Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Business Services
test
Business Services Use this forum to post on the wide range of business services available to our female members. (Website design, scheduling, photography, etc.) You may advertise your services here or ladies "in need of" business services may post here as well.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48371
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37175
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-30-2015, 11:00 AM   #1
HaleyRedXXX
BANNED

User ID: 287489
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Photographers in Dallas? It's my first professional shot

I want a professional shoot done and I've never had one before ... Who do I go to that can guide me through it? Not to expensive but not really cheap either...
HaleyRedXXX is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 11:13 AM   #2
ShakenandCold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Could be mistaken, but fellow provider BDS does shoots, yeah? http://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=4707
ShakenandCold is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 12:08 PM   #3
Brandee69
Account Disabled

User ID: 86243
My ECCIE Reviews

Photofantasies here on Eccie is a great one!
Brandee69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 01:48 PM   #4
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

I recently posted an iso for this (sorry I posted in the wrong place) and BDS was also suggested.

Her stuff looks great. If I weren't so leary of someone in the hobby taking candid pics of my face in unedited shots I would use her.

But being that I am somewhat paranoid about my safety, I'm starting to look at boudoir studios in the Dallas area.

I'll be checking back here to see who posts their recomendations since most posters don't visit the business services area.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 03:09 PM   #5
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=41840 Check out DrloveFw he is great and always professional! He has shot many ladies on this board and done videos for them as well....

If you would like to see a lot more of his work check out lolabrea.com you can find all the videos and photos he has shot of me i highly recommend him!!! My page is currently being worked on and might now work on all devices but check out my showcase if you cannot access it. My page is being renovated and coming back bigger and better than ever!!!
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 03:48 PM   #6
Guest041816-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 5057
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
I recently posted an iso for this (sorry I posted in the wrong place) and BDS was also suggested.

Her stuff looks great. If I weren't so leary of someone in the hobby taking candid pics of my face in unedited shots I would use her.

But being that I am somewhat paranoid about my safety, I'm starting to look at boudoir studios in the Dallas area.

I'll be checking back here to see who posts their recomendations since most posters don't visit the business services area.
I have used BDS on two occasions and looking to book my third shoot within a couples weeks (was looking for a hotel with a great balcony view,lol). I gave her permission to use mine for her portfolio and haven't had any problems I trust that she is professional and would handle the pictures in a professional manner. I also wanted to support the local provider with making a little extra money. You have used a photographer here before why not revisit him since you trust him for your last photo shoot. We all take a chances here especially the one's who let the hobbyist take personal pic for their reviews.

OP:
I have used only three photographers for shoots Photo-fantasies , De erotic and BDS all were great.
Guest041816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 04:01 PM   #7
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Maybe you should look over the showcases in Dallas and PM the ladies who's photos you really like directly. Your opinion is the one that counts after all.

since you show your face anyway you could also look outside the hobby sphere the photog doesn't need to know what you intend to do with the images.
Iaintliein is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 05:29 PM   #8
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle View Post
I have used BDS on two occasions and looking to book my third shoot within a couples weeks (was looking for a hotel with a great balcony view,lol). I gave her permission to use mine for her portfolio and haven't had any problems I trust that she is professional and would handle the pictures in a professional manner. I also wanted to support the local provider with making a little extra money. You have used a photographer here before why not revisit him since you trust him for your last photo shoot. We all take a chances here especially the one's who let the hobbyist take personal pic for their reviews.

OP:
I have used only three photographers for shoots Photo-fantasies , De erotic and BDS all were great.
I think I said that wrong. I'm sorry. I was suggesting BDS to her. I meant if I wasn't so paranoid I would use her bc her stuff looks great. Sorry I conveyed otherwise.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 08:03 PM   #9
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakenandCold View Post
Could be mistaken, but fellow provider BDS does shoots, yeah? http://m.eccie.net/member.php?u=4707
Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandyMichelle View Post

OP:

Thank you shankenandcold...😘

Thank you Brandy, can't wait for the shoot!

Thank you as well THN! I understood what you were trying to say and I get it! I would be just as nervous! Hopefully with each photo shoot that I do with the ladies on eccie, I can gain trust in all the ladies! BDS doesn't want to be BDS forever so I take my photography very serious! I never want it to have any blemishes unlike BDS...lol! I'll look forward to the day I gain yours and the other ladies trust!

Thanks also for the ones that recommend me behind close doors...😘

Haley, I would def check out the business section and look over some of our photographers and look at their photos to see which photographer you feel could shoot you the best! Send them a pm...all the photographers here are very friendly including me! Good luck!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 09:11 PM   #10
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Look up Pearlman. Ive known him since the aspd days. He has probably done close to 200 providers. He is a member on here with a link to his website. It has all the photos he has done over years. He has done Ashley Apples, Payton Lynn and me. And many many other well known woman on here and p411.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 09-30-2015, 09:31 PM   #11
pashunfroot
Valued Poster

many have a few portfolio shots and ads in the business services for providers forum
pashunfroot is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 02:46 PM   #12
Guest062316
Account Disabled

User ID: 102724
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaBrea View Post
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=41840 Check out DrloveFw he is great and always professional! He has shot many ladies on this board and done videos for them as well....

If you would like to see a lot more of his work check out lolabrea.com you can find all the videos and photos he has shot of me i highly recommend him!!! My page is currently being worked on and might now work on all devices but check out my showcase if you cannot access it. My page is being renovated and coming back bigger and better than ever!!!

check out my new updated showcase done by DrloveFw. like mentioned before he is the best he even helped me add my exit video for my move to Miami!! you can find his video work at http://vimeo.com/lolabrea
Guest062316 is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:17 AM   #13
captain_obvious
Gaining Momentum

I offer both photo and video services, you can check out my site for some example work.
captain_obvious is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:07 AM   #14
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaBrea View Post

Lola those new photos are smoking hot!!!! On Fire girl.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 10:12 AM   #15
Rose Vintage
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 314272
My ECCIE Reviews

I myself have been looking for new photos, ive used photofantasies in the past and can give him a high recommendation.
Rose Vintage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women