Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 261
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162331
Yssup Rider60191
gman4453216
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48376
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41219
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2012, 10:40 PM   #1
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Default The Republican Plan

BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Old 07-06-2012, 11:40 PM   #3
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Actually I'm in favor of Voter ID. I bet you every poor household could afford the $6-$7 it takes to get a state ID. Skip the trip to McDonalds once, and make it over to your DMV to get your ID. If the Dems are worried about their voters, they should be encouraging them to get their ID.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:38 AM   #4
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Don't think for a minute that Demoncrats want honest elections.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 07:59 AM   #5
BigLouie
Valued Poster

So you agree with everything else.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:27 AM   #6
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
Actually I'm in favor of Voter ID. I bet you every poor household could afford the $6-$7 it takes to get a state ID. Skip the trip to McDonalds once, and make it over to your DMV to get your ID. If the Dems are worried about their voters, they should be encouraging them to get their ID.
Actually your wrong. You have to have a certified or notarized birth certificate and for some they simply do not have it, especially the elderly. So then you have to order one from vital statistics and that is a $22.00 fee. After that once you recieve then you have to get transportation to the Licensing place in your area. Most elderly, disabled, or poor do not have readily available transportation so there is cost associated with taking a bus, or taxi or what ever means to get there. In addition those who are poor or working poor can't afford to take time off for this because every penny they earn is income and they risk losing their job for taking time off.

Then the fee for a state ID in Texas (for those who do not drive) is $15.00

So to you and others who have disposable income and easy transportation this may not be such a big deal, but to those who are really struggling this is a big deal and it makes it very difficult.

By the way if you don't have a social security card, in other words you lost your social security card and you need a replacement card, here in Texas they will not take your original birth certificate or a certified, notarized copy. You have to have an actual State issued drivers license, or State ID and you have to personally bring it to the Social Security office in your area to apply for a replacement card.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #7
Fast Gunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31
Exclamation Power

The Republican's primary focus in life is based on power and wealth.

They have absolutely no shame in how they acquire that power or whom they take the wealth from either either.

They have only obstructed President Obama's plans with the only aim of hurting him politically.

The well being of the country was inconsequential.

. . . And now they want the keys back to the White House?

Fast Gunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #8
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

What I posted in post number #6 is essentially a sort of voter poll tax in my opinion. I have been through this process two times with a couple of people close to me who I have been helping to get their State ID card so they can vote. They have voted every year and live off a meager means of Social Security. So I really think those of you who think this is no big deal are very "out of touch" with what is really going on with the elderly, poor and disabled, and it is apparent you simply do not understand or simply don't care.
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I've never understood why Democrats don't have a drivers license?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:15 AM   #10
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

The Dems want to give the "poor" and everyone else condoms, food, money, abortions, cell phones, computers, housing, transportation, etc. If they're concerned about voter ID, why not just give them one, like they do everything else?

Oh. I forgot. Dead people can't vote even with a voter ID. Sorry. Never mind.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #11
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
The Dems want to give the "poor" and everyone else condoms, food, money, abortions, cell phones, computers, housing, transportation, etc. If they're concerned about voter ID, why not just give them one, like they do everything else?

Oh. I forgot. Dead people can't vote even with a voter ID. Sorry. Never mind.

if its only the dems that want to give the poor all of the above why didnt the last administration take the aforementioned items off the table when they had congress and the whitehouuse for 6 years?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #12
icuminpeace
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

When there is a will, there is a way. The people Sensia refers to definitely need help, however they have neighbors, friends, family, etc. All they have to do is ask. If I have an elderly neighbor and he/she asked me to drive him/her to any government office, I would be happy to do so. You have to admit the majority that bitch about having an ID live off welfare, but have money to eat out, have cell phones, cable, and drive a car with $4000 rims. Those are the people that if they can't get an ID, then you don't deserve to vote.
icuminpeace is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #13
nwarounder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by icuminpeace View Post
When there is a will, there is a way. The people Sensia refers to definitely need help, however they have neighbors, friends, family, etc. All they have to do is ask. If I have an elderly neighbor and he/she asked me to drive him/her to any government office, I would be happy to do so. You have to admit the majority that bitch about having an ID live off welfare, but have money to eat out, have cell phones, cable, and drive a car with $4000 rims. Those are the people that if they can't get an ID, then you don't deserve to vote.
True dat!

It's not a matter of need for most, it's a matter of want and gluttony. I rarely visit the grocery store anymore, but inevitably when I do there is some obese lady whipping out her food stamps. I have to shake my head in disgust, obviously she doesn't need more free food stamps if she is pushing 250. Do the people at the government agencies ever question fat people on why they need food stamps, since they obviously don't need them or they are doubling down and not feeding their children anyway?
nwarounder is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #14
CJ7
Valued Poster

as previously stated, partisan poitics IS the problem with the country, and I believe to eliminate partisan politics you have to eliminate being judgemental

but thats just me
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #15
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

BigLouie, did you forget that the Dems had both the house and senate during the first two years NOBama was in office? Funny how liberals seem to forget that. Instead they want to blame the republicans for the massive debt, high unemployment and in a few years they will be also blame the republicans for the higher taxes the middle class will have to pay for the NOBama healthcare bill.
satexasguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women