Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-10-2015, 08:39 PM   #1
timpage
Account Disabled

Default GOP Senators send a letter to Iran

Christ.....is there anything that could make us look more stupid in the eyes of the world? The GOP senate trying to usurp the role of the executive branch in foreign policy. Unbelievable. The lack of insight into how this makes us look to the Iranians and the rest of the world is absolutely astonishing.....all of it designed, of course, for political brownie points here in-country. Further evidence of the utter inability, at least so far, of any hint of a GOP that gets how to run the country. They have done nothing but look like utter boobs since they took the senate and maintained their role in the House.

By the way...can somebody remind me how it could be that Iran would not realize that if they ever built and deployed a nuclear weapon against Israel or the US or anybody at all....that they would be utterly annihilated within minutes? I read somewhere that Israel has around 200 nuclear weapons, give or take. And, I think we still have a few in the inventory. Does anybody think that the mullahs or aya-fucking-tollahs or whoever the fuck is running the show in Iran wants to be incinerated, along with the rest of their county? Seriously...somebody explain to me how Iran decides to deploy a nuclear weapon against Israel when the result of that sort of a decision would be the complete and total destruction of their country? With absolute 100% certainty?
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:41 PM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Move to "The Water Closet."
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:54 PM   #3
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Move to "The Water Closet."
Move to "The I-Am-An-Idiot-Without-A-Response" sub-forum.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:01 PM   #4
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Timmy, calm down... Try to at least pretend you are an American with pride.
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:54 PM   #5
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post

By the way...can somebody remind me how it could be that Iran would not realize that if they ever built and deployed a nuclear weapon against Israel or the US or anybody at all....that they would be utterly annihilated within minutes? I read somewhere that Israel has around 200 nuclear weapons, give or take. And, I think we still have a few in the inventory. Does anybody think that the mullahs or aya-fucking-tollahs or whoever the fuck is running the show in Iran wants to be incinerated, along with the rest of their county? Seriously...somebody explain to me how Iran decides to deploy a nuclear weapon against Israel when the result of that sort of a decision would be the complete and total destruction of their country? With absolute 100% certainty?
They can't. They have absolutely NO clue how its supposed to work. You're spot on. Those Jihadi Muslims might seem suicidal but there is no way in hell they would ever risk a nuclear attack against any other country when they know that the retaliation would be a hundred times worse than anything they can muster.

As for the GOP letter, you're spot on with that one too. The GOP trying to get support for their party and undermine the president in one stroke. It really is dangerously close to treason. If this happened in any other country other than the U.S those 47 idiots would be locked in prison right about now.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:00 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's just grandstanding. The Republicans are masters of looking like they are doing something, when they are doing nothing. Timmy's right. Who cares if Iran gets the bomb? If they use it, they are signing their death warrants.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 12:16 AM   #7
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

What's the population of NYC?

We'll only get our hair mussed.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 01:25 AM   #8
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

47 US Senator's send an open and very public letter of defiance against the Commander-In-Chief to the leader of a foreign nation.

Geez, what will they think of next?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 03:23 AM   #9
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Jeez! Another treason thread???

When are you going to look at the history books? Then you can get out your hair shirts and flagellate each other. Ron Dellums of California assured Bishop of Grenada that he would do everything in his power to prevent RR from doing anything to his communist government.

Freshman senator John Kerry delivered a letter to Daniel Ortega of El Salvador saying the the democrat senate majority leader would interfere with RR sending money to the contras.

A number of democratic senators lead by Ted Kennedy sent a letter to Andropov saying that they both worried about RR and his aggression. Not to worry, the democrats would work to prevent RR from doing foriegn policy.

Face it, the democratics are for more guilty of this "treason" than 47 republicans who took upon themselves to educate the Iranian leadership. The democrats pledged support and aid to our enemies. Now that's treason.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 03:46 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Christ.....is there anything that could make us look more stupid in the eyes of the world?
Yes. For us to make a deal with a bunch of rug merchants with a nuclear warhead.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:06 AM   #11
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Yes. For us to make a deal with a bunch of rug merchants with a nuclear warhead.
As long as LLIdiot doesn't have to do the fighting and dying, he doesn't care how many wars we get involved in.

The more the merrier!

Isn't it about time for the Patriarch to post another mushroom cloud pic?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 05:53 AM   #12
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
As long as LLIdiot doesn't have to do the fighting and dying, he doesn't care how many wars we get involved in.
I was trying to save you the trouble by suggesting that a good deal might help.

But since you are so hell-bent on dying for YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE...

..... skip that part.

Oh, wait. You are the one who doesn't want a war. I forgot!

You getting back in "fighting shape"? Or just running your mouth?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 06:39 AM   #13
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Christ.....is there anything that could make us look more stupid in the eyes of the world? The GOP senate trying to usurp the role of the executive branch in foreign policy. Unbelievable. The lack of insight into how this makes us look to the Iranians and the rest of the world is absolutely astonishing.....all of it designed, of course, for political brownie points here in-country. Further evidence of the utter inability, at least so far, of any hint of a GOP that gets how to run the country. They have done nothing but look like utter boobs since they took the senate and maintained their role in the House.

By the way...can somebody remind me how it could be that Iran would not realize that if they ever built and deployed a nuclear weapon against Israel or the US or anybody at all....that they would be utterly annihilated within minutes? I read somewhere that Israel has around 200 nuclear weapons, give or take. And, I think we still have a few in the inventory. Does anybody think that the mullahs or aya-fucking-tollahs or whoever the fuck is running the show in Iran wants to be incinerated, along with the rest of their county? Seriously...somebody explain to me how Iran decides to deploy a nuclear weapon against Israel when the result of that sort of a decision would be the complete and total destruction
of their country? With absolute 100% certainty?
The answer to you first question is, No !
After electing Obama the Bastard Boy King twice, there is nothing to make us look stupider in the eyes of this world.
rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 07:55 AM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

2016 republican war cry for whomever they run for POTUS will be "nuke 'em first".
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:08 AM   #15
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
They can't. They have absolutely NO clue how its supposed to work. You're spot on. Those Jihadi Muslims might seem suicidal but there is no way in hell they would ever risk a nuclear attack against any other country when they know that the retaliation would be a hundred times worse than anything they can muster.

As for the GOP letter, you're spot on with that one too. The GOP trying to get support for their party and undermine the president in one stroke. It really is dangerously close to treason. If this happened in any other country other than the U.S those 47 idiots would be locked in prison right about now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
It's just grandstanding. The Republicans are masters of looking like they are doing something, when they are doing nothing. Timmy's right. Who cares if Iran gets the bomb? If they use it, they are signing their death warrants.

Are you two serious? I'm sure they would be very studious about there nuclear program. They would never even consider giving a device to some radical group to set off in Israel or NYC. They have stated numerous times that the destruction of Israel is what they want. Do you believe they are just kidding? The other aspect of this is maybe they don't give a shit about their deaths. Maybe in their fucked up perverted mind a nuclear war is just what is needed and wanted.
Budman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women