Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-03-2014, 09:45 AM   #1
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default SG's recent spotlight......synopsis, and an attempt to gain clarity....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Copied and pasted:

Okay, so I went back and scrutinized each post pertaining to the start of this issue. Refer mainly to pages 1 and 2 of:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=988238

1) Dunnfounded started a thread to fawn over SG, but his video didn't show up.

2) Savak teased him for screwing up the video post, by posting a dog picture that said "I don't know what I'm doing".

3) Ricky felt that the picture was Savak's attempt to out SG because SG has a similar looking dog, and alerted the staff to have it removed. The staff removed it after receiving SG's request and other details.

4) Wakeup questioned the staffs' decision, and Ricky lambasted him. In Ricky's "passion", he pulled Savak into the bickering and called Savak a stalker.

5) Up till then, Savak had not responded or said one thing about his picture being removed, not in public.....although he did mention questioning the mod's action in private here. Savak replied Ricky with this:

6) SG looked like she was overzealous to defend Ricky and made a big HooHah by twisting Savak's message and running with it:

7) Since then, SG and Ricky were trying to paint a picture of Savak being some stalker with a personal vendetta. In the midst of it, Ricky revealed some info about Savak that only SG could have obtained in a BCD session.

8) Whispers weighed in on the issue at post #51, pointing out that a) SG had misunderstood the situation and wrongly accused Savak of claiming she had STD; b) SG was being hypocritical in thinking that a dog picture would out her but not her own revealing of rare medical condition specifics; c) SG had revealed another client's BCD details to Ricky. SKF had a similar analysis prior. Post #151 by Whispers is indication of why he went on a crusade against SG's posts:

9) Situation went downhill as soon as SG continued down her path in post #116 onwards.

10) Whispers escalated it by starting the thread with hidden agenda here

11) SG responded in kind in this thread

12) The back and forth continued until Whispers pinned SG down on some forum guideline violation (revealing ML's info......which I can't find). EDIT: Found it.....someone updated me....

The situation would never have existed if 3) - 6) had not occurred. WK's overzealous to defend SG for non-existent threats, and SG looked like she was keeping on the fight to not let her supporters down (or be proven wrong). Have I missed out any pertinent details and come to a wrong conclusion?
I previously went back to what appeared to be the start of this incident and broke it down part by part, but never got any serious rebuttals.

Of particular interests are point #7 and recent revelations by Whispers regarding SG freely giving out information for referrals to unverified "providers".
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:45 AM   #2
Beagle
Valued Poster

Some message highlights for your reference.....shows the chronological development of this debacle:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunnfounded View Post
So after searching far and wide and high and low I was finally able to find Slave G's official theme song. Now my next challenge is to figure out a way to have it automatically play anytime she's out in the public eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
lolz you finally got it to work huh?

Staff Edit JJ Pic removed

Staff Edit JJ
Quote:
little richard is here.

the beautiful thing here is your fanaticism around the subject and how you try to make yourself the one trying to protect her over a picture of a dog.

i guess it shouldnt be lost on her or on everyone else how you publicly exposed both her and several providers when you took noraustinguys private message about a special little list, created a thread and publicized that list for all of san antonio to see.

do you remember that list? im sure those other providers appreciated it when you listed their names in that list and helped spread those rumors. im also sure your favorite redhead would have appreciated it when you listed the illness she had and exposed her private medical condition on the board. you even named the specific illness. so many of us pointed how foolish you really were and you edited your post realizing how big a fool you are. the mods moved the thread and evidence of your idiocy in that moment is gone.

but many were there to witness. some notable names i wont forget and neither will the mods since they have this thread stashed away in modtardville.

apologize over a picture of a dog? its laughable how you try to make yourself a zealous wk and make someone else to be obsessed when everyone knows you go to every social possible and follow the woman around like as if you were her shadow. ive never been to a social and thats what providers who do go tell me you do.

how about this, how about you openly apologize to her on you airing her specific medical condition.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
So…

A gentleman who SEES STREET WALKER'S accuses me of having an STD and that makes it TRUE? Interesting… and I thought that only a medical physician could diagnose someone… Maybe, the Texas State Medical Board should add TROLLING 25 YEAR OLD's IMPOTENT JERKS and PIMPS WITH HIDDEN AGENDA'S to their LIST of APPROVED DIAGNOSTIC AUTHORITIES…

You and I BOTH KNOW that I DO NOT have an STD!! For you to accuse me otherwise proves just how SICK & TWISTED you are… I have NEVER DONE ANYTHING to DELIBERATELY HURT YOU or ANYONE ELSE!!

I was born with a rare bone marrow disorder that resulted in my body not having the ABILITY to make IgG Subclass 2 & 4, idiopathic low t-cells and as we speak my body is beginning to stop producing IGA...

I was born without an immune system and my body is completely incapable of building ANTIBODIES to ANY SORT OF PATHOGEN be it BACTERIAL, VIRAL OR FUNGAL… So, all of those VACCINATIONS that YOU and the REST OF THE POPULATION depend on to PROTECT YOUR BODY FROM LIFE THREATENING ILLNESS'S I CANNOT MAKE…

It is STANDARD PROTOCOL to give a patient with my RARE DISORDER PREVENTATIVE medications to PREVENT BACTERIAL, VIRAL AND FUNGAL INFECTIONS!!!

HOW DARE YOU!! I should have died 2 & 1/2 years ago and I have used my medical knowledge to everything I can to STAY ALIVE!! DESPITE my physical challenges I have NEVER ASKED FOR PITY OR HELP from YOU or ANYONE ELSE!!

WHO & WHAT YOU ARE IS DESPICABLE… You are a BLIGHT on the FACE of HUMANITY…All I have every wanted to do was to teach people how to LIVE AND TO LOVE LIFE because it is SO PRECIOUS!!

If I make it to the age of 50 I will be incredibly LUCKY!! What you DON'T realize is how GREAT my risk for cancer is... Particularly LEUKEMIA and I am going in next week for BLOOD TESTS to rule that out…

HOW DARE YOU…

Slave Guinevere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
The fact that she created open season on discussing everything she brought out about herself is what actually speaks volumes Rick.

How is/was anyone here able to determine Savak's "intent" in regards to outing her?

In regards to that this is simply a he said she said affair on that matter. If anyone above truly believed that was his intent there would be have been a ban or points issued......

I'm not sure if Savak has spoke on the matter.... Yo Savak..... Did you receive any kind of warning, points or sanction?

In the beginning of this debacle both Slave and Savak PMd me looking for support on their issues. Both thought they were right.

Slave is a smart lady. Sooner or later she needs to step up and deal with the mess here. Unless, there is some hard core proof that Slavak was on a mission to out her, which obviously has not been brought forward or he would be gone right? she is going to need to prove she is worthy of all the praise she has been given for so long regarding how smart she is about business because this isn't simply going away.

If the picture had remained how long would this thread be? It wasn't interesting at all until she made it interesting.

One side of this issue fucked up in a huge fashion.

One side jumped to unsupported conclusions and took off on the other and it's one of the greatest threads that displays the blind dumb ass kissing ways of true idiots in our midst.

Over to you guys for rebuttal!
Quote:
No, I HAVE NOT received any points or warnings about any of the postings I have created, especially with regards to this thread.

I'm point free. I have no points right now

I kind of agree with you but really this whole issue should have a footnote that it all really started because of rick. He's the one who made an issue out of it.

The whole situation started like this:

1) Dunnfounded was having a hardtime posting a youtube video in a thread. I reached out to him and helped him and he got it working and created this thread.

2) I noticed he succeeded in posting the video and to tease dunnfounded, I posted a picture of a dog in front of a laptop with the caption "I have no idea what I'm doing", kind of teasing dunnfounded for not knowing how to post the youtube video. I posted the picture because of the joke "i have no idea what I'm doing" and used the picture of that breed of dog because when I searched google for pictures of that joke, that one is literally the first picture that came up and also because I saw that she listed that animal as her favorite animal in her showcase. I included a small message in the picture saying that the subject in question would like seeing the picture and thats it.

3) a couple minutes later I received a message from rick telling me to remove the picture because he thought a picture of a dog in front of a computer would somehow "out her". Not thinking anything of it, I told him that the animal is listed as her favorite in her showcase and I'm really just using information thats already made public on her showcase. I go to bed thinking nothing of it.

4) next morning I wake up and look at the thread and noticed that the picture was removed and asked JJ why. He told me that she asked to have it removed. I checked her profile a little later and saw that she had changed her favorite animal to a new animal an "okapi". I RTM'd my post protesting the removal of the picture since there is information here on this board (modeling pictures) that do more to out her than the picture of the dog and here we are.

The picture was never intended to out her, it was to tease dunnfounded and bring a smile to the woman this thread was dedicated to and thats it.

If any of you were to see the picture that I posted, you would throw your hands up into the air and roll your eyes. Honestly to assume that the picture I posted or even the message I posted would somehow out her is a leap in logic I will never understand. Especially with what whispers pointed out earlier in this thread HERE
Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
You should direct your disdain to ChicaChaser and RockerRick.

Had those two morons left this alone, then it would have been a stupid meme post that NO ONE would give a shit about. The act of removing a post is what the issue is. I don't believe anyone has taken shots at SG.

The one thing this thread proves is that men will loose their minds and forfeit their self respect over pussy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
I would have considered that except for three things...

2. Her lack of any attempt at dealing with the issue. She tried to ignore it with humor, and then told everyone thanks for supporting her and left. She's deliberately letting him deal with this issue, and not dealing with it herself.

3. His continued posting. He started all of this, not her, but once it started, they've obviously discussed every facet of this though because of the info he's throwing around. (So newbs, enjoy seeing her, but don't write a negative review because he'll pop out of the woodwork with your personal details of the session, that she told him, to bash you up and down) The fact is that if she asked him to stop, he would...but she hasn't. He's not a loose cannon...she has control of him, but refuses to use it...

Like I said...the question of the picture was decided a long time ago...a permanently banned member decided to not let it go, and she's encouraging him to not let it go...which is very telling about her as both a provider, and her lack of discretion, and as a person, and who she choose for relationships...

With that, I'll bid adieu to this topic...

Quote:
Picture of a dog posted by Savak that was NOT her dog and may have only bore a resemblance to hers.....or ?

or unique hair and tattoos displayed in a huge number of publicly posted pictures on a hooker board...... on a hot 40+ single mom that works out a lot.... a lady that should have died 2 1/2 years ago that is going in for cancer testing in two weeks because of her rare condition involving being born without an Immune system?

REALLY?

Ya'll are STILL going back and forth on this and guys are lining up to bash Savak?

If/When Slave is outed...... I'll bet on it being the result of her own posts.....

Slave.... When it comes to posting and working the board as a business..... You got most ladies beat hands down.......

But get your personal life off of here and keep it off of here....

Or look in the mirror for the one to worry about in regards to presenting a danger to outing you..... You are getting way too caught up in all of this and doing yourself a tremendous disservice.

Quote:
In the much talked about Orgy in San Antonio that took place a week ago 3 ladies made all holes available to 7 swinging dicks.

It is getting a lot of talk with multiple threads as well as multiple reviews.

I asked the following question and received the following answer in a CoEd thread where the professionalism of the ladies was being applauded.

It was applauded of course by another member

Not all the guys new all the ladies nor the ladies all the guys and screening seems to have been handled by the one lady.

For those that do not know, my review count on ECCIE is by no means reflective of my experiences in the Hobby. I had over 500+ reviews before I pretty much quit reviewing on ASPD before the Migration. I have participated in a lot of 3 somes over the years but never an Orgy. 3 somes tend to become a flurry of activity and there are times when the ladies are involved with each other. There is enough publicly posted to summarize that this orgy was no different including the following.

We all manage risk in dealing with our preferred hobby and activities.

I have been, what others would consider, a very regular and trusted client of a lot ladies as well as agencies over the years.

It is incredibly easy to get caught up in these activities with more than 2 people involved. In only a couple of rare instances was I not stopped and a condom changed by the provider I was with when changing ladies or holes.
Personally in evaluating risk I rule out ladies that participate in anything more than a 3some and try to never do a 3some unless I have seen each lady one on one first.

The risk is the primary motivator for me to rule ladies like these out. But considering I prefer a more GFE session, Orgy Girls and even PSE tends to be an image I don’t like having pop into my head.

Questions…

1) It has been presented by a member that was present and experienced with orgies that this was a properly run event with no concerns

a. Is it acceptable that one lady handles all the screening ?

b. Is it acceptable that the guys are left to their own scrutiny to insure they change condoms in between ladies and holes?

2) For those with experience in the Orgy scene, is this the “norm”?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Whispers: "JJ!!! MOKOA!!! MAKE THOSE GIRLS STOP SHAKING THEIR ASS!!"

"BAD GIRLS"

WHY SA LOVE'S IT'S BAD GIRLS:

Your orgy loving slave,

Guinevere
Quote:
No false starts on my part.

And the Mods here are different but just so you know... I don't go to the Mods whining for them to make someone stop picking on me.....

If you are not going to contribute to the subject matter of the thread keep the sidelines....

It's a bitch losing the spotlight and not knowing how to recapture it huh?
Old 06-03-2014, 09:52 AM   #3
Beagle
Valued Poster

I reanalyzed the situation from a different angle, to try understand where all these SG supporters are coming in from...just out of curiosity. At the end of the exercise, I came back to the same conclusion.....

If indeed there are more details in the back channels as some have alleged long ago......perhaps it's time to present those......or shut up....
Old 06-03-2014, 10:17 AM   #4
NikkiWhite
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172101
My ECCIE Reviews

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xz6OGVCdov8
NikkiWhite is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 10:28 AM   #5
OldYeller
Resident Greekipedia

Encounters: 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikkiWhite View Post
Oh, Nikki! You crack me up!
OldYeller is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:28 PM   #6
Beagle
Valued Poster

Why wouldn't SG and her supporters want to seek a resolution to this? I don't think anyone actually believes this topic will drop off the radar on its own and everyone will just proceed with their usual posts, pretending nothing happened....
Old 06-03-2014, 10:19 PM   #7
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Beagle, as good as your intentions are, and as much effort as you have put into this, I'm afraid that you're plea has fallen on deaf ears.
Myopia has set in and the SG posse has consumed the Koolade.

But I appreciate all of the effort it took, as well as your obvious attempt to remain objective and unbiased in this chronicle.

Here's an interesting little video that might explain a few things. Enjoy.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:27 PM   #8
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post
Beagle, as good as your intentions are, and as much effort as you have put into this, I'm afraid that you're plea has fallen on deaf ears.
Myopia has set in and the SG posse has consumed the Koolade.

But I appreciate all of the effort it took, as well as your obvious attempt to remain objective and unbiased in this chronicle.

Here's an interesting little video that might explain a few things. Enjoy.

SKF, this merits being a sticky in every forum on the board. Honest to God.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 11:45 PM   #9
Bob McV
Subgenius

Encounters: 23

personally I am happy for the reader's digest version of the current SA drama. thank you Beagle
Bob McV is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:06 AM   #10
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun View Post

Wow..... That is one hell of an analysis...

Ya think any of these guys will listen to it and see themselves in it?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:07 AM   #11
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

I grew up in the country. We raised horses, cattle and chickens. Of all the most disgusting creatures, chickens have got to be at the top of the list! When one of their own kind gets the slightest wound, that produces blood, all the other chickens will peck the bloody one to death! I think it must have something to do with the size of their brain, which obviously is quite small!
Also, I observed that chickens will attack any wounded animal, no matter how small or large! Pretty stupid!
Funny how chickens are, but a simple twist of their necks and their heads pop off! Or, their's the ringtail cats that come along at night, get in the chicken coop, eat the heads off all the chickens and suck their blood out!
Pretty disgusting, don't you think?
Now you know what chicken shit really means! Or then again, maybe you are one!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:16 AM   #12
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louigi View Post
I grew up in the country. We raised horses, cattle and chickens. Of all the most disgusting creatures, chickens have got to be at the top of the list! When one of their own kind gets the slightest wound, that produces blood, all the other chickens will peck the bloody one to death! I think it must have something to do with the size of their brain, which obviously is quite small!
Also, I observed that chickens will attack any wounded animal, no matter how small or large! Pretty stupid!
Funny how chickens are, but a simple twist of their necks and their heads pop off! Or, their's the ringtail cats that come along at night, get in the chicken coop, eat the heads off all the chickens and suck their blood out!
I think what Louigi is trying to say with his analogy is that initial reports that all is good at Casa Slave Guinevere may have been premature and that my anaology of "death throes" is more on track with reality.

Cool! Thanks Louigi!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:36 AM   #13
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

More like the mare that kicked the shit out of the chicken!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 01:03 AM   #14
whatever75
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
More like the mare that kicked the shit out of the chicken!

Sorry man but that was a very lame comeback. Nothing personal.
whatever75 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 04:50 AM   #15
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:

Holy shit that was fascinating!!

Thank you for the farm report, Dr. Louigi and your insightful rendition of "Chicken Dicker Goes Behind the Hen House Door"

So, you stated that the chickens heads just "pop off"? Really? They just pop right off, no shit!??? Nahh...come on, Doc, you're fucking with me, here...seriously??!?!!

Well what do you do with all of the popped off chicken heads?

Wait...I know...you sing about them, don't ya?
Kick it boyeeee..

Anyway, back to this incredibly fascinating story of yours....
So in your field studies of the Poultry species, did you put on a chicken suit so you could observe them in their unnatural habitat, or did you just observe from a distance? (I would imagine that if you went commando, the neighbors would think you're a freak...so did you ever go commando and enter the coop?)

Not that it matters much. I was simply trying to ascertain the extent to which you took these studies.

But you observed that these particular chickens would attack any wounded animal? How frightening if you're an injured animal..

How do you think they could tell if an animal was injured?

Are they like sharks and have a hypersensitive blood detector that can smell blood from 50 miles away?
That's fucking amazing!

And they'd attack, you said?

Were these by chance, attack chickens?

Did you question to see if these chickens had any kind of chicken attack training?

Could they have been guard chickens? Watch chickens? Junkyard chickens?

We're these chickens domesticated chickens or perhaps, feral chickens?

So many unanswered question I have on such a riveting subject.

Why would you call them stupid?

Sure, they've got small brains because they have small heads but that doesn't make them stupid. Seems to me that if you're going to attack an animal, your odds of beating it go up exponentially when you go after an animal that's injured, do they not? Isn't that the smart thing to do?

Would it be smarter had these disgustimg attack chickens opted to attack a healthy, non injured animals? How is that any smarter? You're not making any sense here.

As far as these chickens going after the injured and killing it....wow! That's pretty powerful stuff you've given us. Is that whats known as tge pecking order? Culling the herd? Survival of the fittest? Society might benefit from doing something similar...like preventing stupid people from having offspring...and no, that wasn't a jab at you, Doc...Although if you were a disgusting chicken, you'd likely not fare too well because of that dain bramage you suffer from...they'd peck you right on out of there until your head popped off. Heh!

But just out of curiosity, would you ever go into the coop and try to save the life of that poor, helpless, outnumbered, wounded chicken as it was being attacked by this blood-thirsty pack of disgusting gang-chickens ?
I'm guessing probably not because you stated, "to death".

Why didn't you? Did you have a cut or something and we're afraid they might go chicken-shark gang bang on you?

Or was it your fear of catching The Bird Flu?

I'm sorry for all the queations, Louigi, I just find this sort of shit fascinating....completely the fuck off-topic, but fascinating just the same.

For instance, bet you didn't know that the chicken is the closest living relative to the Tyrannosaurus, did you?

Think that could be a reason they have a blood-thirst?

Damn! I've got tons of questions Louigi! Thank you for finally bringing something interesting to the discussion table. It's long overdue and most welcomed. So thank you. It sure as shit beats all of your other useless and idiotic blabber/drivel that you typically bring.

Well, that's what I thinck anyway.

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women