Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 06-06-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

User ID: 16382
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy sans the ESP version... I HAVE A MF QUESTION.

Folks think they verbatim and grasp my concepts before I'm even through with the initial thought process... and maybe they could be ON to something or JUST ON SOMETHING... but that's for another discussion where text and font and timing and audience aren't an automatic deterant or attraction.

My question is this.

For the LADIES who are 11 hoze... AS IN COMPANION STYLE DINOSARUS... and from the men's perspecstive who HUNT those kind of ladies ONLY.... which do you think... assuming that there was a 'rate' difference or donation level change for various levels of companionship....

don't you think that daty... and oral and dfk... and verbal abuse... would go for more than straigh boy part enter girl hole?

I mean ...GAWD... if time is money... and cleanliness is next to your boss... then how could you reverse the worth of all that stuff to make us believe you rate what your wife won't do lower than that which your wife will do.

what mf sence does that make...

and futher more... just because you are an EMPATHETIC sweet little call girl to your regualar clients... if they give a rose break once in a while because you are short or to remind you your appreciated for being a regular supporter of her ....whatever... does that make you ALWAYS TRY TO GET SOMETHING FOR HARDLY NOTHING TO THE POINT YOU ARE WAINTING IN HER LOT WHEN SHE WALKS IN FROM WORKING OUT AND WANTS TO DEMAND YOU HURRY IN 10 MINUTES....

???

I mean... I'm not going to say that I wouldn't JUST LOVE to be able to go and buy some groceries and some lotion and a new razor .. and get a haircut and my nails done..... BUT I'M NOT THAT DESPERATE. I wouldn't be if I were under a bridge.

How do you politely direct these TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU ALWAYS... to the local street hooks... who don't mind a 20 or 30 buck offer? How do you do without causing yourself some problems.

this is f'ing rediculous. I'm in a nice room .. I am a good looing chic. I'm normal speaking and almost always acting until someone SHOOTS ME DOWN OR RUNS ME OUT OR CUTS ME OFF OR BELITTLES ME OR STEALS MY CLIENTS ( and brags about it ) ... deletes my photos.. ignores my notions of sanity ... and pushes buttons to make them the other direction... OR UNTIL I CAN'T PAY MY GODDAMN RENT .. OF 50 BUCKS A DAY going on 9 months now.

Yea.. I'm hungry.. but would you as a client or you as a provider / companion... agree to such ..................... what's even a word for that?

ok.

please.. don't slam or close me.. I need some feedback.

and some feed for that matter.. but hey.. fb will help for now.

thank you.
_Jayne_ is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #2
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Have I wandered into the Foreign Language Section?
Randy4Candy is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

jayne,

from your posts and your ads, you appear to be a sharp interesting attractive woman [maybe a bit off the beaten path in sw fw and off the beaten path of thoughts...]

however, i can follow a lot of stuff, but i am having a difficult time following/finding what you are asking?

is it "why ask us to do what your wife wont?"
is it "why do you try to get the most from us for the least amount of compensation?"
is it "how come there are different rates for different kinds of companions?"
is it "why doesnt anyone come visit me?"
is it "why are some providers such low-life cunt-stabbing bitches?"
is it "come visit me so i can pay my rent?"

pls - if you clarify your vent and your question, you might get a response.
pmdelites is online now   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

My interpretation:

*Bad day at the office
*She comes back to the casa after a workout to find a regular hanging out in the parking lot
*Dude hits her up with some sob story and repeated references to what a good client he's been, so he deserves a break, etc.
*Long story short, he tries to haggle her down to street prices
*She's all "WTF????", because:
a) She's not a street provider
b) She provides a better service than they do
c) She provides a better service than what he can get at home
d) She does so in decent surroundings
*As a result, she is justifiably offended that he would suggest a compensation rate that would be more fitting for a provider who offices on Lancaster or Rosedale or Harry Hines.

Seems like a reasonable beef to me.
eccienewbie is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #5
Guest061111
Account Disabled

User ID: 334
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so glad we have interpreter services here.
Guest061111 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:52 PM   #6
pmdelites
consulting for delites

and from a newbie, at that!!!!
Old 06-06-2011, 10:00 PM   #7
aka
Always On

Encounters: 9

This newbie is good. Gotta give him eccie golden boy status. I would never have grasped what he just did and it makes sense. Thanks!

Jayne, tell Johny to FO if that's what you want him to do.
aka is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:06 PM   #8
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka View Post
This newbie is good. Gotta give him eccie golden boy status. I would never have grasped what he just did and it makes sense. Thanks!

WHO HELL IS johny ? and who the heck are you ? I have no clue what you are talking about or who.

thanks for contributing though. this clients name wasn't johnny.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:10 PM   #9
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
jayne,

is it "why ask us to do what your wife wont?"
is it "why do you try to get the most from us for the least amount of compensation?"
is it "how come there are different rates for different kinds of companions?"
is it "why doesnt anyone come visit me?"
is it "why are some providers such low-life cunt-stabbing bitches?"
is it "come visit me so i can pay my rent?"

pls - if you clarify your vent and your question, you might get a response.

Its more like IF rates were different for various levels of activity... which mine aren't because I ask for donations for my time I spend with clients... wich do you value more.

also ..part two is ... NO... HE'S NO LONGER A REGULAR.. haven't seen in in 4 months becasue the last times he's called he's humiliated me with what he said he'd pay.. so I told him to never call again.... THEN TODAY HE SHOWS UP.... IN MY LOT.

and part three... am I that bad ? I guess... that's the questions.

thanks and sorry to be scattered...just a bit offended and worried and hurt.

that's all.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:15 PM   #10
_Jayne_
Account Frozen

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aka View Post

yea.. I actually reached way up and caught that too.. thanks for pointing it out though... for w/o stars and all that jazz .,,, noone would understand. in and un credible. and very sadly.. too real for me.. I'm out a here. yall have fun now... till there's no fun left to have.
Old 06-07-2011, 12:07 AM   #11
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Maybe I've read too much history about Jean-Francois Champollion deciphering the Rosetta Stone, but I read the translation and went back and tried to find the corresponding portions of the original text from which he divined the meaning and thirty minutes later (even after I printed out both versions) all I have is a headache and more questions than when I started. Good God!!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:06 AM   #12
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jayne_ View Post
Its more like IF rates were different for various levels of activity... which mine aren't because I ask for donations for my time I spend with clients... wich do you value more.

also ..part two is ... NO... HE'S NO LONGER A REGULAR.. haven't seen in in 4 months becasue the last times he's called he's humiliated me with what he said he'd pay.. so I told him to never call again.... THEN TODAY HE SHOWS UP.... IN MY LOT.

and part three... am I that bad ? I guess... that's the questions.

thanks and sorry to be scattered...just a bit offended and worried and hurt.

that's all.

see [see my followup in your other thread]??
with a step back and a step forward, this is much clearer about what you were attempting to post earlier.

sorry that you had to deal with such an ass!!
esp. an ass that just shows up and attempts to get more for less.

if it were me, i'd let the other eccie women know about this ass.
Old 06-07-2011, 07:27 AM   #13
JohnBoyjrh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

" What? Me worry?"
JohnBoyjrh is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:53 AM   #14
guest061212-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

The Prophet Muhammad called the Jews "People of the Book," and appropriately so. After the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE and the subsequent exile, sacrifices became impossible and Jewish religious life turned to Torah study and prayer in the synagogue. Study of Torah and other Jewish texts has been central to religious life ever since.
The Torah, the Talmud, and other Jewish writings are precious sources of Jewish history and divine commandments (the mitzvot), both of which continue to play a dominant part in Judaism.
To remember the great things God has done for the Jewish people in history, and what he asks of them in return, selections from the Torah and the Prophets are read in the synagogue several times a week.
To assist in proper interpretation and application of the mitzvot, a great body of rabbinical writings has developed and continues to develop to this day.
Study of Torah (prefably in its original language, Hebrew) is an integral part of a Jewish child's education, and even Jewish mysticism is focused on intensive textual study.
guest061212-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:56 AM   #15
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

My head hurts.
BigPurdy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women