Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2013, 07:14 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Playing politics with people's suffering again.

New Orleans, LA-democrat governor Blanco refuses to authorize entry of federal aid for four days. Despite the pleas from Mayor Nagin Blanco, Washington, and the media blame Bush.
Homestead, FL-Hurricane Andrew all but removes Homestead from the planet. Democrat governor Lawton Chiles refuses to allow federal aid to enter the state from George H W Bush.
Greenburg, KS-A F5 tornado destroys 90 percent of the town. Democratic governor admits that she was told to blame Bush, the war in Iraq, and the missing national guard units by Rahm Emmanuel and to withhold a request for federal aid.
Jersey Shore-democratic president Obama makes promises on site but does not follow through. 60 days after the storm federal aid has still not arrived. The democratic senate uses this disastor to fund their pet projects.
Memphis, TN-Billion dollar flooding roars through downtown Memphis. Democratic president Obama does not acknowledge the disastor for four days.

Why is it that democrats are always getting in the way of helping people when it really counts? The one bright spot is the flooding in Missouri in 1993. Democratic president was quick to provide aid when it was requested by a democratic governor.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:22 AM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
New Orleans, LA-democrat governor Blanco refuses to authorize entry of federal aid for four days. Despite the pleas from Mayor Nagin Blanco, Washington, and the media blame Bush.
Homestead, FL-Hurricane Andrew all but removes Homestead from the planet. Democrat governor Lawton Chiles refuses to allow federal aid to enter the state from George H W Bush.
Greenburg, KS-A F5 tornado destroys 90 percent of the town. Democratic governor admits that she was told to blame Bush, the war in Iraq, and the missing national guard units by Rahm Emmanuel and to withhold a request for federal aid.
Jersey Shore-democratic president Obama makes promises on site but does not follow through. 60 days after the storm federal aid has still not arrived. The democratic senate uses this disastor to fund their pet projects.
Memphis, TN-Billion dollar flooding roars through downtown Memphis. Democratic president Obama does not acknowledge the disastor for four days.

Why is it that democrats are always getting in the way of helping people when it really counts? The one bright spot is the flooding in Missouri in 1993. Democratic president was quick to provide aid when it was requested by a democratic governor.
Let the bastards freeze to death in the dark

Great job that you're doing Obamie! - Gov Christie

I like to see a source on the Rahm Emmanuel thing, JD.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:32 AM   #3
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Total bullshit as usual...
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #4
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Exploiting suffering is standard operating procedure for the left and always has been. FDR was able to get the New Deal programs passed into law, despite the fact they were obviously unconstitutional, because Americans were desperate and afraid.

" You never want a serious crisis to go to waste, and what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you didn’t think you could do before."

Rahm Emanuel
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:21 PM   #5
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2007...rnor-sebelius/

When I first heard about this it was Rahm front and center and his job was to get democrats elected. So now it is two other nefarious people.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:24 PM   #6
CJ7
Valued Poster

LOL

Boehner is facing the firing squad so its Obies fault

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #7
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
LOL

Boehner is facing the firing squad so its Obies fault

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Boehner remains speaker of the house.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:31 PM   #8
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

It helps to know a family from Greensburg who gave me a slide show presentation somewhere.
Old 01-03-2013, 01:36 PM   #9
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Boehner remains speaker of the house.

so?

as the gavel drops ... Mr Speaker, your STILL facing the firing squad (from your own)

Here’s a look at the top five infuriated GOP reactions:

1. Gov. Chris Christie: It’s “disgusting.” The outspoken New Jersey governor said there “was only one group to blame, the Republican Party and Speaker Boehner” over the decision to call off the vote. He criticized the “selfishness and duplicity” and the “callous indifference to the people of our state.” He added, “In our hour of desperate need, we’ve been left waiting for help six times longer than the victims of Katrina with no end in sight.”
2. Rep. Peter King: It’s a “knife in the back.”
The New York congressman told Fox News that no one had told the House the vote wouldn’t be taken and that Boehner simply “walked off the floor.” He criticized his party saying “These Republicans have no problem finding New York when they’re out raising million of dollars,” adding that Boehner’s move was a “Knife in the back of New Yorkers and New Jerseyans. It was an absolute disgrace.”
3. Rep. Michael Grimm: It’s “inexcusable”
The New York lawmaker said Tuesday night that he has “an extremely heavy heart,” he was “almost in disbelief and somewhat ashamed.” Grimm said, “It’s inexcusable. And I am here tonight saying to myself, for the first time, that I’m not proud of the decision my team has made.”
4. Rep. Chris Smith: “We’ve been devastated”
The disgruntled New Jersey Congressman said on the House floor that his state had been devastated. He said “I would hope the Speaker would bring this to the floor as quickly as possible because the people who have suffered—the victims—deserve no less.”
5. Rep. Frank LoBiondo: “I’ve never been this angry”
The New Jersey congressman told PolitickerNJ that he had been pleading with Boehner to hold the vote before the new Congress was inaugurated. “This is absurd. I’ve never been this angry…This could have been a poster child for bipartisanship, instead, this is what we have.”
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:44 PM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Exploiting suffering is standard operating procedure for the left and always has been. FDR was able to get the New Deal programs passed into law, despite the fact they were obviously unconstitutional, because Americans were desperate and afraid.

" You never want a serious crisis to go to waste, and what I mean by that is an opportunity to do things that you didn’t think you could do before."

Rahm Emanuel
Imagine. Using the government to do good for it's citizens when they are desperate and afraid due to the greatest financial calamity the country had ever experienced. Terrible.

And almost all those programs you and the rest of the pinheads have been crying about for the last 80 years have been deemed constitutional by the way. By the people who know.....
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:07 PM   #11
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Yes, for the good of the people. Maybe the democrats will stop loading up relief bills with pork.
Old 01-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #12
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Like the dems are the only ones .What a dim bulb.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 02:08 PM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
so?

as the gavel drops ... Mr Speaker, your STILL facing the firing squad (from your own)

Here’s a look at the top five infuriated GOP reactions:

1. Gov. Chris Christie: It’s “disgusting.” The outspoken New Jersey governor said there “was only one group to blame, the Republican Party and Speaker Boehner” over the decision to call off the vote. He criticized the “selfishness and duplicity” and the “callous indifference to the people of our state.” He added, “In our hour of desperate need, we’ve been left waiting for help six times longer than the victims of Katrina with no end in sight.”
2. Rep. Peter King: It’s a “knife in the back.”
The New York congressman told Fox News that no one had told the House the vote wouldn’t be taken and that Boehner simply “walked off the floor.” He criticized his party saying “These Republicans have no problem finding New York when they’re out raising million of dollars,” adding that Boehner’s move was a “Knife in the back of New Yorkers and New Jerseyans. It was an absolute disgrace.”
3. Rep. Michael Grimm: It’s “inexcusable”
The New York lawmaker said Tuesday night that he has “an extremely heavy heart,” he was “almost in disbelief and somewhat ashamed.” Grimm said, “It’s inexcusable. And I am here tonight saying to myself, for the first time, that I’m not proud of the decision my team has made.”
4. Rep. Chris Smith: “We’ve been devastated”
The disgruntled New Jersey Congressman said on the House floor that his state had been devastated. He said “I would hope the Speaker would bring this to the floor as quickly as possible because the people who have suffered—the victims—deserve no less.”
5. Rep. Frank LoBiondo: “I’ve never been this angry”
The New Jersey congressman told PolitickerNJ that he had been pleading with Boehner to hold the vote before the new Congress was inaugurated. “This is absurd. I’ve never been this angry…This could have been a poster child for bipartisanship, instead, this is what we have.”
You know what's sad is that the shelving of the vote on relief was only done by Boehner because he was afraid that the winger whackadoos might vote it down or suppress it procedurally and that would have been an even worse publicity disaster than this has been. Boehner was afraid that after 80 or so GOP'ers voted with Democrats to increase taxes on the millionaires, that the House GOP as a whole wouldn't have the stomach to offer aid and comfort to the middle-class and poor citizens in New York and New Jersey whose homes and businesses were wiped out by Sandy.

Sad. Further evidence of the absolute cluelessness of the House GOP.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:31 PM   #14
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

So Timmy is okay with hostage taking by the democratic party. We have this people who need help but only if we can get some goodies for ourselves. If you don't vote for our goodies (and those in need) the we will say that you are heartless and cruel. I think that just about sums it up.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:40 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

What are you doing to make things better, asshole?

BITCHING? WHINING?

Or just LYING AND CRYING?

You better hope they don't take away your medicare!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women