Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41306
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2013, 11:14 PM   #1
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5
Default Acronym - Need a new one

I see on a regular basis guys using the acronym TOFTT incorrectly, especialy for reviews.

For those that dont understand, TOFTT means Take One For The Team. IE: Take pain or sacrifice so your team members or others don't have to. EX: He hit on the ugly girl so his bud could have an open field with the hot one. He TOFTT

Some folks confuse this to mean being the first to see a girl even if its great experience. etc. It simply does not mean that at all. The issue is improper use can cause confusion and could lead to a lady missing calls because the reviver used a negitive term when he meant the opposite.

So, we need a new term or acronym that means being the first to see and report back on a new lady with a posive review.

Suggestions?

And no, this is not a thread to debate what TOFFT means. Just because you use it wrong does not make you right. if you dont like the correct definition,. STFU and dont post.

And for those REALLY dense folks, this is suppose to be a fun thread. Dont screw it up!!
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 11:46 PM   #2
thisguy23
Valued Poster

SFTT.... scored for the team
thisguy23 is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 03:56 AM   #3
Thuck Fat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

TTPAS......took the plunge and satisfied
Thuck Fat is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:05 AM   #4
omakase
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

I beg to differ insofar that people may think they're TOFTT initially. But I agree that if you scored the mother load, then the term no longer applies.

Maybe ... YMFMOM for You Mother Fuckers Owe Me.
omakase is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:43 AM   #5
Texasquest
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

LMAO +1 on ------YMFMOM
Texasquest is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:33 AM   #6
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

TOAST:
Took One And She's Terrific!
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:04 AM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All of these terms eventually get bastardized.

Take the term "MILF" for example. We all know what it means. But now, anyone who is over 30 is described as a MILF and that was actually not the intent of the term, originally.

Same with "courtesan". A LOT of ladies on here describe themselves as such and they're not. At all. Which is why you'll never read on my site a description of myself being referred to as a courtesan. Another word that has been bastardized in this business.

TOFTT was/is a good acronym. But what I'm seeing are some guys wish to give their topics more panache and decided that using that term gave the review a bit more grit.

Hence, men are using it incorrectly in their reviews (whether they know it's the wrong term or not is another point) so that more will be tempted to read it.

Would TGTBT (like too good to be true) be alright or (MY vote!!!!!) just don't USE an acronym! Perhaps that would be the best choice? Put some words in a title to suggest that the time together didn't go that great.

It IS a fun topic. I got a little serious. Sorry!
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:42 AM   #8
SAUrbanAnimal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

With all the buzz about channel 11's report at 10PM tonight I think a breaking news flash would be appropriate:

TJI ===> for This Just In
SAUrbanAnimal is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 11:55 AM   #9
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

For the Star Trek fans
TBGWNHGB
Old 04-29-2013, 11:58 AM   #10
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Bad EW. I shall have to spank your vagina with my togune.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
All of these terms eventually get bastardized.

Take the term "MILF" for example. We all know what it means. But now, anyone who is over 30 is described as a MILF and that was actually not the intent of the term, originally.

Same with "courtesan". A LOT of ladies on here describe themselves as such and they're not. At all. Which is why you'll never read on my site a description of myself being referred to as a courtesan. Another word that has been bastardized in this business.

TOFTT was/is a good acronym. But what I'm seeing are some guys wish to give their topics more panache and decided that using that term gave the review a bit more grit.

Hence, men are using it incorrectly in their reviews (whether they know it's the wrong term or not is another point) so that more will be tempted to read it.

Would TGTBT (like too good to be true) be alright or (MY vote!!!!!) just don't USE an acronym! Perhaps that would be the best choice? Put some words in a title to suggest that the time together didn't go that great.

It IS a fun topic. I got a little serious. Sorry!
Old 04-29-2013, 07:11 PM   #11
Brot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Scary pussy was good (Spwag)
Brot is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #12
ShysterJon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

'TOFTT' is an abbreviation, not an acronym. An acronym is a pronounceable word formed from the first letter of a series of words. Example: 'SCUBA' (self-contained underwater breathing apparatus).
ShysterJon is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:24 PM   #13
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Trust a lawyer to jump in and confuse things

Luv ya man . Glad to see you back and active again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
'TOFTT' is an abbreviation, not an acronym. An acronym is a pronounceable word formed from the first letter of a series of words. Example: 'SCUBA' (self-contained underwater breathing apparatus).
Old 04-30-2013, 12:13 AM   #14
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up TBGWNHGB! Love it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
All of these terms eventually get bastardized.....
Same with "courtesan". A LOT of ladies on here describe themselves as such and they're not. At all. Which is why you'll never read on my site a description of myself being referred to as a courtesan. Another word that has been bastardized in this business....

RAWR! How do you really feel?

I've used the 'bastardized' courtesan term and will proudly continue to use it. It fits my style of business.
I also love the time period it refers to, and it's original meaning. I relate more to that term than "provider", in the sense that I prefer a mistress arrangement as opposed to having to worry about advertising and entertaining multiple gents. The first 'courtesans' were no secret, and they held a place in the court for their 'loyalties' to kings and nobility. I fancy myself the modern-day version of that. So far so good

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
For the Star Trek fans
TBGWNHGB
Haha I got this one, and it has my vote!!
Who is up for the maiden voyage upon the Starfish Enterprise? Haha!!
Guest071613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:07 AM   #15
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShysterJon View Post
If you really want to split hairs, toftt is a category of abbreviations called initialisms. Abbreviations usually just refer to a shortened version of one word while an initialism is the first letters from a string of words.
broes is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women