Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2012, 10:45 PM   #1
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Default Obama’s ineligibility: Muslim-leftist radical in the White House

I'm posting a link to a great article from Canada Free Press. The author is Lawrence Sellin, PhD, twenty nine year army veteran, recently retired. Another one of his essays was posted on the board this evening. He has served in Afghanistan and Iraq. It's a brief synopsis of the Obama's sordid past and touches on some the most important reasons why Obama is not fit to be president.

An excerpt from the article:

Barack Hussein Obama is the most successful enemy penetration of the US Government in American history.

During his lifetime, he was nurtured, mentored and supported by radical leftist and fundamentalist Islamic elements both of which hate the United States and seek its demise by whatever means necessary.

Obama’s immediate family were close to the Communist Party or sympathetic to its aims. His mother Stanley Ann Dunham has been described by former classmates as a “fellow traveler.” His grandfather Stanley Armour Dunham arranged Obama’s mentorship by Communist Party member Frank Marshall Davis, originally from Chicago and the former editor of the Chicago Communist paper, the Star.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/40313
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:39 AM   #2
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

This is not exactly news.
"You have to pinch yourself - a Marxist radical who all his life has been mentored by, sat at the feet of, worshiped with, befriended,endorsed the philosophy of, funded and been in turn funded, politically promoted and supported by a nexus comprising black power anti-white racists, Jew-haters, revolutionary Marxists, unrepentant former terrorists and Chicago mobsters, is on the verge of becoming President of the United States. And apparently it's considered impolite to say so."
Melanie Philips, The Spectator ( UK ) 10/14/08
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #3
CJ7
Valued Poster

the little boys have cried wolf for so long nobody pays any attention to them
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #4
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Fuck that communist bastard, only 6 more months of that lying lowlife cocksucker....LOL
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:17 PM   #5
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Fuck that communist bastard, only 6 more months of that lying lowlife cocksucker....LOL
Well said sir!

joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:39 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post

you use that term a lot are you one?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #7
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
the little boys have cried wolf for so long nobody pays any attention to them
And the more they're ignored, the louder they feel the need to scream.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:23 PM   #8
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Will you right wing Tea Nuts hire the next Oswald if Obama is re-elected to save the country?

I think you silly bastards really would like to see the sitting President of the United States dead....please post why yoy think I am wrong.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #9
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Will you right wing Tea Nuts hire the next Oswald if Obama is re-elected to save the country?

I think you silly bastards really would like to see the sitting President of the United States dead....please post why yoy think I am wrong.
OMFG, as bad as Obama is, Biden is ten times more stupid and moronic, and would fuck up the country even worse. I don't want Obama dead, but I don't want him re-elected either.
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #10
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
OMFG, as bad as Obama is, Biden is ten times more stupid and moronic, and would fuck up the country even worse. I don't want Obama dead, but I don't want him re-elected either.
l Well then how about you Tea Nuts kill Biden too...? Keep killing all the elected Demorcats until their aren't any more Dem's running! You guys can do it. Please save the country from Obama! Kill them all, you guys can do it! The military is mostly for the GOP, get them on board. Why can't you guys kill all the fucking Liberals?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:01 PM   #11
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
l Well then how about you Tea Nuts kill Biden too...? Keep killing all the elected Demorcats until their aren't any more Dem's running! You guys can do it. Please save the country from Obama! Kill them all, you guys can do it! The military is mostly for the GOP, get them on board. Why can't you guys kill all the fucking Liberals?
Have you been drinking today and tonight? I don't mind a little spirited debate, but you are really over the top today and becoming a little Doove, alfreakin or lil stevie on me? I rarely agree with you, but you don't usually sound as stupid as the three stooges. You asked, I answered. If I didn't want Obama dead, there should be no reason for you to conclude that I would want any of his subordinates or citizens dead either. Don't drink and post, give your keyboard to friend...
Old 07-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #12
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwarounder View Post
Have you been drinking today and tonight? I don't mind a little spirited debate, but you are really over the top today and becoming a little Doove, alfreakin or lil stevie on me? I rarely agree with you, but you don't usually sound as stupid as the three stooges. You asked, I answered. If I didn't want Obama dead, there should be no reason for you to conclude that I would want any of his subordinates or citizens dead either. Don't drink and post, give your keyboard to friend...
Shhhhh, let's keep this our lil' secret but I interpret WTF's remarks somewhat differently than you. I suspect he might have been giving the Tea Nuts a heapin' helpin' of their own idiocy.

Just a lil' fuel for thought!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:25 PM   #13
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Voices of Reason

I'm glad there are still some voices of reason left on the board.

The shrill voices of the lunatics sounds like someone left the door to the asylum wide open tonight and the tortured souls need to bay at the moon!

. . . Where are the straitjackets when you need them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
And the more they're ignored, the louder they feel the need to scream.
Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #14
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:

Boy, did Dollar General have a sale on strawmen? (I doubt it, you can't recognize one.)

This is obscene, and you should be ashamed. No one has ever mentioned doing physical harm of any sort to the President, Vice President, or any other representative. We are for peaceful change, non-violent civil disobedience, if necessary.

You are way over the top, and I hope the Secret Service pays you visit, as they should. You're the one who brought it up. You're the one thinking about it.

Not us.

You are a disgrace, even to the liberals on this board.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:52 PM   #15
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Shhhhh, let's keep this our lil' secret but I interpret WTF's remarks somewhat differently than you. I suspect he might have been giving the Tea Nuts a heapin' helpin' of their own idiocy.

Just a lil' fuel for thought!
Mmmm, I don't know. I'm not a tea partier, but I have never heard one single leader within their party recommend killing a political opposite. Or the Repubs or Dems for that matter. I still think he is drinking tonight, lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women