Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60844
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48633
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42517
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2010, 06:33 PM   #1
Leslie Cochran
BANNED

Encounters: 5
Default I might have an STD

So I woke up and I had some yellowish white stuff in my urethra. There was no pain or burning. I went to Brackenridge hospital and they swabbed my dickspout and it hurt like hell. Then they got a urine sample. The urine sample came back clean though. They said I would have to wait until Wednesday to get the results of the culture swab. They said it may not be an STD at all, it could be any number of relatively normal things.

Just to be on the safe side, I decided to take the antibiotics rather than wait for the results of the swab. They shot my buttock with a shot of something, then I had to stand outside Walgreens for 45 minutes so I could bum enough change to get my prescription for doxycycline. On my "discharge instructions"(tee hee) it says I should not drink alcohol and should not have sex until the script runs out. Thats a whole week!

What the hell am I supposed to do for the next week if I cant drink or have sex?
Leslie Cochran is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:38 PM   #2
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Well, there's masturbation, jack-shacks, strip clubs, blow up dolls or some combination thereof. And even without drinking there's always taking a few benadryl and operating heavy machinery or chugging a bottle of robitussin DM. And you could always consider autofellatio. Depending on your flexibility and endowment, you might succeed (suck seed) or you might not, but either way, it should help pass the time. Hope that helps.
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #3
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Where's *Humpty Dumpty* when you need him. Hmmmmm???
I'm sure he can help you out, Leslie. You & him would make great buddies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Cochran View Post
So I woke up and I had some yellowish white stuff in my urethra. There was no pain or burning. I went to Brackenridge hospital and they swabbed my dickspout and it hurt like hell. Then they got a urine sample. The urine sample came back clean though. They said I would have to wait until Wednesday to get the results of the culture swab. They said it may not be an STD at all, it could be any number of relatively normal things.

Just to be on the safe side, I decided to take the antibiotics rather than wait for the results of the swab. They shot my buttock with a shot of something, then I had to stand outside Walgreens for 45 minutes so I could bum enough change to get my prescription for doxycycline. On my "discharge instructions"(tee hee) it says I should not drink alcohol and should not have sex until the script runs out. Thats a whole week!

What the hell am I supposed to do for the next week if I cant drink or have sex?
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 06:59 PM   #4
Carl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Wow, I'm the other white meat in a Leslie and Wicked Milf sandwich!

Five!
Five Dollar!
Five Dollar Finger Sandwich!
Carl is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:04 PM   #5
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked Milf View Post
Where's *Humpty Dumpty* when you need him. Hmmmmm???
I'm sure he can help you out, Leslie. You & him would make great buddies.
My personal guess is that while Humpty is banned he is posting as Leslie.....

Milf?

darlin?

Are you OK lately?

yer surprisingly nice.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:17 PM   #6
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 6596
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I'm very upset that the real Leslie isn't here on eccie. I got excited thinking Leslie really joined the board. @ Whispers... you may be surprised about Wicked Milf just as I was surprised about you. But I like to stay peaceful and neutral, so that's all I will say
Guest061511-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:22 PM   #7
Leslie Cochran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritneyBangs View Post
Well, I'm very upset that the real Leslie isn't here on eccie. I got excited thinking Leslie really joined the board. @ Whispers... you may be surprised about Wicked Milf just as I was surprised about you. But I like to stay peaceful and neutral, so that's all I will say

Who wouldn't be excited about me?

Old 11-28-2010, 08:03 PM   #8
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh... eventhough you are making fun of me.... that's was pretty damn funny dude! Thanks, I needed that laugh!
Old 11-28-2010, 08:57 PM   #9
TaylorMaiden29
Account Disabled

User ID: 2703
My ECCIE Reviews

Is getting second handle while the main one is banned against the rules?
TaylorMaiden29 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 09:39 PM   #10
tron
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

If your diet has changed recently, that can cause problems that look like a STD - like eating tons of green chili dishes during Chuy's hatch green chili event. If something changed your pH balance, it can cause problems. It sounds odd, but I know of a case where that happened recently.
tron is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:39 PM   #11
Leslie Cochran
BANNED

tron- you may be right. I once had symptoms of an STD that turned out to be a side effect of meds I was taking. But I did bareback a LOT of girls recently. We will find out soon.

Taylor- I thought we went over this. The mods did an IP check. Humpty is from another state. I am from Austin.

Miss Bangs, after the doxycycline treatment is done, I will have a clean bill of health. So lets get together for some raw fun.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:46 PM   #12
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

smoke and jack off
Guest110911 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:53 PM   #13
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
I did bareback a LOT of girls recently. The mods did an IP check. Humpty is from another state. I am from Austin. lets get together for some raw fun.

IP's can be masked. (something you're aware of).
Austin is one of Humpty Dumpty playing grounds. Something you know all to well. And your verbiage is spot on word for word with Humpty. Coincidence? I think not. But thank you for making the community aware of your stds.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:06 AM   #14
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Take a pill and walk it off like a real CD, Leslie.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 12:43 AM   #15
Guest061511-2
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
tron- you may be right. I once had symptoms of an STD that turned out to be a side effect of meds I was taking. But I did bareback a LOT of girls recently. We will find out soon.

Taylor- I thought we went over this. The mods did an IP check. Humpty is from another state. I am from Austin.

Miss Bangs, after the doxycycline treatment is done, I will have a clean bill of health. So lets get together for some raw fun.
Okay Humpty err I mean Leslie.... after you get finished playing dress up in the closet we can have some bare fun with my 10 inch dildo. You like strap on play right? I will make sure not to wash it for a week before insertion, bare, with no lube seriously though.... I think Leslie should take you to court for smearing his good name.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women