Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
test
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42044
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Vorarephilia - Really?

Or it's referred to as simply "vore".

A special thanks for a Dallas friend who turned me on to this term just recently. Although I'm somewhat familiar (Well, probably not really. If that makes sense!) to the idea of cooking (cannibalizing?) a person.

I've been a fan of Muki's Kitchen for years. http://www.mukiskitchen.com/home.html

However, I'm not sure how this fetish ahh ... plays out in real time.

Anyone have any experience, or thoughts, about this fetish?

Thanks. (And again, thank you for telling me about this term! You know who you are!)

Hugs,
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:48 PM   #2
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh Liz, what a controversial fetish! I have on occasion been known to read these stories... And it is so taboo that it turns me on just because of how extremely naughty it is...

But kind of like forced fantasies, I feel its about the extreme nature and animalistic tendencies.... It's ALL about the fantasy! Having it done to me would be something I wouldn't be interested in(real time scenarios).
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know, DD. It's one thing to think about a rape fantasy, guilty here, but to think of eating someone else or gnawing on their body parts?

Or ... well crap. I've lost my train of thought.

That's a first. (Not really!)

Old 05-02-2013, 05:59 PM   #4
Guest042015
Account Disabled

User ID: 38355
My ECCIE Reviews

Ok, let me put it this way because I wasn't clear about my position in the fantasy- I would not be the one doing the eating!
Guest042015 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #5
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Some of that can be called art. Not sure about putting a banana in a butt.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:39 PM   #6
nycalcharlie2003
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

OK, I'll be the first to say it - That is just plain fucking sick! To be honest, I did not look at ALL of the link, but I saw enough to turn my stomach. A picture of a woman in a cooking pot??!! Talk about misogyny!!!

Hey, I am all for "eating" women, but NOT that way!!

Charlie
nycalcharlie2003 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:56 PM   #7
Lion26
Valued Poster

Sacred cows make the best hamburger.

Pun possibly intended.

What sprang to mind for me was a scene of very rough, animalistic and primal sex with lots of growling and snarling noises, including small nips with the teeth that turn into heavier and heavier biting until before you know it..someone has taken a chunk out of their partner.

Of course, I have just finished reading Glen Duncan's "The Last Werewolf"...so that is probably where that came from.
Lion26 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 08:02 PM   #8
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion26 View Post
Sacred cows make the best hamburger.

Pun possibly intended.

What sprang to mind for me was a scene of very rough, animalistic and primal sex with lots of growling and snarling noises, including small nips with the teeth that turn into heavier and heavier biting until before you know it..someone has taken a chunk out of their partner.

Of course, I have just finished reading Glen Duncan's "The Last Werewolf"...so that is probably where that came from.
Love the quote!

Liked the scenario. Sounded hot until I got to the "has taken a chunk our of their partner". Still ... the whole "animalistic and primal sex with lots of growling and snarling noises ..." just sounded erotic.

Did you like the book? (I just love a thread drift and they're alright in this forum!)

Great post!

Elisabeth
Old 05-02-2013, 08:25 PM   #9
Lion26
Valued Poster

I did enjoy it very much. I'm trying to find the next book in line but not having much luck.

As for the scene, I had werewolf on the brain and I'd imagine it wuld be easier for them to take a bite out of someone instead of me with normal teeth......although with the right person it is incredibly hot to just let loose and leave bite marks for a reminder the following day.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:40 PM   #10
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion26 View Post
I did enjoy it very much. I'm trying to find the next book in line but not having much luck.

As for the scene, I had werewolf on the brain and I'd imagine it wuld be easier for them to take a bite out of someone instead of me with normal teeth......although with the right person it is incredibly hot to just let loose and leave bite marks for a reminder the following day.
I just ordered a used copy of it from Amazon mainly because I don't read that genre much plus it seems to have a lot of eroticism in it. From my initial understanding by doing a quick search, the books was published in 2011. He has a second one out? Or one in a series?

On a side note, I love for my shoulders to be bitten. And pretty hard, too. It just relaxes the muscles nicely for me. I wonder which other places might benefit from biting?
Old 05-02-2013, 09:08 PM   #11
johnthejohn
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I've heard of ordering a fur burger, clit soup and a side order of thighs, but Vore is reaching a wee bit...

Now the obligatory sophomoric joke is out of the way...

You know, at first I was a little puckered out on this - but then I thought about it. This is simply an extension of predicament bondage. You know, the dastardly villain laying the tied up damsel in distress on a railroad track while a cartoon steam engine bares down on her...

I take my cooking a little too seriously to make light of it like this, but I do see the appeal. Who among us hasn't spent HOURS applying intricate bondage to our partner and then simply leaned back and enjoyed the beauty of it all?

Those are beautiful women. The position and technique of bondage is very appealing, visually, and they do tell a story (so to speak)

So, what's the harm? It's between consenting adults and nobody gets hurt.
johnthejohn is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:15 PM   #12
Lion26
Valued Poster

I wouldn't say it has a ton of eroticism...more like a few instances that are fairly descriptive. As car as I can tell there is one book that follows. It's a different take on the werewolf genre.

As for biting, I had a lover who indulged my whims and let me bite down on her ample bosom to varying degrees. Over the following days I was thrilled to see the results when she wore low cut tops and if you knew where to look you could see it start to bruise up.

Yes, sick and depraved I know.....but I liked knowing that that was "my" bruise, "my" mark on her.
Old 05-03-2013, 08:39 AM   #13
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

This stuff has been around for quite some time. The primary author and illustrator was someone with the pen name of Dolcett. His best known work was "Meredith's Last Interview."
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 08:44 AM   #14
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Not sure about the cooking part, but having my ATF tied up, spread eagle and fully on display as the centerpiece across a large dining table, repleat with candle light, now that more my style.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:01 AM   #15
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
This stuff has been around for quite some time. The primary author and illustrator was someone with the pen name of Dolcett. His best known work was "Meredith's Last Interview."
http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/w...p?storyid=1835

Had to look that one up. He also did a series of comics?

The little that I read with the link above, it's a bit extreme but interesting. I guess that Meredith Vierra has fans all over the place!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women