Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 05-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #1
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Default Carville Praises Cruz...

Go get'em, Ted!! Heh, heh, heh...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++
Carville Praises Cruz: "Most Talented And Fearless Republican Politician I've Seen In The Last 30 Years"

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: Senator Cruz had a lot of red meat for the crowd. They were laughing, they were really enjoying it. And this came amid some stories this week that he actually is taking a real look at the presidential race in 2016.

FMR. SEN. JIM DEMINT: I think he's keeping his focus on the Senate. The fact that he shows up in South Carolina was really just a favor to me and the Republican Party. But he is a great speaker.

STEPHANOPOULOS: That or the primary it makes no difference.

DEMINT: No people love Ted Cruz because he's taken on his own party, his own leadership, he's taken on the other party. He's trying to rock the boat to get us to stop moving towards this cliff we're heading for as a country. I've been in about 25 cities in the last few months. All you have to do is mention Ted Cruz and people get on their feet.

JAMES CARVILLE: I think he is the most talented and fearless Republican politician I've seen in the last 30 years. I further think that he's going to run for president and he is going to create something. I'm not sitting here saying he's going to win, and I think Senator DeMint is right. I've listened to excerpts of his speech in South Carolina, he touches every button. And this guy has no fear. He just keeps plowing ahead. And he is going to be something to watch.
And a lot of Republicans feel this way George. And you hear this a lot. If we only got someone who is articulate and was for what we were for, we'd win elections. We get this John McCain's and these Mitt Romney's and these squishy guys that can't do anything. Well there's one thing this guy's not, he ain't squishy. Not in the least. (This Week, May 5, 2013)
EXTXOILMAN is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:21 PM   #2
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Here, too:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=733371
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:26 PM   #3
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Sorry...was in a rush and had to jump in and jump off real quick...like now!!
Old 05-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Had to read your reviews, Lappy. Great insight into the man behind the Cruz blow jobbery!

Suppose why Carville is pumping up the biggest loony in the Senate?

Dumber than we even suspected.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #5
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Had to read your reviews, Lappy. Great insight into the man behind the Cruz blow jobbery!

Suppose why Carville is pumping up the biggest loony in the Senate?

Dumber than we even suspected.
Look, we understand you don't like the man's politics, but you have a strange definition of "dumb".

From Wiki:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Cruz graduated cum laude from Princeton University in 1992. While at Princeton, he competed for the American Whig-Cliosophic Society's Debate Panel and won the top speaker award at both the 1992 U.S. National Debating Championship and the 1992 North American Debating Championship. In 1992, he was named U.S. National Speaker of the Year and Team of the Year (with his debate partner, David Panton). Cruz was also a semi-finalist at the 1995 World Universities Debating Championship.

Cruz's senior thesis on the separation of powers, titled "Clipping the Wings of Angels," draws its inspiration from a passage attributed to James Madison: "If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary." Cruz argued that the drafters of the Constitution intended to protect the rights of their constituents, and the last two items in the Bill of Rights offered an explicit stop against an all-powerful state. Cruz wrote: "They simply do so from different directions. The Tenth stops new powers, and the Ninth fortifies all other rights, or non-powers." Cruz then attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995. While at Harvard Law, Cruz was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review. As a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, “Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you call him dumb, you are no better than the guys you call "TeaPukes" when they call Obama "dumb".
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:32 AM   #6
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Hmmm . . . Cruz is an idiot, and was editor of Harvard Law Review, and Obama is brilliant, and was editor of Harvard Law Review. And Cruz doesn't mind if we read what he wrote. Where is Obama's thesis?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:40 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Hey assholes, I was talking about EXTXOilman. Cruz is very well educated and smart enough to hoodwink the great unwashed masses with his sellout rhetoric.

Naw, Lappys the idiot who swallows Cruz's pandering, hook, line and STINKER!

And the comment was directed at him.

I suppose you fools need everything spelled out for you.

I'll try and remember that next time you post something banal and inane!
Old 05-06-2013, 05:03 AM   #8
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Hey assholes, I was talking about EXTXOilman. Cruz is very well educated and smart enough to hoodwink the great unwashed masses with his sellout rhetoric.

Naw, Lappys the idiot who swallows Cruz's pandering, hook, line and STINKER!

And the comment was directed at him.

I suppose you fools need everything spelled out for you.

I'll try and remember that next time you post something banal and inane!
I generally sleep pretty well at night, Assup. Knowing you're creeping my reviews might change that...

BTW, I got me one of them-there (Summa) cum laude honor cords just like my man Cruz. What cord did you have?? Custodial services...or servicing the custodian??

Cruz scares the shit out of you libtards...cracks me up.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:07 AM   #9
EXTXOILMAN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Hmmm . . . Cruz is an idiot, and was editor of Harvard Law Review, and Obama is brilliant, and was editor of Harvard Law Review. And Cruz doesn't mind if we read what he wrote. Where is Obama's thesis?
Interesting. Cruz goes to Harvard and we have an exhaustive accounting of his academic accomplishments. O'Blunder goes to Harvard and won't release his transcripts. Very telling.
Old 05-06-2013, 05:39 AM   #10
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

I just happened to hear him say that on one of them talking heads shows.
I did not watch it as I have more important things to do than listen to a bunch of liberals bull shitting each other..........
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #11
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN View Post

JAMES CARVILLE: I think he is the most talented and fearless Republican politician I've seen in the last 30 years. I further think that he's going to run for president and he is going to create something. I'm not sitting here saying he's going to win, and I think Senator DeMint is right. I've listened to excerpts of his speech in South Carolina, he touches every button. And this guy has no fear. He just keeps plowing ahead. And he is going to be something to watch.
)
I hope he runs and I hope he gets the nomination.

Then Whirly can ask him why he backtracked on the stock reporting law!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:01 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Yeah, after months of citing trends...
Old 05-06-2013, 08:57 AM   #13
Pharmaguy729
Premium Access

Encounters: 141

As far as the Harvard Law Review and being editor... guess who is the only editor of the Harvard Law Review to NEVER be published.... our fearless leader Obama.... very interesting point there... the fence post turtle theory in full effect
Pharmaguy729 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:42 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmaguy729 View Post
As far as the Harvard Law Review and being editor... guess who is the only editor of the Harvard Law Review to NEVER be published.... our fearless leader Obama.... very interesting point there... the fence post turtle theory in full effect
Interesting. Everyone but idiots are aware of Obie's review ..

The six-page summary, tucked into the third volume of the year's Harvard Law Review, considers the charged, if peripheral, question of whether fetuses should be able to file lawsuits against their mothers. Obama's answer, like most courts': No. He wrote approvingly of an Illinois Supreme Court ruling that the unborn cannot sue their mothers for negligence, and he suggested that allowing fetuses to sue would violate the mother's rights and could, perversely, cause her to take more risks with her pregnancy.

Cruz on the other hand, wrote about communists. Why?

Teddie is a fuckin idiot.
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 02:29 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Awesome. You guys are jerking off on the guy's "what I did during my summer vacation" school report.

LMAO!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women