Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
test
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70677
biomed162343
Yssup Rider60203
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48384
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41244
CryptKicker37178
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2023, 11:10 AM   #1
Nadya511
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 512996
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Harassment

Not sure who will see this or if it will make a difference, but I wanted to put this out there. I recently have had a ex-client send my family fb messages with pictures from my OF. I have no idea who this person is. They say we've met before but refuses to tell me who they are. He is threatening to contact management at my apartment. I really can't imagine what I could have done to someone to make them respond like this. Stopped seeing them? I'm just at a loss with this. I would never message someone's family. It's just going too far. Anyway, like I said, not sure why I'm posting this here. Any thoughts or insights? Or maybe this @#%$! would like to speak up?
Nadya511 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 12:22 PM   #2
Mike1966
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

That's pretty shitty. Have they messaged you on FB? If so, you should be able to get their screen name from there, block and report them. Not sure if that will do much of they are real tech nerds but it's a start.
Mike1966 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 12:58 PM   #3
ggdogg
Gaining Momentum

That really sucks! You don't deserve such treatment.
ggdogg is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 01:52 PM   #4
Redroof8
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

That’s awful… situation like this is someone being petty/hateful just because. If you want to take away their power get ahead of them and let your family know what you have been up to… maybe twist the truth. Just be like. Yeah I started an onlyfans for extra cash hope you guys don’t mind now some guy is trying to blackmail me….cause you won’t sleep with him or something along those linea
Redroof8 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 01:54 PM   #5
Sgent30
Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Bad Apple spoils the rest. You should be able to see who is sending messages on Facebook.
Sgent30 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 02:04 PM   #6
Nadya511
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 512996
My ECCIE Reviews

My family knows more or less. Mom's response was he's obviously an @$$hole.

The fb account is a fake. Obviously set up specifically for harassing me. Even the posts seem directed towards me. It's crazy. I reported the profile and the messages he sent to fb.
Nadya511 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 03:00 PM   #7
DJIncognito
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadya511 View Post
My family knows more or less. Mom's response was he's obviously an @$$hole.

The fb account is a fake. Obviously set up specifically for harassing me. Even the posts seem directed towards me. It's crazy. I reported the profile and the messages he sent to fb.
You fucked him till he saw stars and still has not returned to normal...

Im joking this dude is clearly missing a few crayons in the box.....once the encounter is over its time to return to reality something he clearly is having trouble doing. Discretion is paramount for me and I have actually had something similar happen from a provider.
DJIncognito is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 04:24 PM   #8
BulldogCountry
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

That's horrible. I'm sorry that's happening to you. This guy is definitely on some sort of power-trip, or severely suffers from jealousy, or maybe both.

Still a shitty thing to do to ANYONE, whether you and he get along or not. I wish I had some advice, but I don't. But if you ever need to talk or vent, you have my number, Nadya.
BulldogCountry is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 05:45 PM   #9
njdevil211
Premium Access

Encounters: 40

WTF. That is one of the most fucked update things I’ve heard in the hobby. Maybe dump FB all together?
njdevil211 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2023, 06:43 PM   #10
Thelonius_Monk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

This platform was a great place to post this. Hope the stuff evaporates from ur life quickly.
Thelonius_Monk is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 07:10 AM   #11
Rickyhobby
Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadya511 View Post
Not sure who will see this or if it will make a difference, but I wanted to put this out there. I recently have had a ex-client send my family fb messages with pictures from my OF. I have no idea who this person is. They say we've met before but refuses to tell me who they are. He is threatening to contact management at my apartment. I really can't imagine what I could have done to someone to make them respond like this. Stopped seeing them? I'm just at a loss with this. I would never message someone's family. It's just going too far. Anyway, like I said, not sure why I'm posting this here. Any thoughts or insights? Or maybe this @#%$! would like to speak up?
That’s terrible, I can assure you that it’s nothing that you did or didn’t do to cause someone to act like this. This is just a shitty person being a shitty person.
Rickyhobby is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 08:46 AM   #12
DaiZsaRai
Registered Member

User ID: 577316
Location: I host in a private residence off of New Warrington Pensacola Fl.

Well you need to be careful because there is a reason he is not coming forward and hopefully it's not because he is still visiting you ! It could be too that he has a lot to lose himself. I understand your situation completely though. I had a situation awhile back where a client that decided he wanted a commitment relationship with me and for 5 1/2 months did everything underthe sun to convince me ( every time he seen me he would go to my living room and any bills that were on the table he would pay them,he offered me $10,000 , an acre of land with my own building on it on his property on and on ) to agree to a commitment I declined all that I could however the end result I got arrested for battery which there was no battery either way but because of he is( a somebody)and who I am (a nobody). $6650later and things are looking grim.i am holding my head up though and speaking over my life a miraculous outcome !!! So again I say "I totally get it "!
DaiZsaRai is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 09:52 PM   #13
ReviewBree
Ready,willing and waiting

User ID: 344501
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Who ever she’s speaking about is bashing on quite a few and whom ever it is seems to like causing chaos in one’s life. There a fake profile that links to Jasmne cotton again mods fake profiles and is threading our entire community. Everyone be careful. I suspected a woman but idk and honestly idgaf wish folks would live their own miserable lives and stop trying to be evil in others. The way we treat another is only a mirror of who we are in side. Clearly this person is stuck in a wrap of jealously hate anger and bi***yness
ReviewBree is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 06:51 PM   #14
Falconbravehawk3
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I would be it's a woman who caught her husband fucking around and now wants her lb. of flesh
Falconbravehawk3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 09:14 AM   #15
Franklin
Premium Access

Encounters: 67

I have just seen this and wish to add my sympathy. I am always extraordinarily careful and can well imagine the damage this pathetic individual has done to you. This is one of many reasons why I avoid all forms of social media whether in the hobby or real life. Hopefully your preventive measures will minimize the damage. I know there is nothing I can do to assist because I have no cyberskills. I can only offer my best wishes.
Franklin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women