Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 260
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70672
biomed162316
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453215
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48375
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41213
CryptKicker37176
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-20-2015, 11:14 AM   #1
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54
Default Body of a black man was found hanging from a tree in Mississippi

Otis Byrd was found dead after being missing for two weeks. All the networks are picking it up and the FBI has been called in to investigate. The man, a convicted murderer, was found hung by a bedsheet with his hands unbound. Meanwhile in Chicago a grandfather and grandson were shot this week. The grandfather died. Both were black but there is no FBI investigation going on in Chicago.

Just wanted to give the left wingers here some rope....
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 11:31 AM   #2
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Sounds like ones a suicide by hanging and the incident in Chicago is a street level shooting resulting in one dead. The FBI isn't needed to investigate any of this. It's not even their area of concern or control. Local Police Depts investigate this type of stuff.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 11:32 AM   #3
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Otis Byrd was found dead after being missing for two weeks. All the networks are picking it up and the FBI has been called in to investigate. The man, a convicted murderer, was found hung by a bedsheet with his hands unbound. Meanwhile in Chicago a grandfather and grandson were shot this week. The grandfather died. Both were black but there is no FBI investigation going on in Chicago.

Just wanted to give the left wingers here some rope....
The two incidents are unrelated, right?

Also, after a week or so a "white" person would be "black" .... "over ripe."

Has it been confirmed he is African-American? The guy hanging?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 12:20 PM   #4
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Sounds like ones a suicide by hanging and the incident in Chicago is a street level shooting resulting in one dead. The FBI isn't needed to investigate any of this. It's not even their area of concern or control. Local Police Depts investigate this type of stuff.

Jim

And the US Justice Dept. if Odoofus says so.

rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 01:04 PM   #5
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post

And the US Justice Dept. if Odoofus says so.

Yeah, I know they think it's a hate crime. They don't know.

Jim
Old 03-20-2015, 01:15 PM   #6
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

When did a black man hanging from a tree in Mississippi become news? They have been known to try swimming with a stolen chain.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 01:40 PM   #7
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

The Omedia keeps Hope but they need to Change...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oamMVQxlDw
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 01:52 PM   #8
Noid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

In other news... That black man that was dragged to death in Jasper TX several years ago, it was all over the news. Well exactly one year later a white man was dragged to death in the same town. That wasn't in the "news" was it?
Noid is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 01:55 PM   #9
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
The Omedia keeps Hope but they need to Change...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oamMVQxlDw
The media has lots of power. They'll have you believe that the KKK got rid of their sheets and put on Police Uniforms. I suspect we'll be hearing about more ambushes on the police than we ever have.

Jim
Old 03-20-2015, 02:18 PM   #10
timpage
Account Disabled

You're a fucking idiot if you don't think that a black man found hanging in a tree in Mississippi under unknown circumstances is going to get more attention than a black man shot in Chicago. And, it probably should. And, the FBI ought to be the investigatory agency. Shit, I bet the local police are glad the FBI is involved.

The shit that you morons get spun up about never ceases to amaze me. I continue to take the position that we need a racial forum where you can go bleat and quack about how badly white people are treated and how nobody should really give a shit if a black man is found hanging in a tree.

Now, I'll tell you what gets me spun up....this University of Virginia kid who apparently shows up at a bar drunk, with fake ID, starts arguing with the bouncer at the doorway to the club and then starts fighting with the cops when they show up. He gets his ass kicked and was bleating about racism before they even had the cuffs on him. Now, all you see is his poor bloody face plastered all over the internet.

What a maroon. Anybody...black, white, yellow, whatever....that fights with the cops is going to get his ass kicked. That is an immutable law of the universe.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:31 PM   #11
timpage
Account Disabled

And, how about Suge Knight collapsing (again) in court today after the judge whacked him with a $25,000,000 bail requirement? This fucking guy is a straight up criminal and has been for his whole life. And, when the time comes to pay the bill, he acts like a little bitch and fakes an illness so he can go to the hospital instead of back to the LA County Jail.....

He's losing street cred.....
Old 03-20-2015, 02:36 PM   #12
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
When did a black man hanging from a tree in Mississippi become news? They have been known to try swimming with a stolen chain.

You see this is the funny part. I would have said (if talking about this in conversation) that a MAN was founding from a tree in Mississippi but it looks like suicide. So why are the feds there? OMG! I'm color blind!
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 02:43 PM   #13
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
In other news... That black man that was dragged to death in Jasper TX several years ago, it was all over the news. Well exactly one year later a white man was dragged to death in the same town. That wasn't in the "news" was it?
I guess not because I can't find any mention of it anywhere and I don't recall it.

But, even if it's true, what is your point? Was it some black guys that dragged him and was it done for racial reasons?

Is this yet another example of how white people are really the victims of racism.....all appearances and evidence to the contrary?
Old 03-20-2015, 02:44 PM   #14
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You see this is the funny part. I would have said (if talking about this in conversation) that a MAN was founding from a tree in Mississippi but it looks like suicide. So why are the feds there? OMG! I'm color blind!
Your level of utter stupidity never ceases to amaze. You posted this "black man hanging from a tree" subject up dumbass. Your never-ending fascination with all things racial is posted up all over this forum for everybody to see.

Save the "I am a tolerant white man" bullshit for somebody that doesn't see your posts every day.
Old 03-20-2015, 02:58 PM   #15
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

we send the fbi where I say we sent the fbi

nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women