Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
test
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2010, 05:30 PM   #1
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Encounters: 156
Default I Fell Asleep with a Migraine or Is That the Turnip Truck I Should Get On?

NCNS until over two hours past the appointment.

Textbook case of coordination.

Couple weeks in advance in email and P411. My P411 is up-to-date with more than her minimum number of 'okays'.

Email exchange yesterday to make sure snow wasn't an issue.

Contact around 2pm today when she got into the hotel and told me the hotel.

Text exchange over an hour in advance to confirm.

Paid $15 to get the drive plowed so I could drive out.

Downed the man pill an hour before the meeting.

Drove in sloppy conditions suited for a different car.

Got to the hotel and texted 12 minutes ahead of time that I was in the lobby.

Silence.

A little after the appointed hour, I called and left a message.

17 minutes past the appointed hour I said I was leaving.

Sloppy conditions again and now its dark and rush hour to boot.

Man pill having its effect.

Two hours and 15 minutes later, a text appears apologizing and blaming a migraine, a pill and sleeping for the NCNS.

At this point, what do you believe?

A regular client booked and got the time slot and took two hours? I've had a provider do that to me before.

Or

She took a pill for a migraine and fell asleep, waking up about 2 1/2 hours later when she knew she had an appointment scheduled?

When a provider says in this circumstance, "I'll make it up to you.", what do you think that means, literally? What should it mean?

Providers, I'd appreciate an opinion if you care to offer one.
NormalBob is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:36 PM   #2
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Sorry for you aggravation NB. I think in this hobby, this happens to be more the norm than not. I just also think that in Upstate NY, we are fortunate to have several SP's who excel and don't have these types of TCB issues. Don't get me wrong, we also have our share of ladies lacking in TCB skills. We all know who they are. The sad part is that in this business, some ladies get so full of themselves, they can get away with it, with few repercussions and guys will think with the wrong head and see them anyways.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:42 PM   #3
Das Ubersoldat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormalBob View Post
When a provider says in this circumstance, "I'll make it up to you.", what do you think that means, literally? What should it mean?
What it means: "I'll allow you to reschedule, but only when it is convenient for me. Maybe I won't blow you off next time. Maybe."

What it should mean: "Next time you get 2 hours for the price of one."
Das Ubersoldat is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
NormalBob
Account Disabled

To make it worse, I was tempted to cancel this appointment when I saw Nikki's special. I've been trying to see her on her special now for a year and my timing always SUCKS!

Merry Friggin' Christmas.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
MajorHands
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

The last time that happened to me, I was available 3 or 4 hours later when I finally heard from her and she was very apologetic. Since I was still available, we got together without a donation. I thought that was very gracious of her...but I doubt that's the typical industry standard for "making it up to you". Still, some kind of consideration is probably in order.
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #6
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

Dang...this seems to be happening a lot lately..weird..I cannot know what her "making it up to you" means...if it was me.. id drop the donation amount down....for the problems..

maybe she did take something for the migraine..maybe she did blow you off for another gent..only she knows that...

sorry this happened to you..it sucks for real getting stood up...I hate when it happens to me...when it happens i put him on a list...the naughty one...and not the fun naughty one..the "he really is bad, naughty," list...
nita..
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:01 PM   #7
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

I cannot say for my self, that I have ever had a migraine. I know few who get them frequently. Most the time my friends say, they can tell when one is starting to come on. Unless, of course they have already been asleep ie) while sleeping at night. With that said, if the provider knew she gets frequent migraines, and it was bad enough to take a prescription or pill, she should have warned you as soon as it started to come on.

As far as what she meant by she will make it up to you, I would only assume either a discounted price next time for an hour appointment or an extended amount of time ...which I like to give an extra 30 mins. IMHO, I think asking for a 2 hour appointment for the price of 1 is asking a little much!

Sorry all of this happened to you, your such a nice guy!! Boy did this girl really miss out on a wonderful time Merry Christmas NB!!! I'm sure you'll be able to catch a Nikki special sometime
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:11 AM   #8
Laker
Per LAP Having Fun!

Encounters: 18

Mr Bob,

Sorry man, hope you were late able to find some relief!! The total downer after the anticipation is hard to put to words!! Remember what you said to me before, hope you do it for yourself!!
Laker is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:37 AM   #9
NormalBob
Account Disabled

It's a new day in frosty Rochester. I woke up with a boner and an extra wad of cash in my pocket. On top of that, I didn't drop over from a heart attack scraping the driveway. It could be worse.

Thank you for the nice comment Brooke.

From the PM I got from a provider, it sounds like the NCNS bit happens to y'all quite often and it's only happened to me twice in 2010... I think. I've had worse stuff done to me this year so this in the grand scheme is nothing to worry about. I was just pixxed momentarily.
Old 12-08-2010, 05:48 AM   #10
Boogyman
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt the first time. I definitely would when a migraine is involved because I get them.

There are different migraine intensities and they affect people differently. Some they last a couple hours, some a couple days. Mine last a few hours and it's pure hell.

You do get a warning. With me I get a rush of feeling very warm and then it starts messing with my vision. I can only see a small area of what i'm focusing on - making it very difficult to dial a phone or look at any light. It's hard to describe. Soon after the pain, fever, nausea, etc. start and the only thing that helps is a dark room with soft music.

Picture this: You going about your day as usual feeling fine. Then you feel a warm rush with your body temp going up, then you can't see out of the corner of your eyes. Then you can't see anything but a small area and any light causes pure pain and discomfort. From a few minutes to an hour later you feel nauseous, cold chills, dry mouth, and the sensation that someone is driving a spike into your skull. This continues for quite a while. That nice down filled pillow feels like a slab of concrete. The light coming in from the side of the curtains hurts. Sometimes you have to rush to the toilet to throw up. You go from being freezing with chills to sweating. Eventually, if you can stop thinking about your discomfort, you can fall asleep and sleep the rest of it off.

On what could be considered a good note, as the migraine subsides, I get VERY horny. Even before all the pain is gone, it seems all the blood is going to one body part.

It very well could be she has a pill that knocks her out. i'm going to have to ask my doctor for that one. Anything else I've tried doesn't work.

During a migraine, everything else takes a back seat in priority. However, Brooke is right. Getting on the phone to cancel right at the onset would have been the cool thing to do. Perhaps she thought the pill would take care of it and maybe it's new medicine for her and she didn't know it would knock her out. Some people can take an injection and be fine in 20 minutes. Some people like me keep trying new and different meds in hopes of finding something that works for them.

I'm not trying to be a white night. I hope she wasn't just using a migraine as an excuse. However, I've been on the side of not being taken seriously on the severity of the way I was feeling. "Oh so you have a headache, take some advil and suck it up." It's not just a bad headache.

Well, this turned out to be a way too long of a post on migraines. I hope I don't get one from all this typing.

All in all, cutting her a little slack would be sympathetic. As far as what I would expect in regards to making it up to me, I would be satisfied with a little extra time or a little extra service. I would consider a discounted rate very generous and would probably ensure a return visit.
Boogyman is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 05:56 AM   #11
NormalBob
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
All in all, cutting her a little slack would be sympathetic. As far as what I would expect in regards to making it up to me, I would be satisfied with a little extra time or a little extra service. I would consider a discounted rate very generous and would probably ensure a return visit.
I'm a pretty forgiving person. I'd probably be willing to try again at some point.

Merry Christmas.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:06 AM   #12
BrookeButtons
Account Disabled

User ID: 7840
My ECCIE Reviews

Glad you made it through the night and made it through the shoveling! Glad I don't have to shovel, I too, probably would end up having a heart attack after all the snow that has down poured on good old Rochester.

Where oh where is the heat miser!!!
BrookeButtons is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:58 PM   #13
jamesm637119
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

NB that sucks I to went through this one time and know I will only see women that I know that will be there but I am very forgiven to lol thats why I was married for 19 years now free as a bird all you can say is next lol.
jamesm637119 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women