.

I don't think this is a good trend.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:24 AM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Leave those kids alone...Pink Floyd
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #9
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

America's worse big city Mayors ( not ranked ):

- Michael Bloomberg (Nanny state poltician; NYC is great but they haven't had a great mayor since Koch)

- Stephanie Rawlings of Baltimore (top 10 big city crime rate; crumbling infrastructure, city hall corruption, yada yada)

- Michael Villagrosa (liberal who plays ethinc politics)

- Emanuel (high crime, corruption, cronyism, failing schools, gangs/drugs, etc)
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #10
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

what he is saying is that you cannot have an opinion that diverges from his opinion.

up till about a year ago, obama "had" the same opinion about marriage

exactly how is having a belief discrimnatory against anyone?
exactly how has chik-fil-a discriminated in serving or hiring anyone?

chicago values huh?...are there no Christians or for that matter observant jews or muslims in chicago?

what is a chicago value? having to pay off the ward heeler and alderman to get a construction permit?

the mayor of boston wants to run chik fil a out of boston as does some alderman in chicago...what is the first amendment? congress shall make NO LAW respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free excercise thereof...

the supreme court ruled on a case, applying the first amendment to the states....

what sort of outrage, lawsuits etc would be roiling should some city come out against some liberal opinion in the same manner...some company the ownership of which was gay and its president had expressed pro gay marriage opinions?

such a thing would never happen by conservatives, because conservatism isn't insufferably intolerant and controlling as the left innately is
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #11
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
because conservatism isn't insufferably intolerant and controlling
Funniest comment ever.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #12
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

i knew that would get to you...

if you really were open to thinking, you would come around to the knowledge it is true
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:46 AM   #13
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
America's worse big city Mayors ( not ranked ):

- Michael Bloomberg (Nanny state poltician; NYC is great but they haven't had a great mayor since Koch)

- Stephanie Rawlings of Baltimore (top 10 big city crime rate; crumbling infrastructure, city hall corruption, yada yada)

- Michael Villagrosa (liberal who plays ethinc politics)

- Emanuel (high crime, corruption, cronyism, failing schools, gangs/drugs, etc)
Every big city in the country has a Democrat majority. Most of the Republicans are living in the suburbs. That's why all the big cities are in such trouble. The Republicans move out, so they lose the productive people, and are left with nothing but illegal aliens, criminals and welfare parasites. The big cities are becoming ungovernable.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:59 PM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Once again we harken back to the days of Nazi Germany when businesses were closed because they were Jewish, Communist, or didn't support the party line. After you can't open a business (and the jobs that come with it), then they go after where you are allowed to live. Can you see a future where the Christians have to live in a ghetto?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #15
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

What an idiot. One of the reasons I left Chicago was I couldn't stand Daley (no, he doesn't deserve to be called Mayor Daley). And then the people elect, Rahm. I guess people in Chicago love to have high property taxes, crappy streets, pay for parking even when parked outside their own home, pay for parking meters that make a foreign company profitable (99-year lease, that should be illegal, but our Republican Texas Governor did the same with the tollways), etc.

I personally will not eat at Chick-Fil-A because I believe in equal rights and I don't want to contribute to a business that does not. But that's my point of view and I'm choosing what to do with my money. But having a Mayor step in like this? That's ridiculous.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women