Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60761
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48617
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42437
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2018, 08:18 PM   #1
Frank N. Beans
Premium Access

Encounters: 3
Default GG at Lucky Haven

Anyone seen her yet? My buddy just left there and he claims she did "everything"

His words...."she's fucking awesome and fucking hot!"

Here's the problem. This is only his second session in an AMP.

So.......anyone with experience wanna share? I'll probably hit them up tomorrow but looking for some details.
Frank N. Beans is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 09:28 PM   #2
damien
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

Wonder if it's the GG that was at Smile a couple years back. Man she was stellar in every way.
damien is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 11:13 PM   #3
BobbyMann
Dreamin' when I wrote dis

Encounters: 240

@FrankNStein or whatever you're calling yourself right now: I'm wondering, more to the point, whether your buddy is the same one who accompanied you the other night?

@Damien -- no, I well remember the Gigi you mentioned, and you're right: she was one of my ATFs -- another nearly daily squeeze of mine while she was here on both occasions -- until she ended up going to Australia. I still dream of her. We gave her a going away party with fine champagne and flowers that were three times as big as the petite little thing -- but alas she never returned as expected and hoped for. She got married down there and was lost to us forever.

This GG is a familiar and fine provider who's well known to many of us from her prior appearances here in Dallas (as Frank N. Beans or whatever he's calling himself at the moment well knows). And there's no "probably" about it, Frank -- you well know also that we'll see multiple reviews of her from you (again)!

While unlike him I would never tout a provider as wholly new when she's familiar (and you can be sure that he has accurate inside info!), since I'm sure that the girl has her own reasons for choosing the new ID I certainly won't out her either. I just wish her the best despite her poor taste in acquaintances.
BobbyMann is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 12:31 PM   #4
Frank N. Beans
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

You lost me there Bobby. If you have info on who she is, then PM me. I truly don't have a clue.
Frank N. Beans is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 12:45 PM   #5
bigdik11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Catholic?
bigdik11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 01:25 PM   #6
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N. Beans View Post
You lost me there Bobby. If you have info on who she is, then PM me. I truly don't have a clue.
he lost you, but he didn't lose me.. read the first paragraph.. he thinks you and I are the same.. he thinks you are a second handle of mine. I referenced my friend on Wednesday, and Mann thinks I am doing it again, under your handle.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...5395&FORM=VIRE

I don't know who she is, either.. I know her name, that's it.. if you call "GG" a name. more like an identifier. Bobby is more innuendo than fact, so naturally he isn't going to disclose who he thinks she is. I can tell you GG does not want reviews, so Bobby is wrong about his statement that "you" (he thinks you are "me", keep in mind) will be reviewing her soon. rest assured he will be keeping notes, and if I (or you) ever review GG, Bobby will be sure to let all of us know, referencing this thread.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 08:52 PM   #7
3dom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

[QUOTE=Chung Tran;1060773200]
“I don't know who she is, either.. I know her name, that's it.. if you call "GG" a name. more like an identifier. B that "you" (he thinks you are "me", keep in mind) will be reviewing her”

——————————————

Chung, i think you know her perfectly well! GG is your infamous protégé, “FOP, Fresh off thr plane Laura”...Remember her?? You were practically her manager...

FOP in this instance stands for Full Of PooPoo

BTW, For any lad sporting a weewee over four inches, you may encounter some FOP turbulence!
3dom is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 11:14 AM   #8
Chung Tran
BANNED

[QUOTE=3dom;1060774023]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
“I don't know who she is, either.. I know her name, that's it.. if you call "GG" a name. more like an identifier. B that "you" (he thinks you are "me", keep in mind) will be reviewing her”

——————————————

Chung, i think you know her perfectly well! GG is your infamous protégé, “FOP, Fresh off thr plane Laura”...Remember her?? You were practically her manager...

FOP in this instance stands for Full Of PooPoo

BTW, For any lad sporting a weewee over four inches, you may encounter some FOP turbulence!
of course I remember Laura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTjQgkHzbTk

but I have no information that GG is Laura.. how would I know? I am not the Promoter/Insider that you and BobbyMann are. I hope you are right, because Laura is fucking fabulous.. I did know she doesn't want reviews, and that makes sense after you and a couple of others attacked her last time. I never heard of another Provider attacked for being too tight, but y'all managed to find something to complain about.. Laura is very cute and sweet, as well as an outstanding fuck.. I hope GG really is Laura. but until someone else chimes in, I'm not getting my hopes up.

BobbyMann said above that she has had prior appearances (plural), and is a well-known FINE Provider.. and that you (he thinks I am Frank Beans, LOL) will write multiple reviews again.

sounds like deliberate innuendo, or he is talking about someone other than Laura. I saw her once, and as far as I know, she worked 5 days in Dallas.. period. you guys are the Promoters, so she may have had other stints at other spas.. I have no idea. but I am not Frank Beans, and I don't know that GG is Laura. hopefully someone can confirm.. given Bobby's strange language, I don't know if he thinks GG is Laura, or possibly someone else.
Old 07-29-2018, 11:40 AM   #9
3dom
Valued Poster

Default Pimpin aint easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
he lost you, but he didn't lose me.. read the first paragraph.. he thinks you and I are the same.. he thinks you are a second handle of mine. I referenced my friend on Wednesday, and Mann thinks I am doing it again, under your handle.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...5395&FORM=VIRE

I don't know who she is, either.. I know her name, that's it.. if you call "GG" a name. more like an identifier. Bobby is more innuendo than fact, so naturally he isn't going to disclose who he thinks she is. I can tell you GG does not want reviews, so Bobby is wrong about his statement that "you" (he thinks you are "me", keep in mind) will be reviewing her soon. rest assured he will be keeping notes, and if I (or you) ever review GG, Bobby will be sure to let all of us know, referencing this thread.
I guess the cat has Chung’s tongue on this one! Wow, GG or Laura used to be his creme of crop star protégé! What transpired between them to the extent that he disclaims even knowing her? Afterall, he went to LUCKY HAVEN last night and mentioned every girl except FOP Laura, or GIGI ...One would have thought he would have cleared that up, since he used to be the president of her fan club! Hmmmm..

Since he wont speak up about this girl he knows nothing about i will draw my own conclusions and speculate...First let me say that I saw her back when Chung was the jockey of the FOP bandwagon...When it comes to Bush, George cant touch this one! Lol
Aside from a beautiful hairy vagina, Lauras service was intentionally sub standard and rope drill...So...

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out that FOP really stands for FREE OVERRATED PUSSY... Over-promoted by Chung anyway until Laura renigged on the promo-pussy package deal... That cat that has Chung’s tongue, apparently also took away his pussy priviledges. Hence, she is ommited from his renown portfolio and current roster...i guess she wasnt the sexual dynamo he once touted... if she was, a simple shout-out when he galavanted through Lucky Haven the other night would have been logical...
I guessTraci fucked his brains out and gave him a case of convenient amnesia.

Lets make one thing clear. I myself have no problems with enterprising in the name of horniness (and in Chung’s case, ego). Afterall, it all takes work, and pussy-promo work aint easy!
Getting your dick wet for all that calamity is why i just go ahead and pay, but to each their own. This is all for entertainment purposes anyway, right?

Where things dont add up and get wierd is when Chung envenomates and condemns others for doing the same friggin thing!

Moral of the story is:
Pimpin’ and promo-pussy work aint easy... Get ur dick wet with these chicken-headz by whatever means that works for you,
...but dont let your fingers and words get hypocritically greasy!
3dom is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:41 PM   #10
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dom View Post
I guess the cat has Chung’s tongue on this one! Wow, GG or Laura used to be his creme of crop star protégé! What transpired between them to the extent that he disclaims even knowing her? Afterall, he went to LUCKY HAVEN last night and mentioned every girl except FOP Laura, or GIGI ...One would have thought he would have cleared that up, since he used to be the president of her fan club! Hmmmm..

Since he wont speak up about this girl he knows nothing about i will draw my own conclusions and speculate...
I responded twice, Mr. Dogshit. no cat has my tongue. I didn't go to Lucky Haven last night.. I am not Frank Beans. stop trolling me. for the final time, I have no clue who GG is, I barely know she exists.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:46 PM   #11
3dom
Valued Poster

Really and truly???

Looks like Mr Dogshit has barked up the RIGHT tree...
3dom is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 01:13 PM   #12
3dom
Valued Poster

So you dont know who FOP Laura is??? And you have not been to Lucky Haven recently???

Hmmm...

Im not a contract lawyer but im assuming your pussy-promo fiduciary duties makes commenting on former pussy-promo clientele a sensitive issue...
Afterall, i would hate for Traci to renigg on the deal while the ink is still wet!
..,if ya know what i mean
3dom is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 02:24 PM   #13
txcasper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52
My ECCIE Reviews

txcasper is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 02:27 PM   #14
TX_hammer
Valued Poster

common guys , we are not 12 yr old boys anymore so stop all those nonsense, all I need to know is gg is laura ?? so I come back and fuck her ….
TX_hammer is online now   Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 05:11 PM   #15
Chung Tran
BANNED

for the mentally-challenged guys in this thread, who think me and Frank Beans are the same guy, read posts 4 and 5 in this recent thread..

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...057&highlight=

I don't know who the fuck Frank Beans is, but whomever he is, he got his back up in the thread I linked, but conveniently disappeared from this one.

regardless, the posts in this thread are an obvious "retribution" attack at me, for my posts regarding my friend, and his subpar experience with Ashley at Nagoya on Wednesday. I wouldn't be surprised if Frank Beans is a shill himself.. it was convenient for him to steal my line.. "my friend said..." difference being I accompanied my friend, AND texted my displeasure to Nagoya's Owner immediately after.. that is how Kara and Bobby learned so quickly. these folks are so vested in their FREE PUSSY PROMOTION

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women