Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-27-2013, 11:42 PM   #1
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default PUBLIC “EDUCATION” HAS BECOME INDOCTRINATION AND DISTRACTION

Great video about what we can do to improve education in this country. About 15 minutes but worth it. The first couple minutes are a high school valedictorian speech, and the rest is a video lecture. Entertaining and informative.

From the site:

People are not being educated they’re being tested for levels of obedience. School is about memorizing what you are told short term and repeating it. The bulk of how you are graded is by completely daily busy work. This is for the work force the most important quality in a worker bee actually is obedience.

Here's the video:

http://truththeory.com/2012/06/25/pu...d-distraction/
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 03:13 AM   #2
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

WAH, WAH, WAH!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:48 AM   #3
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Ever since liberals have taken over the education system the levels of accomplishment have steadily gone down.
the left finds it needs their minions to be as dumbed down as possible so they can follow rather than lead.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 06:59 AM   #4
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

No shit ask JD about that.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 07:51 AM   #5
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The2Dogs View Post
Ever since liberals have taken over the education system the levels of accomplishment have steadily gone down.
the left finds it needs their minions to be as dumbed down as possible so they can follow rather than lead.
Just when did the liberals take over education?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 09:50 AM   #6
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Regardless of the rest of the cirriculum, this letter should be taught in every high school in the United States.
http://www.freedomdocuments.com/Travis/text.html

Granted, the man that wrote it was by all accounts a flawed human. But it shows a type of courage that we would all hope to poccess when faced with circumstances that you are sure will end in the most tragic manner.
Many say the definition of character is what you do when you are sure nobody is looking.
Perhaps a better definition of character is how you react when the choices you make will insure a brutal death.
Fortunatly, most will never be put in a situation where the only outcome you are presented with means your demise. But here, in these words, we have the very thoughts of a man who is faced with that very senario.
Sometimes the way you are remembered is not predicated on how you lived, but how you faced death.
I can not think of a more inspiring letter ever written.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:04 AM   #7
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Regardless of the rest of the cirriculum, this letter should be taught in every high school in the United States.
http://www.freedomdocuments.com/Travis/text.html

Granted, the man that wrote it was by all accounts a flawed human. But it shows a type of courage that we would all hope to poccess when faced with circumstances that you are sure will end in the most tragic manner.
Many say the definition of character is what you do when you are sure nobody is looking.
Perhaps a better definition of character is how you react when the choices you make will insure a brutal death.
Fortunatly, most will never be put in a situation where the only outcome you are presented with means your demise. But here, in these words, we have the very thoughts of a man who is faced with that very senario.
Sometimes the way you are remembered is not predicated on how you lived, but how you faced death.
I can not think of a more inspiring letter ever written.

The left thinks we stole Texas from Mexico. I don't think the battle of the Alamo is even taught in government schools as an example of heroism. They don't want to offend the illegal aliens.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 10:24 AM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Texas has more input of what goes into text books than any other state.Blame the liberal education on them.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #9
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

Here's a rant you fuckers will like.

I don' t know what the hell they are teaching kids now a days, but it sure is fuck isn't the basics. Hell in 7th grade, we had to take latin, yea I know it is a "dead" language, it sure came in handy for me in my taxonomy classes in college. Had speed reading classes in 6th grade, thru 8th, by the time I was in high school, I could read, and comprehend over a thousand words a miniut. We were taught how to write, so you could read it. Fuck I see job applications, and these fucks can barely spell their fucking names, nevermind write something legible. We had world, and American history, went on field trips to Philadelphia, and WashingtonDC, to learn about our history.

You fucked up in class, you got a good swat, and you didn't dare tell you mom, or dad, or you got another from them. These fucks now call tell the teachers to go fuck themselves, back then, you would get expelled permanently.

I think we need to go backwards a bit and stop coddling these fucking spoiled rotten little fuckers, and the damn parents are the one to blame. Make the lazy assed teachers teach, and not spend all their classroom time preparing these kids for some stupid fucking tests. All we had was the SAT's, you did good or you didn't. Fucking education is a joke now a days.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 11:09 AM   #10
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seedman55 View Post
Here's a rant you fuckers will like.

I don' t know what the hell they are teaching kids now a days, but it sure is fuck isn't the basics. Hell in 7th grade, we had to take latin, yea I know it is a "dead" language, it sure came in handy for me in my taxonomy classes in college. Had speed reading classes in 6th grade, thru 8th, by the time I was in high school, I could read, and comprehend over a thousand words a miniut. We were taught how to write, so you could read it. Fuck I see job applications, and these fucks can barely spell their fucking names, nevermind write something legible. We had world, and American history, went on field trips to Philadelphia, and WashingtonDC, to learn about our history.

You fucked up in class, you got a good swat, and you didn't dare tell you mom, or dad, or you got another from them. These fucks now call tell the teachers to go fuck themselves, back then, you would get expelled permanently.

I think we need to go backwards a bit and stop coddling these fucking spoiled rotten little fuckers, and the damn parents are the one to blame. Make the lazy assed teachers teach, and not spend all their classroom time preparing these kids for some stupid fucking tests. All we had was the SAT's, you did good or you didn't. Fucking education is a joke now a days.
The left has ruined our education system. We have kids graduating from high school that literally can't read their diplomas. Oprah Winfrey had a literacy expert on her show, a few years ago, that told her forty percent of Americans were functionally illiterate. Oprah didn't believe it; so they gave a literacy test to her studio audience. About of half of them could barely read.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #11
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

Oh, yea, I forgot to mention in my rant, I went to a public school not private.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:38 PM   #12
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Oh, yea, I forgot to mention in my rant, I went to a public school not private.
Seedman, as I mentioned in another thread, I have several familly members who are public school teachers. One teaches High School English.

She says it is not uncommon for her to get students who cannot read at a elementary school level. We are talking not much past "see dick run'.

How the hell are they suppose to take History, Civics, Biology, Geography, or any other course that requires you to actually read information, and understand it, if you can't read in the first place.

This is what they have resorted too in order to satisfy the State. Upon completeing four years of High School, the kid gets to walk accross the stage and actually gets a paper called a "certificate of completion". Not a Diploma, just a piece of paper showing he showed up for four years.

They had to start doing this to satisfy the dipshit parents who could not understand why their little darling went to High School for four years but was not going to get to "graduate". To these morons, "graduating" did not mean actually earning enough credits to warrant a diploma, it meant walking accross the stage to the cheers of their familly.

Of course, that piece of paper is worth the paper it is written on.

Idiocracy is here.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 01:04 PM   #13
Seedy
Valued Poster

Cool

In our high school, we had the following diplomas, academic, general, buisness, and shop, yea no bs, shop. Academic was for tbose going to college, general was for going into the workforce, or college, buisness, was mainly the girls taking typing, shorthand, stuff for secretarys and the like. Shop was for guys, and some gals that took automotive , or some type of trade, woodworking, machinists and such. My best friend, and myself, were academic till senior year, our trig teacher, was a real prick, and did not like us for some reason. Told us he would keep us out of college, well he failed both of us for the year, we wound up getting a general diploma. Before I graduated, I got accepted to Penn State, I went up to that prick and showed him my acceptance letter, he just about shit. Also told him when I saw him at a bar a few years later, after I graduated from college, I was going to piss on his grave. Last time I went to see my mom, my best freind and I made good on that promise. LMFAO.
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #14
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

You are a hateful....fuck
Old 01-29-2013, 08:45 AM   #15
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I think we need to go backwards a bit and stop coddling these fucking spoiled rotten little fuckers, and the damn parents are the one to blame. .
+1
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women