Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2010, 10:27 AM   #1
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36
Default shopping with a provider

Tasty Memento by jack
Plans for the most true GFE possible thoughts anyone? by 36dddbrazilblondie

Cindy Has A New Location Ad

Story time

Is this related to jacks thread in coed. Or blondie's thread in the sand box. Well in a way both.
So after some posting, I'm off to the AC. And hoping that the only lady there worthy to be reviewed on this board would be in the house. When going in I ask a buddy if he has heard from her. Well she told me she was going to be in. Good, I wanted the to see her again. This is the one I reviewed in others reviews. As I am joking with other oldtimers of the bar. The only girls in are giving .05 for anything. ouch ahhhhh pass, as we are joking how low one can go. And calling each other to cheap to go for anything for a fin. sad yes very sad. As the one I was hopping for never showed Most of the old timers go home. Dreaming of the past. I go to the barrel with a few others hopping to find other fun

Well the barrel was more fun. And I meet up with a few female(gay/bi very bi) buddys there. But was not finding the fun I was inching for. So its time to go home. Before I start the truck I call Hunter, Rats busy. She has one of you other numnuts on the way over to hotel where she is staying now driving home.

But half way to Greece the cell rings its Hunter again. Will you be up late. Why yes why. I will call you later. MMMM looking better. 1/4 the way home phone rings again. I will call you latter. I need to go shopping. Me ok what ever.

Home and log on to ECCIE. MMMM no providers on to PM with. Reading and posting a bit. mmmmm its getting late. Call Hunter back as she never called me. Oh sorry was apartment shopping on line. What we can't go apartment shopping in the wee hours. No i want to get some new outfits to fill the wants of some of my clients. I call at the start of of a session as he was upset that I did not have stockings. I called you so he would know I was going to get some. And he will come over for more fun the next night to be the first to enjoy them.

weeeee going to the dirty book store to go shopping for outfits in the wee hours in the morning so I pick her up on the way to the store. She is telling me about other outfits others wanted to see her in. As we go in and start the shopping she was not trying on any of the outfits. I'm a bit as that was the best part the other times. And she looks to be upset herself. mmmm what wrong. I do not have the cash for all I want to buy. errrrrrrr. ok it close to xmass. Her eye light up. A smile of a girl that just got laid the first time. She check out the look of things going from rack to rack like a crazy lady. It was heart warming to see her so happy. But my mind, yup, crap what have I just done. ahhhhh what is this going to cost me. Dam it she is still not trying on anything in front of me for all to see like last time.

check out time. She spent .80 and got from me .60. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh lucky me. That was like I got to see her so happy for just Sixty. yeeee haaaaaaa.

Back at the room she put on the first outfit in the bathroom then comes out to show me. Then from one to the next in front of me ok this is the fun I was wanting. Oh and na nanana na I got to enjoy the stocking first. Now say thanks Santa.

Well this short story is not Glenn Beck's Xmass sweater. It is in a way soooo much better. marry xmass to all and to all a good time.
OSD

ps mods its ok to move to sandbox if you thing that would be a better fit thanks
offshoredrilling is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women