Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2012, 07:44 AM   #1
Raa1965
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Obama declares the sky looks blue today!!!

just wanted to see how many people will say it's not...just because its Obama saying it...
Raa1965 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:46 AM   #2
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Link?
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:16 AM   #3
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

I hate to extend this feeble attempt at a thread but you've confused Obama with Bush. The hatred for
Bush was complete and insane. The dislike for Obama politics is based on rational thought and so we don't care if the sky is blue or not, or where Obama happens to be vacationing when he sees it.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:28 AM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Obama has lied to the American people repeatedly; that is a fact. Why do you mock conservatives for not trusting him? If you trust him, you are a fool.

http://obamalies.net/list-of-lies

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I hate to extend this feeble attempt at a thread but you've confused Obama with Bush. The hatred for
Bush was complete and insane. The dislike for Obama politics is based on rational thought and so we don't care if the sky is blue or not, or where Obama happens to be vacationing when he sees it.

That's funny,reading some of the posts about Obie you can almost see the veins sticking out on the forehead of the posters.LOL
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post

thats why you and joey put flattering pics of the POTUS on all of your posts isnt it JD?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #7
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Expert

Well, as far as fools go,

Who besides the old geezer has more qualifications that you do?

. . . But really, there is no need to remind us of the expert you are!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Obama has lied to the American people repeatedly; that is a fact. Why do you mock conservatives for not trusting him? If you trust him, you are a fool.

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post

I mock any idiot that believes any politician.

Do you just believe Mitt Romney or GW Bush or Ronald Reagan? They all lie, you are a fool if you do not think so.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:57 PM   #9
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So, WDF, if I understand you, we are to expect no less than lies from President Obama, because other politicians have lied. Therefore, we should all support President Obama, even though he lies. We also cannot point out Obama's lies without at least reminding ourselves that others have lied, and we should not expect any better from President Obama.

Yup, got it. Thanks.
Old 07-09-2012, 09:03 PM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
So, WDF, if I understand you, we are to expect no less than lies from President Obama, because other politicians have lied. Therefore, we should all support President Obama, even though he lies. We also cannot point out Obama's lies without at least reminding ourselves that others have lied, and we should not expect any better from President Obama.

Yup, got it. Thanks.

Obama lies Romney flip flops what is the diff?
Old 07-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #11
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Obama is President. His lies harm people. Besides, he promised he wouldn't. He lied.

Your point is the same as WDF. If Romney lies, it's ok for Obama to lie. No, it's not.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

If you believe what a candidate for public office promises when running you are naive .also sometimes when they get in office they find they are obstructed from their promises.Let's all watch Romney and see if his promises come true.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #13
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So it's ok for Obama to lie, since Romney lied, or might be lying. Thanks, Ekim.
Old 07-10-2012, 01:02 AM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Ekim accepts the reality that Romney will win the election. You have completed the seven steps Ekim. Go in peace and try not to back track.

Obama reminds me of Harry Mudd on Star Trek;
Captain Kirk: Everything Barry tells you is a lie. Remember that. Everything Barry tells you is a lie.
Barry Hussein Mudd: Now listen to this carefully, voter. I am... lying.
Obama Voter: You say you are lying, but if everything you say is a lie, then you are telling the truth, but you cannot tell the truth because everything you say is a lie, but you lie... You tell the truth but you cannot for you lie... illogical! Illogical! Please explain! You are human. Only humans can explain their behavior! Please explain!
Captain Kirk: [giving him the same statement the androids have repeatedly given him several times before] I am not programmed to respond in that area
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 02:26 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Subject matter today: Quit crying about politicians lying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

Yup, got it. Thanks.
No Goober, you did not get it. My point was they all lie. Only idiots believe their side does not lie. We just overlook our side lying and not the other. That includes both sides.

That concludes class for you simpletons today.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women