Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2018, 06:50 AM   #1
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7
Default benefits of being a decent human being

I'm not bragging on my behavior (don't need to) I'm bragging on the Ladies responses to decent/nice vocab. in Austin coed.

I've had quite a few, 6 or 8, Ladies reach out to me with PM's asking to see me in the last couple months, (seen one in Dallas and one in San Antonio, so far) it's a request/trade, for sex/Money, I understand that, I realize I'm not James fuckin Bond. I just had no idea so many Ladies follow our daily drivel of bullshit in Austin coed. But they do, from Dallas, San Antonio, Houston as well as our own fair city. Ladies I've never seen or even heard of, I don't ever look in the "ad" section.

"sydmo, you seem like a genuinely nice guy, I wanna see you, you give me $$$ and I'll sit on your face and give you lots of sweet kisses" - PM's kinda like that, only not spelt the same

I totally realize that they'll see all or most guys whether they're a gentleman or Not. I'm just saying, getting messages like this makes me smile.... and hard.

So many gents bitchin bout the eccie Ladies? 2018, will be my best hobby year Ever.

syd - lame and happy old guy
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 06:56 AM   #2
lizshue81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 353109
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmo View Post
I'm not bragging on my behavior (don't need to) I'm bragging on the Ladies responses to decent/nice vocab. in Austin coed.

I've had quite a few, 6 or 8, Ladies reach out to me with PM's asking to see me in the last couple months, (seen one in Dallas and one in San Antonio, so far) it's a request/trade, for sex/Money, I understand that, I realize I'm not James fuckin Bond.
Cute message and I appreciate your behavior here.

Also, if it makes you feel better, when I see James Bond he pays double.

Xoxo
lizshue81 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 07:07 AM   #3
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post

Xoxo
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 08:48 AM   #4
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizshue81 View Post

Xoxo

James Bond gets it free, like me.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:22 AM   #5
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

I don't doubt it brother, you're probably a Don Juan with the Ladies a sheep in Kickrocks clothing. Rock on man
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:30 AM   #6
squiretuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

I like to think I’m like you Syd, but unlike you I don’t get unsolicited invitations. That tells me even though I’m a nice stand up guy, I’m still not doing something quite right.

That said, to me it’s natural to be nice to the ladies. It’s the very least I can do in return for the pleasure they provide me, including many I haven’t seen bcd.
squiretuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 09:45 AM   #7
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Doesn't James Bond fuck pussy galore ?
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:01 AM   #8
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiretuck View Post
I like to think I’m like you Syd, but unlike you I don’t get unsolicited invitations. That tells me even though I’m a nice stand up guy, I’m still not doing something quite right.

That said, to me it’s natural to be nice to the ladies. It’s the very least I can do in return for the pleasure they provide me, including many I haven’t seen bcd.
Lately I've seen quite a few Ladies in the surrounding cities as well as Austin, and spent a little time in their coed discussions. I'm always that (wk, asshole, more $ than sense, pay too much john, ruining for everyone else dickhead) that some of the guys talk about on here, like you brother, I'm grateful the Ladies agree to see me (I don't look great naked anymore), but I'm polite, I tip, I don't negotiate and I don't wanna face fuck the Ladies. We are the dying breed brother and the Ladies talk about US in their various sewing circles, I've been told

and yes, I realize it's still all about the Benjamin's.

I'm not judging anyone else' experiences, but, We'll die one day and the young dumb fucks that eat tide pods will take over the world (world is fuckin doomed) until then carry on being an old polite guy, it doesn't go unnoticed with the nice Ladies, trust me.
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 11:52 AM   #9
squiretuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 95

Don’t want to steal the thread, Tide pods???? Can you believe that shit????
squiretuck is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:43 PM   #10
CelticKitty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 374030
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm glad the ladies are recognizing the gentlemen here. It's definitely been a good experience for me so far and I've appreciated very much all the gentlemen who I connect with. I am treated like a lady and we have loads of fun.
CelticKitty is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 12:53 PM   #11
Dr Hackenbush
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I pride myself on treating the ladies I see with respect. One thing that bothers me on this,forum is,the use of,the word whore. I feel the men that do,that are attempting to degrade the women to,make,themselves feel,superior. I,have seen Celtic kitty she is,an excellent provider and a nice person. Bottom line,I,am,old school and,all woman should,be treated with respect and a man should always be a,gentleman
Dr Hackenbush is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 01:13 PM   #12
CelticKitty
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 374030
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Hackenbush View Post
I pride myself on treating the ladies I see with respect. One thing that bothers me on this,forum is,the use of,the word whore. I feel the men that do,that are attempting to degrade the women to,make,themselves feel,superior. I,have seen Celtic kitty she is,an excellent provider and a nice person. Bottom line,I,am,old school and,all woman should,be treated with respect and a man should always be a,gentleman
Thank you
***Blush***
CelticKitty is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 01:27 PM   #13
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
Doesn't James Bond fuck pussy galore ?
Well, there ya go, 007 and I do have something in common, and we're both lucky as a two dick dog
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 01:29 PM   #14
sydmo
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiretuck View Post
Don’t want to steal the thread, Tide pods???? Can you believe that shit????
no shit, fucking doomed, we need a cleansing
sydmo is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 02:57 PM   #15
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydmo View Post

I've had quite a few, 6 or 8, Ladies reach out to me with PM's asking to see me in the last couple months, (seen one in Dallas and one in San Antonio, so far) it's a request/trade, for sex/Money, I understand that, I realize I'm not James fuckin Bond. I just had no idea so many Ladies follow our daily drivel of bullshit in Austin coed. But they do, from Dallas, San Antonio, Houston as well as our own fair city. Ladies I've never seen or even heard of, I don't ever look in the "ad" section.

Considering your "taste" and the quality of the whore's you see it comes as no surprise that others would seek out a wuss like yourself.

"sydmo, you seem like a genuinely nice guy, I wanna see you, you give me $$$ and I'll sit on your face and give you lots of sweet kisses" - PM's kinda like that, only not spelt the same

I totally realize that they'll see all or most guys whether they're a gentleman or Not.

So... Exactly what point are you trying to make? That you are an easier mark?

I'm just saying, getting messages like this makes me smile.... and hard. Any of those messages from HWP CoEds under the age of 25?

So many gents bitchin bout the eccie Ladies? 2018, will be my best hobby year Ever.

syd - lame and happy old guy
Lame? I concur...

it's cool to have bragging points on a whore board that involves whores I guess..... especially in the absence of a life off the boards.

When i was younger I wrote a lot of reviews and had lot's of whores wanting to be reviewed by whispers... I had a following that would see any of the girls I reviewed... I got first crack at one agency's new girls regularly..... It was all good for the ego....

Real life changes us as we get older.....

You go Sydmo..... You are Austin's #1 Grandma Whore Fucker!

Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women